• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I bought Indie gala new bundle, I'm so weak.
Someone, rescue me!
I wanted to try Knights of Pen and Paper, so I have a lil excuse this time and I'll have to give away bunch of games most likely not many want. (><)

Arthea

You should just do what I do: stay on GAF 24/7. :p

I actually was wondering about that. You are always on gaf when I am and I mean always, and we aren't from the same time zone. So.... when do you play games you have abundance of? (><)
Let me into this little secret, I won't tell anyone

didamangi

I would just recommend that people skip to Pirates of Flying Fortress and ignore Two Worlds II all together. It is way too long for it's own good and the expansion is a much better experience because of how concise it is in comparison. Plus it's one interesting zone vs. like 4 super boring ones.

So the vanilla game ain't worth playing? The expansion doesn't have any connection story wise to the main game?

So.... when do you play games you have abundance of? (><)

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

Copons

I actually was wondering about that. You are always on gaf when I am and I mean always, and we aren't from the same time zone. So.... when do you play games you have abundance of? (><)
Let me into this little secret, I won't tell anyone

We're on SteamGAF here, dear sir. Please bring your blasphemy somewhere else.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-E7F7C6AE42F55AF6 - Taken by AsylumX

junk leftovers

fantomena

Started up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for the first time (PS+ is awesome). Holy fuck at that shitty framerate. It's almost unplayable.

NEED PC VERSION NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Grief.exe

I put ten heart-felt years (ten!) into enthusiastically selling the virtues of Blade Runner to my significant other before she finally yielded.

She found it "boring".

Just when you think you know and understand someone...

I wish you well, Grief.
good luck man.

I need to rewatch, i've only seen one of the 234019823 cuts

She shot me down instantly this morning when I brought it up.

Excellent.

Edit: GamersGate's new Daily is 75% off Jet Set Radio ($1.25). Also, I don't think the seemingly imminent Capcom sale is going to be particularly exciting for me since the discounts on Remember Me, RE6 and RER are all likely to disappoint (66% off across the board, with the possible exception of Remember Me at 50% off, methinks), plus RER is the only one of the lot that isn't region-locked.

Wow that is cheap.

I agree on those Capcom discounts, they are probably going to be mediocre.

Tenrius

Started up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for the first time (PS+ is awesome). Holy fuck at that shitty framerate. It's almost unplayable.

It's a pretty mediocre game though. Occasionally nice art direction is literally all it has, everything else is pretty much garbage.

Why should there?

It's Ep. 2 release anniversary.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

The alternative is an insane amount of tearing on the 360 version. It's a lose-lose situation so I just decided to skip the game.

Was it already posted?

Indie Gala October:
Pay $1 tier:
  • Reflex (Desura)
  • Eryi's Action (Desura)
  • Satazius (Steam)
  • Secret Game #1(Steam)
  • Secret Game #2(Desura)
Pay $4.99 (Locked for the first 8 hours)
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam)
  • Gorky 17 (Steam)
  • Knights of Pen and Paper + (Steam)
  • Two Worlds II (Steam)
  • Two Worlds II Pirates of Flying Fortress DLC (Steam)
  • Crusader Kings II (Steam)
  • Ether Vapor Remaster (Steam)
  • Secret Game #3(Steam)
  • Secret Game #4(Steam)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
In that case you're out of luck as GTR Evolution keys also activate Race 07 and Race 07: Formula RaceRoom. :p

I really hate that stuff. Why the hell do they do that? I'm guessing to prevent giving away stuff you don't want, but that's my choice, not theirs. :/

rtcn63

It was impossible to vote for anything on the site yesterday, I tried for the entire day and I didn't get to the end.

Now the site is no longer accepting votes. :(

I just voted for one game, then submitted. Was worried that it wasn't enough, but I checked the link this morning and got the key.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I really hate that stuff. Why the hell do they do that? I'm guessing to prevent giving away stuff you don't want, but that's my choice, not theirs. :/

I found myself slightly out of pocket back when I bought the games on GamersGate due to it. I think two or three of the keys were effectively useless to me since those I'd registered beforehand included the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom