• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gotten pretty far in Papers Please.

I knew should never have upgraded my apartment after letting the order pass through :(

Stupid neighbors. I swear there's nothing more rage inducing than this game when you take the time to comb over all the details to make sure the seals and serial numbers match only to miss the expiration date :/

getting gender wrong is worse

facepalm every time lol

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Intel is giving away 100 keys a day on some facebook page. It's stupid. I'd grab a copy for 1 key if you can point me in the right direction.

I swear I had the fastest time of the day in that Grid 2 giveaway multiple times(besides the 00:00:00 hacks) and I never got anything lol.

The_Monk

argh, I really need to play this at some point, I am such a huge fan of SpaceChem...

I just played some more but this time was Co-op with fellow GAFfer derExperte and we are now on the same Mission.

The game seems to make it so you need to go back to previous missions in order to get better cards for your deck. Right now I'm on a mission that a good start (good cards on the first turn) can make all the difference since the enemy moves very fast.

derExperte

I just played some more but this time was Co-op with fellow GAFfer derExperte and we are now on the same Mission.

The game seems to make it so you need to go back to previous missions in order to get better cards for your deck. Right now I'm on a mission that a good start (good cards on the first turn) can make all the difference since the enemy moves very fast.

I approve of a) Ironclad Tactics as a whole and b) The_Monk as team player. I think we did our best but you need luck and one error early on can ruin everything. But I don't find it frustrating, the game is too charming for that and a round doesn't take long. Also some stuff upgrades so there can be progress while losing.

Oh if it's the same guy that has the most recent thread up, then I'll do it since you had a good experience with the fellow

edit - nm, this one is asking for 2 keys

I'll pay two no problem but somehow I never find the cheap sellers.

Bleh, Soundodger lost its appeal quicker than anything I've played in quite some time.

That's not to say it's BAD, it's just extremely limited and there's no scoring system or anything (for the most part) so the entire scope of the game is really just "beat every stage without getting hit." And that's all there is to it. It's probably worth the asking price for the soundtrack though, the visuals combined with the one classical style piece in the game gave me a wonderful feeling.

Yeah it is a let down. At first I thought I was god like and never getting hit. Then I realised it was because even that doesn't matter.

Guys.

Steam Family Sharing has fulfilled a dream I once thought dead.

I've posted numerous times in the thread about my one major Steam regret. But regret, I shall no longer.

As of today, I now have Steam access to a copy of Vin Diesel Wheelman.

I have been posting "I AM SO SORRY VIN" in Steam threads for years now.

BUT I AM NO LONGER SORRY.

FOR, TODAY I AM HOME, VIN.

This would be a good death.

URL]

But for now, we must ride.

The_Monk

I approve of a) Ironclad Tactics as a whole and b) The_Monk as team player. I think we did our best but you need luck and one error early on can ruin everything. But I don't find it frustrating, the game is too charming for that and a round doesn't take long. Also some stuff upgrades so there can be progress while losing.

Thank you fellow GAFfer, it was a nice experience to play Co-op. Hoping for Better cards on my deck and a good start can indeed make all the difference.

ironclad tactics is hitting the spot. I'm about 3 hours in, and while the story and setting is just ok, Im liking the mechanics and way the battles are set up. They are compartmentalized, so you can make a deck to suit the specific goal you want to fill, whether you want to simply win or defend a position, for instance. Some level-up stats on the side, and its tough without being cheap.

Mugatu

Erm guys are you experiencing some weird time bug with your games too. I haven't played 32 hours of Syberia 2. I'm pretty sure of that.

Wow, I just checked and mine says I've only played 10 minutes of Half Life 2 - pretty sure that's wrong as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom