• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

AC has a Mac version that is not available on Steam. It is being updated for Steamplay.

I believe AA has a Mac version as well, but I'm at school so can't verify. They haven't added any Steamplay beta or Mac depots to the AA app though.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
How many hours/days after the CDKey removal from Steam did the patch go live for Bioshock 2?

I really want to replay Batman.

Grief.exe

How many hours/days after the CDKey removal from Steam did the patch go live for Bioshock 2?

I really want to replay Batman.

If I remember the order correctly, they pushed the patch and then removed the key.

Caused some problems for people who installed right after I announced the patch went live. A couple people had to reinstall.

All signs point to a weekend deal going live tomorrow.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
If I remember the order correctly, they pushed the patch and then removed the key.

Caused some problems for people who installed right after I announced the patch went live. A couple people had to reinstall.

All signs point to a weekend deal going live tomorrow.
But I want my Batman fix now. :(

And yet, I have about 8-9 issues of the comics still to read. :lol

Nillansan

That's a nice batch of games - I am especially interested in Towerclimb, Tiny Barbarian DX, Ikaruga, Neverending Nightmares and Fester Mudd.

Oh yes, I got a little worried it wouldn't make it in time with the page vanishing but now that it's up for pre-order i'm back to full-on hype.
With new content to boot!

Good to hear, I hope that it does well. When you say new content are you referring to the additions that were made to the Director's Cut or are they adding even more content specifically for the Steam release (besides Achievements and Trading Cards)?

Sini

Does anyone have a spare Civ5 key from GMG lying around? I can buy Terraria in return if wanted.

Edit: MarcoZombieCannon sent me the code

legend166

What the heck happened to my play time counters?

Everything is around 107-112 hours. I certainly have not played Bastion for 107 hours.

Chronoja

What the heck happened to my play time counters?

Everything is around 107-112 hours. I certainly have not played Bastion for 107 hours.

Use a games store page, it is the only place on steam that seems to be reporting game play time accurately and it continues to do so into decimal places. The profile page is close but it drops the decimal after 20 - 22 hours.

Acccent

Yooooo! Finally Fotonica got greenlit!!

This is from the guys behind MirrorMoon EP.
They're Italian (plz support our awful gaming scene thx), they're super nice, they make super good games (I actually loved Fotonica much much more than MMEP) and one of their graphic designers writes for my satyrical/gaming website, so I may be a little biased, but who cares, just buy Fotonica (and MMEP) already! :D

oh you know one of the Santa Ragione guys? That's cool!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Use a games store page, it is the only place on steam that seems to be reporting game play time accurately and it continues to do so into decimal places. The profile page is close but it drops the decimal after 20 - 22 hours.

I'm really surprised Valve hasn't fixed this yet.

Basically, the client adds a number of hours to your gameplay equal to the number of hours the client has been running. If you restart the client, your gameplay hours should be correct. But after it's open for an hour or so you'll see your playtime start climbing on every game.

DmC is GameFly's daily
http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-dmc---devil-may-cry/5005151
$9.99 with GFDOCT20

Hoping they get Remember Me in there

Man, Gamefly is killing it with their Capcom sale and 20% off.

Someone talk me out of spending more money I don't really have.

nexen

I'm really surprised Valve hasn't fixed this yet.

Basically, the client adds a number of hours to your gameplay equal to the number of hours the client has been running. If you restart the client, your gameplay hours should be correct. But after it's open for an hour or so you'll see your playtime start climbing on every game.

Man, Gamefly is killing it with their Capcom sale and 20% off.

Someone talk me out of spending more money I don't really have.

DMC is fantastic. I adore this game.

I've never gotten very far in the game simply because I cannot keep enough colour.

Missed your reply, sorry. If you're struggling that much I'd recommend checking out the cheats Ice-Pick Lodge posted or get the difficulty fan patches from the FAQ section. Should make getting past any hurdles much easier so you can get into the bulk of the game.

Miker

Does Gamefly also sell the DLC for DmC? I can't find it anywhere. I'll wait for the next Steam sale if I can't buy them both together.

jediyoshi

Does Gamefly also sell the DLC for DmC? I can't find it anywhere. I'll wait for the next Steam sale if I can't buy them both together.

Nope. Aside from Vergil's Downfall which is standalone and occurs after the game proper, the rest is just aesthetic and you'll probably want to be playing without it on a first runthrough anyway for consistency.

Well Kamui from the groupees bundles isn't, as the french say, fucking around. Neat little game.

Shame it isn't on greenlight but I was happy to see several good looking titles make it through.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Well Kamui from the groupees bundles isn't, as the french say, fucking around. Neat little game.

Shame it isn't on greenlight but I was happy to see several good looking titles make it through.

it is on greenlight, together with Alltynex Second and RefleX

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140267269

another great shmup is Danmaku Unlimited 2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160831164

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtvoKGbvUA

bought it yesterday, i think it's really great and hope it makes it to steam :)

edit: by the way, RefleX is in the current indie gala bundle together with Satazius and Ether Vapor, both also good

http://www.indiegala.com/

chronomac

I didn't see this posted in here, but if you buy Scribblenauts Unlimited you get 40% off Unmasked, which more than makes up for the price of the former. I asked for clarity on Reddit (I know, I know, hold your comments):

nfrWrny.png

So if you want Unmasked, buy Unlimited first. Not a bad deal.

Momentary

Banned
it only runs in window mode for me, using fullscreen i only get sound, no clue why...

but the input from my 360 pad doesn't work correctly in the game and it's unplayable...

oh well :p

Yeah I don't even get that far with an access violation on startup. Probably windows 8. I'd try it on my laptop but I don't care that much.

Miker

Nope. Aside from Vergil's Downfall which is standalone and occurs after the game proper, the rest is just aesthetic and you'll probably want to be playing without it on a first runthrough anyway for consistency.

Too bad, I much prefer playing games and all the content in one go. I just don't have the time to revisit games to play DLC, even if it's standalone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom