• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Aight I'm pulling the trigger on AC3. I already played the first few hours on Xbox and thought it wasn't absolutely terrible. Not really great, but also not unplayably bad. I think I'm able to still just enjoy the setting, and the gameplay to me is inoffensive at worst. IDK.

I just need to know: Will AC3 run like shit on a Q6600 and an HD6850?

capturebfu70.png

It's tops.

dont mind me really im just jelly

im still on my 26 inch and I dont like it when im close, gonna get a 23'

then again I fell in love with a girl from venezuela and I need money for a trip there

it's either love or steam

that's the battlefield

edit: also on the battlefield: battlefield 4. Need money for that

wait for the five dollar sale for it on steam

also dont go and waste your money on that

youre surrounded by women all around you

no need to travel

capturebfu70.png

It's tops.

Already beat it :O

Salsa

travel all you want

just dont do it for one woman

I mean, Venezuela would be dope and i'd have a house there to stay for like a month. I wouldnt do it just for the girl, it'd be a whole experience thing and doing it just like that out of impulse feels good breh

details in drunk thread

ontopic: pacman is cool

Edit: This got all creepy and bro-y and I don't even know where I'm going with it.

bro<3

Momentary

Banned
I wonder who at Bandai Namco looked at TTT2, thought about it and said no, then looked at Enslaved and said, "Yes! (Jack Nicholson.gif)"

The-Bean

Aight I'm pulling the trigger on AC3. I already played the first few hours on Xbox and thought it wasn't absolutely terrible. Not really great, but also not unplayably bad. I think I'm able to still just enjoy the setting, and the gameplay to me is inoffensive at worst. IDK.

I just need to know: Will AC3 run like shit on a Q6600 and an HD6850?

Ran like shit on my i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz and 2x 6850s. I can't remember the exact settings but I finally got it playable around 40~ FPS throughout Boston.

zychi

Banned
Any word on the Halos comin to pc? I've been itching to play 3 and reach online again, and I'm forcing myself to not buy a used 360 off amazon.

Nabs

Release Date: Oct 23, 2013

"Path of Exile is the Diablo II sequel you've always wanted&#8221;
GamesRadar

Grief.exe

And he games on Steam to is what makes my smile turn upside down.

I actually based most of my speculation on rational choice theory, but its literally impossible to apply rational choice on some of these Japanese companies.
Its like they are run by a bunch of idiots. Looking at Square's and Capcom's recent decisions, the comparison is quite apt.

Any word on the Halos comin to pc? I've been itching to play 3 and reach online again, and I'm forcing myself to not buy a used 360 off amazon.

Halo news is delayed until 2014. I doubt Reach will make the trip over.

Lingitiz

Release Date: Oct 23, 2013

"Path of Exile is the Diablo II sequel you've always wanted”
GamesRadar

So excited for the 1.0 update and to have this on Steam finally. I still have yet to take a character past normal difficulty, but it's probably still my favorite game this year. Really curious to see what kind of numbers this does.

Space Pirates and Zombies.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SPAZ -- MB-CE18DA9B365ADAE6 - Taken by BorntoPlay

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for SPAZ was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Ignore the error, the database coughed when I sent the PM, It'll be fine!

RedSwirl

Ran like shit on my i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz and 2x 6850s. I can't remember the exact settings but I finally got it playable around 40~ FPS throughout Boston.

Yeah I'm probably gonna turn that shit down to medium.

To tell you the truth I've already had to do that for games like Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3.

Grief.exe

Started playing Bioshock 2 finally. The controls feel a lot better to me than the first one.

Come to this thread for the fixes, stay for the discussion.

I'm using it as an LTTP right now, so come in and share your impressions.

I just uninstalled BF3 without ever playing End Game

and now im probably grabbin premium for BF4 again

oh well

Not grabbing Premium for BF4. To be honest, the only reason I am buying BF4 at all is because all of my friends from football play it.

Premium for BF3 was so hit or miss, mainly miss. I'm just going to pick up base BF4 and then Titanfall in Spring.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Bazaar is a great infantry map.

Maybe on TDM. On Conquest and Rush it's kinda bad. I still like it, but I can't say it's a good map with all that explosive spam in the hellrooms and the hallway.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Explosive spam? That's nothing compared to metro.

Metro's just as bad, but I've seen 24-64 player Rush servers on Bazaar never get past the first set because of B and throwing grenades/LMG in that room and outside in the backalley.

Too many rounds sitting in there prone-clipping to avoid most of the grenades to make sure people don't get in if they get past the numerous C4/claymore/grenade/LVG's being thrown at them.

Then Conquest shoving an LAV in the hallway of B (forgetting what it's called on PC, C?) to stop people there and only having to worry about C4 attackers in the back that I can runover as a roadkill if I stay on top of it.

Not sure if you guys play CSGO or Dota 2 but they apparently will default your mic to 100% when you run them.

If so, you need to add this to your autoexec.cfg

1.0 is 100% mic volume. 0.55 would be 55%.

If not that there is some registry editing you can do to to force a certain mic volume but hopefully it's valve's fault cause I can't find the correct registry on my pc.

Oh, yeah I play both. Thanks for the info, I'll check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom