• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Hotline Miami 1 and 2, Transistor, Bastion, Shovel Knight, Undertale are the ones that I can think off the top of my head.

Thanks. Life Is Strange have a soundtrack on the store as well doesn't it? I can't find it in the DLC tab for the game, and I can't see it on its store page either actually.

Mr. Doop

All of these soundtracks will set me back €40 alone. And $7 for the else Heart.Break one.

I don't understand why there's no Life Is Strange soundtrack anywhere.

There's a playlist of all the licensed stuff on Spotify. You're out of luck if you want any of the original stuff, though.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Chem -- MB-45E25CBE307B8A0C - Taken by mp1990. 2 entrants total.

t1454777896z1.png

From the author of that game JSHackles bought the other day (can't remember the name, sorry).

Balthuk

Thanks!

All of these soundtracks will set me back €40 alone. And $7 for the else Heart.Break one.

I don't understand why there's no Life Is Strange soundtrack anywhere.

I'd skip Bastion for now since it's full price for some reason atm.
Plus I just remembered that Shovel Knight OST is pay-what-you-want on Jake Kaufmann's bandcamp page. It's split in 3 parts listed here so you can save some money.

Dr Dogg

Well seeing as 80% of my troops are either dead or got a sick note time to give some new red shirts a taste of death the action. Upon looking through the list 2 stickout, both British named Kate Hill and Richard Harris? That's a fucking big coincidence.
Surprisingly manged to come through unscathed as well. Although there was a bit of a hairy moment when Walker got snaked!.
Sadly they don't resemble the actual Richard Harris or Katy Hill. Also I bet Richard is turning is his grave about being British.

AHA-Lambda

Damn that's bad luck, I've had like a chance to buy 4 different engineers thus far.

Yeah tell me bout it >_>

Think I'll need to spend some quality grind time to build up my staff and base further before attempting more story

Need to clear out debris, build more power, shadow chamber for story progress, radio comms, and guerilla tactics for the squad size upgrades. And I have one engineer >_>
Fun!

When playing Rebirth and getting all happy with the D6, I really should consider going for some defensive items. Annihilated in the Dark Room despite my insane DPS, partly because I forget how to crowd control when I have giant 8 inch nails splashing everywhere.

Ludens

Banned
Wasn't Trine 3 the one that was widely panned, and the one the developers publically apologized for?

The game was criticized because it's not too long compared to the other chapters, but it's still a great game. I personally don't matter if it's only six hours long, it's a plus for me.

Jawmuncher

I did that once.

But it wasn't for a refund.

0KH3HV6.jpg

Fuck Crazy Taxi.
Okay
Ya, ya, ya, ya, ya

Day after day your home life's a wreck
The powers that be just breathe down your neck
You get no respect, you get no relief
You gotta speak up and yell out your piece

So back off your rules, back off your jive
'Cause I'm sick of not living to stay alive
Leave me alone, I'm not asking a lot
I just don't want to be controlled
That's all I want, that's all I want
That's all I want, that's all I want

Ya, ya, ya, ya, ya

Geez, at what point does the Set of Queen's Clothing in Dragon's Dogma stop being the best option? I keep looking for better combinations of stuff, but so far that one outfit still seems unmatched in physical, magical, resistance...everything.

Anteater

I bought that Warhammer Space Marine game, looks like a fun time

Geez, at what point does the Set of Queen's Clothing in Dragon's Dogma stop being the best option? I keep looking for better combinations of stuff, but so far that one outfit still seems unmatched in physical, magical, resistance...everything.

Go for the looks not the stats

PS4 remote play works better than I thought, this is really going to help me progress through those PS4 rpgs.
I'll probably end up playing more of Persona 5 on the Vita than on the PS4.

Messiah

I think it is viable up to the post game. Just go for armor that looks better.

Haunted

Took until well into Bitterblack Isle on NG+ for me. Might have had happened a bit earlier if I kept all the loot, but I kept selling everything until I made the effort to get a whole set of individual equipment that would outclass the Queen's Clothing when combined and even then, it barely did it.

Dr Dogg

Alas poor Richard, I knew him well.
He was a fine soldier. Well, no not really. He got a flukey kill in the previous mission where an Advent soldier moved so he was flanked and he was the larry let down that almost fucked up my ambush in the next. Didn't even fire his shot, got flanked by a lowly grunt and then snaked to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom