• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

Hamachi now thats a piece of software i haven't heard about in a looong time nice to see its still on the go tho.

Congratulations to the new red heads, I mean names!

Are there any recommended mods for Enemy Within? I just had the game crash on me during the tutorial but I don't remember that happening with Enemy Unknown. I'm wondering if there are any stability mods out there.

Ozium

tumblr_nqpzf8MP0v1s5jvzro1_500.gif

scared now

The first at basically everything is memorable. First love, first job, first car.

Who will be the first for jshackles & roboleon?

Taking bets now.
P.S. RDR is now backwards compatible on X1 and that means our chances for remake and PC just went down :( and they were already low.
Hm, I don't think that will affect any remaster/port plans but I also beleive R* has no intention of bringing RDR to newgen+PC at all. I lost hope for that.

Tenrius

Game breaking bug alert: Duck Tales Remastered freezes either before the final boss or immediately after beating him. I guess it only affects you being able to watch the final cutscenes and get the relevant achievements, but still.

My understanding is that some (or even most) people are not affected, but this long-ass thread shows that there's quite a few people having this issue and that the devs just don't care.

Phawx

I fancy getting Endless legend, should I just get Vanilla or are the expansions essential?

You can start with Vanilla to get a taste, but the DLC/expansions are worth the price of entry, especially on sale.

honestly, if u haven't ever played an ass creed game i'd probably not start with 4

i'd wait until ass creed 2 is on sale which is probably the only game in that series that i feel is just fantastic in every possible way

the dlc is probably not worth it, it's never been on any ass creed (it's kinda cool in 2 tho), tho i haven't played ass flag's dlc

i just think ass creed 2 is the best the series has been and it's previous to the ubi open world paradigm, which is nice cos it's not such an obnoxious collect-a-thon like the games that followed it (tho it does have some of that)

Didn't mention it, but I have played 2 on Xbox 360 ages ago, rented. Just don't own any of the games on PC. I might pick 4 up, but I have XCOM 2 waiting for me here as well (albeit completely different genre.)

kagamin

Before I leave on a or 2 hour trip back home... I'll throw this question at SteamGAF. Should I purchase any of the XCOM EU DLCs? Which ones if so. I'll check back in a few hours, thanks in advance.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks everyone! I just got back from a long run (almost 5 miles, damn) and come back to pages of people congratulating me and wishing me well. Thank you all for being such a great community.

Also, congrats as well to Roboleon.

EDIT: so weird, seeing my name in red :)

QUOTE=ModBot]

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (8-Bit Sunset, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Outcast 1.1 -- MB-2FA7DFF691EAFACF - Taken by freshVeggie
Insurgency -- MB-FD49FE46D4EAA8A1 - Taken by shervinrs[/QUOTE]

Endruen

Thanks everyone! I just got back from a long run (almost 5 miles, damn) and come back to pages of people congratulating me and wishing me well. Thank you all for being such a great community.

Congrats :)

Messiah

image.php

Ready for the Mod pit, shaka brah

Congrats to you and Roboleon.

Monooboe

Congrats Jshackles!:D Just make sure to take time away from mod-duties and spend time with us here.

Also congrats to the other new mods!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Save scumming is love

Save scumming is life

GrizzNKev

Banned
Went in on the Scholar of the First Sin upgrade for $12. Maybe I'll be able to finish the game this time. DS2 is the only souls game I haven't completed because it felt clunky as hell at launch.

I've heard the included DLC is pretty good too.

Dr Dogg

Save scumming is love

Save scumming is life

Dude how far in are you? Did you restart in the end? It seems like it's taken me 10 hours for 10 day to dig out some rubble and another 7 to build 'Plot Device Room #2' and I'm running out of cannon fodder fast.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dude how far in are you? Did you restart in the end? It seems like it's taken me 10 hours for 10 day to dig out some rubble and another 7 to build 'Plot Device Room #2' and I'm running out of cannon fodder fast.

No restart. Kinda too deep in now I think. Im actually running out of rookies myself, just lost a rookie and a ranger to a 1 life mech near the end of a vip extraction mission lol. Im not save scumming dead soldiers for now.

Im debating restarting with mods, not sure yet. Im not sure if I would use a mod to remove the timers or simply just extend them, probably the later.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
No restart. Kinda too deep in now I think. Im actually running out of rookies myself, just lost a rookie and a ranger to a 1 life mech near the end of a vip extraction mission lol. Im not save scumming dead soldiers for now.

Im debating restarting with mods, not sure yet. Im not sure if I would use a mod to remove the timers or simply just extend them, probably the later.

The muton centurion is some shit, ended up popping up in almost all my missions, what a pain in the ass it is.

Mr. Doop

Just out of curiosity, how were you guys told that you were becoming moderators? Do you get some ominous PM saying "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED. EXPECT FURTHER DETAILS IN THE FUTURE" or something like that? If you can't tell me, it's fine, I understand.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just out of curiosity, how were you guys told that you were becoming moderators? Do you get some ominous PM saying "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED. EXPECT FURTHER DETAILS IN THE FUTURE" or something like that? If you can't tell me, it's fine, I understand.

I like Stump's word: "Voluntold". We'll go with that.

It's a yellowed sheet with a black handprint that says "We know..." but then when you turn it over it says "...that you're a good member of the community! Come be a mod!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom