• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing the Queen's clothing the entire game?

You people disgust me

mEyHKTj.png

Uzzy

The store 'Game' here in the UK is holding an SFV tournament this weekend, so I went along to check it out. Sadly it was just against the CPU in survival mode, and you were only allowed to use Ryu, but it was still fun. The CPU on easy is crazy exploitable though.

Well seeing as 80% of my troops are either dead or got a sick note time to give some new red shirts a taste of death the action. Upon looking through the list 2 stickout, both British named Kate Hill and Richard Harris? That's a fucking big coincidence.

Surprisingly manged to come through unscathed as well. Although there was a bit of a hairy moment when Walker got snaked!.

Sadly they don't resemble the actual Richard Harris or Katy Hill. Also I bet Richard is turning is his grave about being British.

Katy Hill? Now that takes me back to a happier time. Also, she has a son named Akira. Don't remember her being a weeaboo from her time on Blue Peter.

Presently in a Macy's while my sister visits, camped on a spinal torture chair for bystanders that are expressly bystanding, and Iggy Pop comes on the Muzak.

This clearly being some alternate reality, I check to see if Beyond Good and Evil has a nice discount.

Even in this other world and existence, Ubi is still gonna Ubi.

Lomax

I have two questions:

1. Which is the better game, Endless Legend or Endless Space?

2. Recommend me some soundtracks on Steam. I want to grow that library now.

Endless Legend is better unless you really really prefer space based 4x. And honestly the best way to grow soundtracks is Humble Bundle, tons of their games include them. That said, Bastian, Transistor, and the Binding of Isaac games have good soundtracks. Really depends on what sort of music you're into though.

Knurek

Symphonia PC keeps getting better and better:

Kaidan said:
Anywho, I have a pretty good idea why GeDoSaTo causes massive performance drops now. Namco basically just took the native 1280x720 framebuffer and stretched it. This is why they were able to add "resolution" settings in the span of one day, lol. The GPU probably does nearest neighbor or bilinear scaling.

GeDoSaTo expands the actual framebuffer out to that resolution and fills geometry at the full resolution. It's not upscaling at all, and quite fillrate intensive on most hardware.

Tizoc

Kero Blaster is $8 on Steam and well worth the price if you're looking for a 2D shooting game.
Graphics are nice and the soundtrack is great.

user237

Viktor seems good, but it's on sale for $1.19 on steam, so no reason to buy the bundle for it. Rest is kind of junky.

I like Groupees as a site, but they are having trouble getting good games lately. I am worried for their future if they don't clean it up.

bloke

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Frozen Synapse -- MB-0B52DF9572EC148E
Lux Delux -- MB-0C086EF5BCFF8D2A - Taken by Kifimbo
Shattered Planet -- MB-0430B62454A13CFB - Taken by Purkake4

zkylon

zkylewd
there's a really good uplay sale on nuuvem right now, don't know if that's latin america only (doesn't say anything) but it's like ass syndicate for $16, unity for $8, farcry 4 for $10, etc.

there's also valiant hearts, grow home, etc.

i know it's uplay and no one cares but u know, you're already using uplay when u launch these games through steam, so ppl might care

tho again it might be all region locked, i never know how to tell

So if I want to buy an Assassin's Creed (on the cheap), Black Flack is pretty much the one to get? For some reason it's 75% off too, $7.49 vs. $9.99 for most of the others. Albeit that's without any DLC but I don't know if any of that is worth it.

zkylon

zkylewd
So if I want to buy an Assassin's Creed (on the cheap), Black Flack is pretty much the one to get? For some reason it's 75% off too, $7.49 vs. $9.99 for most of the others. Albeit that's without any DLC but I don't know if any of that is worth it.
honestly, if u haven't ever played an ass creed game i'd probably not start with 4

i'd wait until ass creed 2 is on sale which is probably the only game in that series that i feel is just fantastic in every possible way

the dlc is probably not worth it, it's never been on any ass creed (it's kinda cool in 2 tho), tho i haven't played ass flag's dlc

i just think ass creed 2 is the best the series has been and it's previous to the ubi open world paradigm, which is nice cos it's not such an obnoxious collect-a-thon like the games that followed it (tho it does have some of that)

madjoki

I doubt this will prove much, since chances are there will be someone / group that replaces their activities

Well, Deunvo hasn't been cracked or bypassed by anyone else, thought even 3DM failed to bypass versions 3 and 4. (used by Just Cause 3 and RotTR)

Tizoc

Total spendings by now are $110 on Steam (paid+using steam credit combined) for me during this sale.
Decided to grab Shadowrun HK.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm pretty sure denuvo games have been pirated, i think it just took them a lot longer than usual?

Reckon there will be little impact on sales. Not many people know how to pirate.
idk about the second part, i checked one torrents site and xcom 2 already had like 25k downloads so i'm pretty sure a lot of ppl know how to pirate

impact on sales won't be big because most pirates were probably not gonna buy the games anyways

dex3108

i'm pretty sure denuvo games have been pirated, i think it just took them a lot longer than usual?

idk about the second part, i checked one torrents site and xcom 2 already had like 25k downloads so i'm pretty sure a lot of ppl know how to pirate

impact on sales won't be big because most pirates were probably not gonna buy the games anyways

Dragon Age Inquisition and Lords of the Fallen is the only one i think. And For those it took few weeks to pirate them partially. Denuvo is still not cracked and both of those games use some kind of emulation to bypass Denuvo.

Go for the looks not the stats

The DD thread always has people saying this. I have a friend whose pawn I never rented. She is wearing panties and lace and some cloak thingie. So I remember their advice and hire her.

She died in every BBI battle at least once. A wayward fart would drop her.

Why so many games still couple armor appearence and stats is beyond me.

Anteater

The DD thread always has people saying this. I have a friend whose pawn I never rented. She is wearing panties and lace and some cloak thingie. So I remember their advice and hire her.

She died in every BBI battle at least once. A wayward fart would drop her.

Why so many games still couple armor appearence and stats is beyond me.

your friend's pawn just have terrible fashion/inclination and everything terrible all combined into one single being

that's all there is to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom