• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Gorky 17 -- MB-DD906E1AA4F9676C - Taken by Nabs
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-FB7A8A152979D96E - Taken by Anteater
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-6904BBDF4E6A8967 - Taken by fantomena
Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-A15BFB20EDF3E84D - Taken by YianGaruga
Satazius -- MB-A1B85F049244E8C0 - Taken by Clawww
Two Worlds II -- MB-BF8960411EFDC0EA - Taken by oipic
Crusader Kings 2 -- MB-C3F6DA9E401AC1F4 - Taken by Kifimbo

Whoever nabs Two Worlds 2 can PM me for a key for the Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC.

Spares:

Whoever nabs Two Worlds 2 can PM me for a key for the Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC.

Thanks JaseC.
Don't think I'm getting this bundle since I was only missing Knights of Pen and Paper. Let's see what the unlocks are next week.

Regarding Gorky 17, I saw that it was included in the Be Mine 6 bundle but my page has no Steam key so far. Do we know if there are keys coming for it? I've been out of the loop for a few weeks now.

Solid bundle. If anybody was wondering, I only played Knights of Pen and Paper on the iphone... but I kind of hated it. Nice idea, very boring game.

SparkTR

Another day another...

$6.99 / £4.99 / 5,99€

Startopia is one of the best game ever made, everybody needs to buy this. It's also one of the best coded/optimized PC games ever made as far as I'm concerned, they had in-game support for 1080p displays in 2001.

Another day another...

$6.99 / £4.99 / 5,99€

That is cool. Not sure I'd bother today, but Startopia was pretty cool back in the day. From memory I did hit a game ending bug and gave up but that could have been something else.

---

Meanwhile over in 1C land http://groupees.com/1cmb

Death to Spies: Gold was just unlocked as a bonus.

---

And.. any reason why Master Reboot isn't as cool as it looks?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251850/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks for Fairy Bloom Freesia!
Thanks, sir !
Thanks JaseC. Your leftovers are always cool with me.
Thanks JaseC.
Don't think I'm getting this bundle since I was only missing Knights of Pen and Paper. Let's see what the unlocks are next week.

Regarding Gorky 17, I saw that it was included in the Be Mine 6 bundle but my page has no Steam key so far. Do we know if there are keys coming for it? I've been out of the loop for a few weeks now.
Nice one, thanks Jase - looks like that lucky guy was me. Cheers mate!

Kifimbo: enjoy CKII - it's wonderful if you get stuck into it.
Thanks, Jase!
thanks for Satazius

time to get my ass kicked

No worries. :)

Another day another...

$6.99 / £4.99 / 5,99€

This leaves:

- Anachronox
- Gangsters: Organised Crime
- Project Eden
- Total Overdose
- Urban Chaos

If Squeenix continues at its current pace, they should all be on Steam in time for the Autumn Sale.

Copons

There's only one version of JSR on PC and it's the latest release by Sega. I think it's a good port with great controller and mouse support.

It is a good port and it is HD indeed.
At least, as HD a DC port can get: smooth borders and plain colors (thank you forever cel shading), and so-so textures.

Volcynika

Vidya game extraz (I thiiiiiiink I did this right)

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

a...er_292x136.jpg
a...er_292x136.jpg
a...er_292x136.jpg

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-9A3D34D2B66CF66A - Taken by fantomena
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-5D79899E5774D1BC - Taken by bronson
Satazius -- MB-6226056A707E25E8 - Taken by Purkake4
Two Worlds 2 -- MB-0A8A1141638E254B - Taken by Kirosia

neoemonk

Ugh. Alt + Tabbing out of Mirror's Edge funks with my system. Screen goes black, can't close the game, can't reopen it. Only fix seems to be a restart.

I can't alt tab out of Dark Souls when running DS Fix. Can't stream to twitch either.

Still totally worth it.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is it worth the "I'll watch this romantic movie with you so we can then watch space balls" points?

Fischer and Messina play what amount to two people having quarter life crises. Fischer plays an unemployable woman with no skills; Messina plays an unemployable street performer. Both end up working at a zoo but the moral of the movie is don't work a real job because it'll crush your soul and if your loved one wants to squander their days chasing an unobtainable dream that they can't even really explain, good for them. There's a kind of soft charm to most of the performances. The director does a good job of telling you "look, I know these characters are bozos, but they're the protagonists so you should cheer for them". Topher Grace plays a really slick asshole, which makes everyone else look better by comparison. It's a very slight film, not really memorable, and you know what's going to happen before it does. Lightweight. Which is OK, I guess.

Great bundle but I have CK2, TWII, Fairy Bloom and I don't really enjoy schmups Jamestown aside. All I really want is Gorky 17. It's kinda sad when you already own most of a bundle, first world problems and all that.

didamangi

Gonna be the voice of cheapassness here and remind everyone that most likely there's going to be an indie gala happy hour where basically you can get up to 4 indiegala bundles for the price of one.

And CAG forums have a dedicated thread where you can buy a full bundle for around $2 from someone (most likely cheaplikeafox).

Tenrius

Continuing an earlier conversation about sleep, I stayed home today and slept a whopping 12 hours in a row (my natural sleep time is 8-9 hours, but I've been sleeping for 3-6 for like a week prior to this and not much more on the average in the month before).

Feeling well-rested after weeks of partial sleep deprivation is totally weird. It seems I'm actually able to be productive again, at least for the day. That includes being able to do some actual coursework and play video games! Ah, it's so amazing to have a sound mind again as opposed to being a nervous twitching ruin.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this in the Steam thread, but in my defense I can say that this means I can finally play some games and whatnot. Thief Gold definitely looks nice with TFix.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I would just recommend that people skip to Pirates of Flying Fortress and ignore Two Worlds II all together. It is way too long for it's own good and the expansion is a much better experience because of how concise it is in comparison. Plus it's one interesting zone vs. like 4 super boring ones.

NinjaJesus311

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

King's Bounty: Armored Princess -- MB-0A7DF4BDE3C447FD - Taken by Sarcasm
Men of War: Red Tide -- MB-3F47D625A96CBB99 - Taken by Accoun
King's Bounty: The Legend -- MB-B24DD8C7278C7DA2 - Taken by chiym1992

This is the first time I bought a bundle where I thought I didn't own the games in it. My collection is growing stronger.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
IndieGala average purchase price so far is about 5.03, so I would suspect that when the price lock lifts the average should float at least a little bit up rather than down. Might be worth buying now if you want the BTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom