• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
This app logo is strange

0fd488249d908ce10441f1d53afe518b9e87ff2e.jpg

Anachronoxcover.jpg

hm.....

t-ramp

I got my Mafia II code from Gamefly earlier... and activated it on my roommate's account that was logged in on the computer. Dammit. Oh well.

fantomena

Go and grab it tigers!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mafia 2 -- MB-4806D8D298CA97C0 - Taken by ZeroXZee. 37 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

t1380043785z1.png

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Man, this Alien Rage game looks and sounds like an unofficial Unreal [not Tournament] 4.

Edit: hmm, there never was an Unreal 3, was there...

It looks like a fun $20/£15 shooter. I picked up a copy cheap so shall give it a go later when it unlocks. It's City Interactive so I'm wary but the footage looks fun enough.

Grief.exe

Whoa. Nosgoth to be released relatively soon?

They are getting the store page ready. Added in a line to show the controller support and metacritic name. Really don't need these lines until release.

I got the impression it was relatively far off from the mamarobotnik thread. Maybe I will send him a PM and see if he has any information.

Its a shame that steam doesn't show prices according to your region, I'm stuck with US dollars and boy things have gotten more expensive.

At least with origin, prices are adjusted to where I live, its nice to pre-order Titanfall for 45 bucks.

r3n4ud

It looks like a fun $20/£15 shooter. I picked up a copy cheap so shall give it a go later when it unlocks. It's City Interactive so I'm wary but the footage looks fun enough.
Picked it up for $12 on greenman. Will be digging into it a little later.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The final level of Serious Sam 3 is crazy.

Yeah, it was like they said fuck it, if people are willing to put up with our terribad game design up to this point let's give them a real coup de grâce and force them through 900 enemies to get to one of the most poorly designed bosses ever realized.

Its a shame that steam doesn't show prices according to your region, I'm stuck with US dollars and boy things have gotten more expensive.

At least with origin, prices are adjusted to where I live, its nice to pre-order Titanfall for 45 bucks.

?

Steam is showing the prices according to my region.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now isn't that interesting. Good find!

Looks like they are planning or releasing another Eidos property on Steam.

The game reared its head in the registry two months ago, so there's a big question mark over the "when" of it.

Edit: I knew I remembered reading about it on GAF:
Not sure if this is new, but Anachronox is in the steam registry.

I'm not sure what the hold-up is exactly as the game's been on GOG for yonks.

Kacho

I made the mistake of playing DOTA 2 and now I'm hooked. Lets see how deep this rabbit hole goes I guess.

Thankfully, the urge to purchase gear hasn't hit me yet.

One question though. Is the gear you unlock through playing the same as the stuff on the store?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

I think you got them wrong. Origin is the one showing prices in Euros here, while Steam has non-Brazil Latin American prices (which means no newer GFWL titles and cheaper 2K Games and Rockstar stuff).

Go and grab it tigers!
Thanks a lot man. This is no Half-Life 3, but it'll do :p

Exuro

I made the mistake of playing DOTA 2 and now I'm hooked. Lets see how deep this rabbit hole goes I guess.

One question though. Is the gear you unlock through playing the same as the stuff on the store?
Yes, but there is a lot of it so chances are you won't get what you want and you'll either want to trade for it or buy it. :p

Grief.exe

I'm hungry for older tactical shooter games going on sale, while searching deals or whatnot on old Ghost Recons/Rainbow Six, .... it seems like there's an entry on steamdb for Rogue Spear updated 12 days ago. Pretty neat.

http://steamdb.info/app/13660/

Don't get too excited. That particular update was pushed to every app in the registry as part of the family share beta.

300 hours later...

Lunaniem

A lot of it is the same, but they do have stuff that you can only get from the store right now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I know! I'm so scared.

The important thing to remember is to have fun. There is nothing wrong with DOTA 2 but it's easy to get carried away. The same can be said of a lot of games: WOW, Diablo 2... blackjack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom