• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Cool, new thread.

1ofZfpWl.jpg

It seems you are not happy about it fellow GAFfer. Lacking enthusiasm.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Cool, thanks.
Any other steam keys from games in bundles that can only be retrieved that way?

Paranormal and Postal 2 come to mind. The IGBW has its own list of Steam keys that have been retroactively added to bundles, but no distinction is made between keys you can pull from the bundle page versus those you need a Desura account to obtain, so you'll need to do some digging.

The_Monk

Im happy, it's just I have cold, so my enthusiasm is not where ti should be.

Hope you can feel better then, drink something warm to get that cold out of your system.

On a side note, I really need more The Walking Dead, that 400 Days DLC was way too short for my hype.

Arthea

Paranormal and Postal 2 come to mind. The IGBW has its own list of Steam keys that have been retroactively added to bundles, but no distinction is made between keys you can pull from the bundle page versus those you need a Desura account to obtain, so you'll need to do some digging.

As much as I would like it differently, I no longer am able remember what I have on gog, steam, desura, on 2, or on all, on PS3, etc.
How do you keep track of what you have and where? Keep some kind of database?

Cheddahz

Banned
I might actually play a few rounds of Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed today, my copy of GTAV should be here around lunch time and I have nothing else to play at the moment

Milamber

What the hell on your comments, man.

. . . . . . . . 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !!! ▌
. . . . . ▌
. . . . . ▌
▄▄▄▄█▄▄ . . . . . .▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. . . PUT
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . THIS
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . ON YOUR
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . PROFILE
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . IF YOU
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . KNOW
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . 9/11
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . WAS AN
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . INSIDE
█▄█▄█▄█\ . . . . . █▄█▄█▄█\ . . JOB !!!

JaseC

As much as I would like it differently, I no longer am able remember what I have on gog, steam, desura, on 2, or on all, on PS3, etc.
How do you keep track of what you have and where? Keep some kind of database?

I don't bother keeping tabs on what I own on other services/systems since I prefer to have everything on Steam, so double-dipping isn't a concern but rather a priority.

Arthea

I don't bother keeping tabs on what I own on other services/systems since I prefer to have everything on Steam, so double-dipping isn't a concern but rather a priority.

That's definitely convenient, but still not everything is on steam
so far (><)

JaseC

That's definitely convenient, but still not everything is on steam
so far (><)

Sure, which is why I don't mind using other services if need be. For example, I have Diablo 3 on B.net, Carmageddon on GOG, The Saboteur on Origin and Tintin on Uplay.

In terms of personal library size, I'd estimate Steam > GOG > B.net ~ Origin > PSN ~ XBLA > Desura (excluding keys registered solely to obtain Steam keys) > Uplay (excluding the Steam games which propagated to my Uplay account proper).

anyone else getting Takedown: Red Sabre

TB thinks it looks very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79C8NJCntQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ

Eurogamer preview was very pro as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVWOUKYNe8&feature=player_embedded

use GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN to get it for £8 at GMG

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I want it to be good because we sorely need a modern take on Rainbow Six but I think I'm going to have to wait for impressions.

Though that deal is tempting.

Nillansan

Yeah, yeah. It's coming.

Uhm, what seems to be the problem? I wasn't rushing you, I thought that it would be more convenient hence the formatting. Relax.

I have expressed my gratitude for the effort that you are putting into this and if I recall correctly you have encouraged other posters to contribute.

Terrutas

Neo Member
Kind of hard to qualify as a stalker if what I did was just a few clicks.

I do wonder why when someone posts a link to their profile you immediately feel the need to find everything you can about them and their friends. I'm not going to even acknowledge you anymore, you're really creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom