• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

valouris

I forgot to include Jamestown. WARNING: I inputted the code into Steam to activate the game but it turned out I already own it. So I am not 100% sure what happens in this case, if the code is vanished and if it will work. Good luck however!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Jamestown -- MB-6975C8D362581CC6 - Taken by AsylumX. 8 entrants total.

t1379965564z1.png

Fox318

Announcement 1: Valve is bought by Microsoft
Announcement 2: Games for Windows Live comes back
Announcement 3: Steam is shut down

rookiejet

Maybe they'll introduce a way to sell your digital games.

Their last position was, "no plans to change," when they were asked about the EU ruling on downloaded software resale.

They've already been taken to court, though, by a German consumer rights group. It's probably inevitable given the court of justice's ruling (or so I think, my grasp of law is tenuous), so they might as well do it on their own terms, instead of someone else's less favorable design.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I continue to try to expect nothing interesting at all. If they would actually announce a game, it would probably be the last announcement

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
We have no chance of crashing the board like every PS4 conference has so far. I bet it won't even get slower.

73V3N

Banned
I forgot to include Jamestown. WARNING: I inputted the code into Steam to activate the game but it turned out I already own it. So I am not 100% sure what happens in this case, if the code is vanished and if it will work. Good luck however!

Thanks for the chance!
that game has been in my wishlist since forever.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
From a development and coder standpoint, I'm interested. As a gamer, I think I'll go play some more Rogue Legacy.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, anything I should be excited about?

This part:

You can play all your Windows and Mac games on your SteamOS machine, too. Just turn on your existing computer and run Steam as you always have - then your SteamOS machine can stream those games over your home network straight to your TV!

Seems to imply local network streaming capabilities.

Copons

"Four new Steam features focused on the living room.
Available soon in both SteamOS and the Steam client."

So... nothing really changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom