• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

How do you know? I need this.

Registry leaks.

Capcom updated a bunch of their publisher packages the other day.
One titled, 'Capcom Action Hits Bundle' contains RE6, DR2:OTR, LP2, DR2, DMC4, RE5, and Bionic Commando:R. They also updated a RE:R bundle with the base game and all of the DLC. And finally, the DMC3/4 bundle was updated as well.

Wait, so Capcom is going to sell us shit that isn't going to work in 9 months?

qkK3uvT.gif

For anyone who doesn't have it.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SPAZ -- MB-0567411EF56C1696 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

Could be Capcom will just switch their old titles to a system similar to residentevil.net for multiplayer. Seeing as how revelations and 6 don't use GFWL.

Grief.exe

Enslaved confirmed for PC release.

Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693973

Confirmed from Polygon

Update: A Namco Bandai rep confirmed to Polygon that Enslaved will be re-released as part of a premium edition later this month on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/8/4818784/enslaved-odyssey-to-the-west-re-release-rated-in-australia

Also, this is pretty funny

http://www.pcgamesn.com/enslaved-odyssey-west-looks-be-coming-pc

ibxv4r19CMVvgv.png

Anteater

Registry leaks.

One titled, 'Capcom Action Hits Bundle' contains RE6, DR2:OTR, LP2, DR2, DMC4, RE5, and Bionic Commando:R. They also updated a RE:R bundle with the base game and all of the DLC. And finally, the DMC3/4 bundle was updated as well.

I have none of the capcom games on pc, damn.

Not buying everything though, interested in dmc4

Registry leaks.

Please be todays Humble Weekly :p

Nabs

The Humble is most likely the Focus Bundle, while the Weekend Deal is a Capcom publisher sale with packs as well (Fighter / Action).

oipic

I'm actually going to try to get her to watch Blade Runner tomorrow night.

I put ten heart-felt years (ten!) into enthusiastically selling the virtues of Blade Runner to my significant other before she finally yielded.

She found it "boring".

Just when you think you know and understand someone...

I wish you well, Grief.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That is the one I have!

Excellent.

Edit: GamersGate's new Daily is 75% off Jet Set Radio ($1.25). Also, I don't think the seemingly imminent Capcom sale is going to be particularly exciting for me since the discounts on Remember Me, RE6 and RER are all likely to disappoint (66% off across the board, with the possible exception of Remember Me at 50% off, methinks), plus RER is the only one of the lot that isn't region-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom