• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Okay, Onimusha isn't going fullscreen. What am I doing wrong?

This is on WSGF

Baseline (Widescreen) Solution & Issues
With the 800x600 resolution selected launch the game using the "oni3launcher.exe" file. The game will automatically scale to your desktop resolution.

Copons

This is a terrible measurement for games.

I know, and I never thought I'd be one of those doing it.
But then came Gravity Bone and 30 Flights, and they're absurdly short, even for a game that actually aim to be short to convey a message in the tightest way possible.
After I played both, I felt they were more some tech demos than full fledged games.

In other words, it's not just that they're very short. It's that they're short and the content inside of them is simply not enough (for me, of course).

MRORANGE

I backed Cornerstone on KS http://ascensiongames.tumblr.com/ they have just released a demo here

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwxj8pUIk-hDMDkzUGE4VFUxUkk&usp=sharing

not tried it yet, but most people are saying Zelda meets Dark Souls

The art style looks great so might give it a shot, waiting December 2014 for the game to be released though.....

S4oh1Q1.jpg

MRORANGE

The Wolf Among us is getting solid review scores but I'm waiting for Christmas to get a discount and hopefully by then a few more chapters might have been released by then.

Same goes for TWD2.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Telltale Games has their own account system now, too? Aw, maaaan

As long as it's not required to use the Steam version of their games, I'm okay with it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Umm, where can I find modbot instructions?

Got a Toki Tori 2+ steam key because of the missing Wii U level editor, but I don't think I'll need it anyway.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I MADE A SILLY (found it)

The Wolf Among us is getting solid review scores but I'm waiting for Christmas to get a discount and hopefully by then a few more chapters might have been released by then.

Same goes for TWD2.

after waiting to pick up TWD after all the episodes were released, I'm pretty sure i'll be doing the same with these two as well.

Probably the same reason I prefer to watch shows in their entirety after they air...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Toki Tori 2+ giveaway

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-CB0A359FC764D949 - Taken by Nabs

mrgone

As long as it's not required to use the Steam version of their games, I'm okay with it.

If it's the same as their old one that's been around forever predating their steam releases of their games.

I used to buy all my Telltale games straight from them through it.

well on GMG it's using the GMG Capsule Clinet, TT have their own thing, but the TWAU on Steam is Steamworks.

Oh, right! I seem to remember signing up for a free episode of Back to the Future years ago - didn't quite add the two together :) I'm glad they're sticking with Steamworks here

!!!
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Gorky 17 -- MB-ADDDF5AF2B1348FA - Taken by Eanan

A little one

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

The Showdown Effect -- MB-8ED63C1E93814D73 - Taken by Rand6. 17 entrants total.

t1381791742z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Gamefly sells in dollars for all regions?

RE6 shows 9.99 to me, but I don't know if that's Dollars or Reais. I'd guess dollars, but Revelations is 24.99 and that's just crazy.

How much is the discount code? 20%?

Colin.

Gamefly sells in dollars for all regions?

RE6 shows 9.99 to me, but I don't know if that's Dollars or Reais. I'd guess dollars, but Revelations is 24.99 and that's just crazy.

How much is the discount code? 20%?

Nope, I get charged in £. And yes, the code is for 20% off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
RE6 is 4,99GBP before GFDOCT20. Not available in Germany but that's a must buy for everyone else.

The Resident Evil day of the Capcom sale was the only day I couldn't be online. Glad I got to pick up RE6 for $8 though, nice.

Uiki

Rocket has been quiet for the last month. They have been hiring new people and working hard.

Inside word is the release is getting very close.

I keep checking that reddit thread and losing hope :/

I can understand why he went silent. But not even a tweet?

Rocket time is like valve time, "soon" can mean 2014 >_<

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
The Resident Evil day of the Capcom sale was the only day I couldn't be online. Glad I got to pick up RE6 for $8 though, nice.

Hey! As everyone knows ES is pretty awesome, is there a possibility to add a "potential gain" in the Market Transactions? I feel like I could be a millionaire with all those .10 cents transactions.

For the family share stuff do both parties have to be part of the beta?

Nope.

Grief.exe

I keep checking that reddit thread and losing hope :/

I can understand why he went silent. But not even a tweet?

Rocket time is like valve time, "soon" can mean 2014 >_<

It is very strange that we haven't heard anything. Its almost like he went away to Everest again, of course he was able to tweet from the mountain occasionally.

Kaleinc

Banned
October 31 so more like 2 weeks away.

-Dead Rising 2 was well-received and added a much needed co-op mode that was wonderful.
-Remember Me was a project they picked up.
-They are perfectly capable of turning out solid garbage themselves. See: Resident Evil 5.
DR 2 was mediocre as well as DMC, both were received warmly, it changes nothing. Remember Me: Developer - Dontnod Entertainment = outsourced in my book.

Didn't they had to help with DmC internally? I remember reading something along these line on gaf.
If the developer is no good big boss can't help. Paint me some Mona Lisa, I'll help - get the idea?

They didn't outsource Remember Me, they just help publishes it, it wasn't originally Capcom's but Sony's.
= outsourced, see above.

Grief.exe

More Bioshock 2 screenshots because the art style is gorgeous. In terms of gameplay, I would say it is the best in the series, especially if you play on hard.
Strong recommend from me.

Downsampled from 1440p, Bicubic Sharper
iZk1HaCU2VNzW.png

Derrick01

Banned
So I notice Sengoku is a (really cheap) weekly deal. I wanted that game quite a bit before crusader kings 2 came out but is there a point in getting it now?

Mugatu

More Bioshock 2 screenshots because the art style is gorgeous. In terms of gameplay, I would say it is the best in the series, especially if you play on hard.
Strong recommend from me.

Sorry if this has been asked already, I've been away for a while, does it play well on PC?

jshackles

Hey! As everyone knows ES is pretty awesome, is there a possibility to add a "potential gain" in the Market Transactions? I feel like I could be a millionaire with all those .10 cents transactions.

Do you mean like adding something to the badge page like "If you get all of these cards they will be worth $x.xx" ?

Are you looking for an average (since every card is slightly different) or a maximum (like if you got all foils)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom