• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillansan

Is Deus Ex DR a new(ish) game or just a "GOTY" release? If it just has the DLC, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy all the DLC seperately?

The DLC (The Missing Link) is integrated into the main game. Boss battles have been revamped and they have apparently made some graphical improvements. I don't know if the latter only applies to the Wii U version.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
The DLC (The Missing Link) is integrated into the main game. Boss battles have been revamped and they have apparently made some graphical improvements. I don't know if the latter only applies to the Wii U version.

I'm expecting an upgrade option for original owners between $ 39.99 and $ 59.99

hlhbk

I'm expecting an upgrade option for original owners between $ 39.99 and $ 59.99

I usually try to support the developers by day 1 purchases, but if the upgrade option is that ridiculously priced I will be waiting for a steam sale and it is at either $10 or $15 max (which is what the upgrade option should be day 1).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh sweet Borderlands 2 and Dominos Pizza together at last.

Now I can eat shit while I play shit.

Overdoziz

Banned
How the hell does this CVG thing work? I submitted my votes while logged in on my CVG account, but when I get the link from GMG via email to redeem the game it says I haven't voted yet? Do you have to link your accounts somehow or something?

Anteater

How the hell does this CVG thing work? I submitted my votes while logged in on my CVG account, but when I get the link from GMG via email to redeem the game it says I haven't voted yet? Do you have to link your accounts somehow or something?

If you did everything right, you still need to wait 24hrs after you vote, then the email verification link *should* work.

I haven't even played Missing Link yet, but I own it. I feel like such a dope.

I think I'm more interested in seeing how they handle the original's preorder weapon packs; will they offer them as preorder incentives again? If not, will they just integrate them into the game properly this time? It would be nice if they could go back and naturally populate those weapons into the environment instead of coming through your screen and headbutting your immersion with a prompt that congratulates you for preordering and deus exing the items into your inventory.

hlhbk

Steam is having issues. When I click on certain games its telling me:

Sorry, but you're not permitted to view these materials at this time.

click here to return to the main page

Also it is showing ACIV Black Flag for $80! I am guessing that is a deluxe edition as there is also a $60 version?

izBC8WHzlAC6s.gif

Whools

I should really get around to finishing Deus Ex. Someday, maybe.
Got my Civ V key from the CVG thing, only had to wait 15 hours. It's a good day.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
No way this was a decision made by Squeenix. This has to be the ghost of Eidos, back to save the world from the lumbering zombie corpse that consumed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom