• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Sonic Racing Transformed is amazing, thanks for the recommendation guys.

I know! had almost no expectations for it, and it plays nicely and is very fun. One of the best things steamgaf recommended, other one would be the Mark of Ninja.

About Agarest game. It doesn't really matter how it looks, if you like TRPGs, there is no reason to skip it, as we don't get many of those on PC. Series aren't the best, that's true, but beggars can't be choosers (><)
I would take Fire Emblem over it, that's true, not gonna happen ever, though

Tizoc

VERY anime-y is still understating it a little. A google image search will let you know what is what.

I've played it on PS3, I stomached the artstyle then.
I guess I could've said 'Otaku appeaking', but that might've turned off some people =P

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No ModBot in the OP? Come on...

ijeK2tOEbGH30.png

JaseC

Also, don't bother upgrading the shield, because it's practically useless, even when maxed out.

GamersGate's new Daily is 75% off Cities in Motion 2 ($4.99).

I don't know how many people care about it but for me who absolutely loved the first one CiM2 is very hard to recommend, except for boosting your backlog. The charm and excellent UI from the first game is gone and while the second one has the potential to be more advanced it's just not fun to play and control. Lots of design variety is gone and everything is now moderna and grey. It feels like a framework for a sequel that got pushed out way to early. With that said I still have a bit of faith that they will fix it, from release they've at least made it better with patches and now it's playable. We'll see if they can get it up a little more so the series doesn't die with it's second installment.

wow... new thread...cool... anyway I am hyped for DayZ standalone, but I don't want to think about it anymore...the wait is...unbearable...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
If you can only buy one DLC for ME3, buy Citadel. That DLC doesn't takes itself seriously at all. It lampshades and makes fun of pretty much everything in the series, and at the same time it's a celebration of its universe and characters. After you beat the main storyline, you'll be able to have some quality time with your ME2 crew (something that was lacking in the base game), a new hub on the Citadel and tons of minigames will be available, and arguably the best part, you'll have access to a combat simulator where you can take any surviving squadmate from ME3 and ME2 to fight any of the multiplayer enemy factions: Reapers, Cerberus (+ Dragoons), Geth (+ Geth Bombers) and Collectors. So you can, for example, go fight the Collectors with Wrex and Grunt by your side.

If you can buy another DLC, then go for Leviathan. That DLC clears up and gives more context to the ending and
the Catalyst's motivations.

Omega is overpriced. It is too short (4 hours) for the asking price and the worst thing of all, once you're done with the storyline, Omega doesn't become a hub, so you can't visit it again. I just bought it because I had spare BW points and since I already had the other DLC I just said "oh what the hell". I had fun with it though, it was nice revisiting Omega, but I don't think the asking price is justified. I would only recommend it if you really, really liked Omega and Aria in ME2 and you want more of that. Otherwise don't bother.
I'll keep all of this in mind if I ever feel like going back to that universe. Thanks a lot man!

I know! had almost no expectations for it, and it plays nicely and is very fun. One of the best things steamgaf recommended, other one would be the Mark of Ninja.
And Hotline Miami and Dust and Spec Ops and Driver: San Francisco and The Walking Dead.

People here have some damn fine taste.

Milamber

Thanks...

*eye twitch*

What did you use? An axe?

EDIT: Ah, fixed again.

EDIT 2: Ahahaha! Everything's broken! *motorboats on oppai mousepad*

EDIT 3: Aw, everything's coming back slowly. *still motorboats on oppai mousepad for the heck of it*

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
And Hotline Miami and Dust and Spec Ops and Driver: San Francisco and The Walking Dead.

People here have some damn fine taste.

I nearly finished Spec Ops in one sitting over the weekend, but had to finish up the final mission when I got up on Monday. Blasted through it on easy. I think that's appropriate, given the message. Great game.

JaseC

What is the new Dark Souls patch supposed to do anyway?

Too early to say, but given the timing the optimistic assumption is that it'll remove GFWL.

Edit: Oh, it was released overnight? Well, there goes that theory, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom