• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Why do I seem to think that the Witcher 3 is coming early 2014?

I did a quick google search and can't come up with anything to corroborate that belief.

Li Kao

So let me get this straight, I leave my beloved SteamGAF for a night and when I wake up I have 10 or so pages to catch up on and a new thread with 450 posts...
You post like horny rabbits, SteamGAF !

Why do I seem to think that the Witcher 3 is coming early 2014?

I did a quick google search and can't come up with anything to corroborate that belief.

We can only hope. But late 2014 is more likely and I hope they take their time, best series in gaming right now.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
So let me get this straight, I leave my beloved SteamGAF for a night and when I wake up I have 10 or so pages to catch up on and a new thread with 450 posts...
You post like horny rabbits, SteamGAF !

Blame the Aussie chick.

def sim

Dat GTA 5 hype. Gotta wait for Rockstar to send more GFWL keys to Valve.

The GTA Steam forums are going crazy right now. "*** NO CD KEY. I THINK STEAM IS GOING TO GET SEWED" is my favorite one.

Yeah I saw that same thread. The comedic effect of this helps soften the annoyance.

Grief.exe

So explain yourself, why did you mention Day-Z? We have no indication that it is coming this week do we?

It probably won't come until after their performance review at the end of the month.

All indications was the network bubble is fairly easy to implement and off to a good start. Just needs some testing before certification.

Li Kao

Oh and Gaf, while I'm a little late on this, let me say : Jawmuncher, I wish you the very best ! Hoping that you will be able to get in touch with us from time to time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Blame the Aussie chick.

r18jncux.gif

I'm oddly hyped for DayZ.

A mod travelling the path to a standalone title that increases one's game count is a beautiful thing.

JaseC

I have a 75% off Devolver Digital coupon that's valid on all DD titles that aren't the upcoming Shadow Warrior remake; it's of no use to me. See here for a list of applicable games and quote this post if you're interested.

Why haven't thought of that before. Now much lesser pages to browse through :)

50ppp fo lyfe.

Deques

Anyone wants 50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition coupon?
Not really good coupon since you can get the game much cheaper in the current Humble Weekly Bundle

Milamber

Having no GFX card for the past few days is making me want to play some Steam games. Compared to before, having one is making me too lazy playing them.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Wake up and check my subscriptions, "huh, looks like the steam thread isn't very active", realise a new thread was created and is five pages long already. This thread moves quickly!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Having no GFX card for the past few days is making me want to play some Steam games. Compared to before, having one is making me too lazy playing them.

When I was stuck on an integrated chipset I loaded up Football Manager 2012 for the first time.

40 hours later, I realized what a monster I had become.

Li Kao

Posted last page.

Where is the hype for Takedown Red Sabre?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510

It's a tactical shooter much like classic Rainbox Six and SWAT 4. Looks so good, and it's only $15!
This is TBs thoughts on the pre release/PAX version of the game and it is very much positive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79C8NJCntQ

Unh, I have fond memories of some R6 vegas coop sessions, and the deadliness here reminds of the first time I played CS. Some Gaf coop games could be really fun. Until everybody realize I'm naturally stupid and kick me out, that is.

Sajjaja

Unh, I have fond memories of some R6 vegas coop sessions, and the deadliness here reminds of the first time I played CS. Some Gaf coop games could be really fun. Until everybody realize I'm naturally stupid and kick me out, that is.

I don't think anyone here would do that. SteamGAF is best GAF.

JaseC

Someone needs to use this to get Hard Reset and experience that sweet, sweet bliss.

Jesus, I sleep for 7 hours and there's a 5 page new steam thread already haha.

As Deques noted earlier, a handful of Devolver games (Hard Reset included) are part of the Humble Weekly Bundle, although the game is locked behind the $6 BTA paywall while the coupon would knock it down to $3.75 on Steam itself.

That reminds me of a bad gif thread in the off topic section, forgot the title.

GIFs where the subtitles barely match what's being said.

As Deques noted earlier, a handful of Devolver games (Hard Reset included) are part of the Humble Weekly Bundle, although the game is locked behind the $6 BTA paywall while the coupon would knock it down to $3.75 on Steam itself.

Ugh, god, it really is the early (wrote that post there at 7:45am), brain has not been engaged. I know that because that is exactly how I got Hard Reset hahaha. So bit of a dumb recommendation on my part. Not that game but how to use the code. Duuuh. Strong strong black coffee coming up.

Tizoc

What are the impressions on this game? The pre-order includes seven dlcs...

It's a Strategy jRPG, grindy at some parts but the gameplay is good.
Character designs are VERY anime-y, but if you overlook that you may enjoy the game.

epaturun

Looks like you can register this to your account even if you don't own the game

is this possible and how do you do it, i don't get any install, buy buttons - just says 'install game' which I haven't got yet, something i intend to do in the future

some real good civ v deals have went up on game.co.uk today, steam codes and all. Click here to check em out. Brave new world is still not cheaaaaap cheap but the lowest I've personally seen it. Really low for the rest. Game are such a ripoff at retail and on their site in general I doubt people check weekly, but their pc downlaod deals of the week are always great.

It's a Strategy jRPG, grindy at some parts but the gameplay is good.
Character designs are VERY anime-y, but if you overlook that you may enjoy the game.

VERY anime-y is still understating it a little. A google image search will let you know what is what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom