• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/content/
Was this covered already in this thread? few hundred posts is a bit too much to go through every day after waking up :(

Sweden has

12% the population of Germany

15% the population of the UK

15% the population of France

21% the population of Spain

3% the population of the US

but

21% the downloads of Germany

29% the downloads of the UK

53% the downloads of France

123% the downloads of Spain

7,4% the downloads of the US

No broadband caps, huge PC culture -> Fuck yeah Sweking

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Sweden has

12% the population of Germany

15 the population of the UK

15% the population of France

21% the population of Spain

but

21% the downloads of Germany

29% the downloads of the UK

53% (!!!) the downloads of France

123% (lol) the downloads of Spain

No broadband caps, huge PC culture -> Fuck yeah Sweking

1000% hotter woman too.

Anteater

zRY4pBG.jpg

I wonder what game he bought

Nabs

Wasteland Kings aka Nuclear Throne (Vlambeer) is up on Early Access.

$12.99 | £9.99 | 11,99€

Nuclear Throne is Vlambeers latest action roguelike-like about mutants fighting their way through a post-apocalyptic world. The radioactive waste in the world allows mutants to get ahead by mutating new limbs on the fly, the abundant availability of powerful weaponry make the quest to become ruler of the Wasteland one frought with peril.

--

What the developers say:

“By buying Nuclear Throne you can support Vlambeer and the rest of the team while they're working and livestreaming the development of the game. You'll receive a new build of Nuclear Throne pretty much every week. After launch, when all the live development is over, the game will be available for slightly less than the Early Access price.”

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
In other news, is the DMC 3&4 bundle good? I've never played a DMC game.

DMC3's port is kinda bad and you need to do things to fix it because Capcom.

DMC4's, meanwhile is fuck awesome and the best version of the game.

For the price the bundle isn't bad but if you were going for one, get DMC4.

Get DmC instead. Since you haven't played the previous ones, you won't rage about the minor changes.

Don't listen to this dude. Get DMC4 and don't look at Donte Must Cry. Donte's combat is pretty braindead in comparison to Devil's.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Some of the South American countries have low enough figures that GAF members probably represent double-digit percentages of the total national Steam downloads LOL

Knurek

After launch, when all the live development is over, the game will be available for slightly less than the Early Access price.”[/i]

I'll never ever understand why this is happening.
No one in their right mind should pay more for free beta testing work.

I have nothing against Early Access, but it should really be done the Kerbal/Minecraft/Mount & Blade way. Really.

Zia

Wasteland Kings aka Nuclear Throne (Vlambeer) is up on Early Access.

$12.99 | £9.99 | 11,99€

Nuclear Throne is Vlambeers latest action roguelike-like about mutants fighting their way through a post-apocalyptic world. The radioactive waste in the world allows mutants to get ahead by mutating new limbs on the fly, the abundant availability of powerful weaponry make the quest to become ruler of the Wasteland one frought with peril.

--

What the developers say:

“By buying Nuclear Throne you can support Vlambeer and the rest of the team while they're working and livestreaming the development of the game. You'll receive a new build of Nuclear Throne pretty much every week. After launch, when all the live development is over, the game will be available for slightly less than the Early Access price.”

This being available on Steam ahead of Luftrausers is pretty funny (read: sad). Thanks, Sony!

What's up with the tracking of time played in Steam at the moment. It seems to be randomly adding three hours worth of time played on to many of my games, even though I know I've not played them that much.

Then equally randomly, it's taking those three hours away. It seems to switch between the two.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Here's a little something for somebody. This key is for Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Game of Thrones, and Confrontation. (I was planning on raffling the games off individually, but it turns out there's only one key for the entire bundle. Meh!)
Thanks! :D
Really looking forward to Divinity and Game of Thrones. :)

What's up with the tracking of time played in Steam at the moment. It seems to be randomly adding three hours worth of time played on to many of my games, even though I know I've not played them that much.

Then equally randomly, it's taking those three hours away. It seems to switch between the two.

Don't worry, you're in good company. Quite a few Steam GAFers have been mentioning this over the last week or so. Why it's happening and whether it will be fixed? Sorry, I can't tell you that, we'll just have to wait and see. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom