• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinomura

Free To A Good Home thread is more forgiving and accepting to Origin.

At this point, pretty much everyone on PCGaf have those games. I gave away mine few weeks ago, but nobody took them, so I took them down.

I'm leaving them a couple of days and then I'll take'em down too.

Thanks for MacGuffin's Curse! One of the games that was the poster child for the "great indie games that Steam won't accept fuck Valve indies rule" backlash of 2010-2011. Looking forward to trying it.

Everything inside the ModBot quote can be edited or removed. The only thing that needs to be visible is the MB-STUFFGOESHERE code. But obviously for user friendliness you don't want to remove the rules or whatever :p

:) Ok! Thanks!

chupon

Have there been any further developments on removing GFWL on the existing Steam titles that use it?

I am trying to get through them before the supposed expiration date in July 2014, but I am wondering if there were any more news on patching it out for any titles.

Last I heard it was pretty much just the developers looking in to things, but no confirmations yet. Is that still where things are?

Thanks.

Tesseract

Banned
why is matchmaking based on steam download regions in so many games? sonic racing, mk9, etcetera. yo valve, fix this shit.

if ultra sfiv is poisoned by this i will cry man child tears.

Grief.exe

Have there been any further developments on removing GFWL on the existing Steam titles that use it?

I am trying to get through them before the supposed expiration date in July 2014, but I am wondering if there were any more news on patching it out for any titles.

Last I heard it was pretty much just the developers looking in to things, but no confirmations yet. Is that still where things are?

Thanks.

Check out this thread for more information http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=619976
I generally post updates in both this thread and that thread.

Bioshock 2 and the Batman games are both in a holding pattern right now.

Omega

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rob N Banks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Sleeping Dogs -- MB-2D58CF1F4843F24D - Taken by rainking187. 28 entrants total.

t1379451725z1.png

Good luck to everyone :)

First GAF giveaway.

Has that defence ever worked? Didn't work for those playing certain PC Qix clones, it's not working for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F players, I'm not sure it'll work here. The truth is a side issue of little importance.

I don't really hide my intentions of why I buy games. If I buy it because of tits n ass, by god, I will stand by it.

Can't wait for the Senran Kagura release in Europe.

ss_lemonade

Daily: Psychonauts 80% off
Midweek:
- Age of Empires III complete 66% off
- Gunpoint 50% off

Some really good deals today.
Every time I open this thread, I end up buying something (Psychonauts) to add to my now 70-something backlog pile. Is this some form of sickness?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I don't really hide my intentions of why I buy games. If I buy it because of tits n ass, by god, I will stand by it.

Can't wait for the Senran Kagura release in Europe.

Good man. Be proud of what makes a game for you.

Every time I open this thread, I end up buying something (Psychonauts) to add to my now 70-something backlog pile. Is this some form of sickness?

No no. Steam is a cure for many ailments doctors have told me. I'm not sure if they were talking about vapour or game distribution, but just in case try both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom