• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Modbot's auto-edit function (no other functions) will be down for the next few minutes.

Edit: Should be fixed.

MB-15B757EB3A3D5619 - Taken by Stumpokapow

Kammie

Just finished Resident Evil 5 in co-op with a random person who just hopped in. Gotta say, overall this has got to have been one of the funnest experiences I've had with games in a long time (and I can't believe the amount of content and replayability that it has--it's nuts). It's gonna be a shame when the game is broken when GFWL goes down, as we all know Capcom won't do a thing. If any of you guys have it in your backlog, make sure to give it a shot soon!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How quick was the turnaround for Bioshock 2?

2K was playing around with depot changes for a few months before the update went live. There's no such activity in the history feeds of the Batman apps but WB could be using separate apps for internal testing.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Just finished Resident Evil 5 in co-op with a random person who just hopped in. Gotta say, overall this has got to have been one of the funnest experiences I've had with games in a long time (and I can't believe the amount of content and replayability that it has--it's nuts). It's gonna be a shame when the game is broken when GFWL goes down, as we all know Capcom won't do a thing. If any of you guys have it in your backlog, make sure to give it a shot soon!

I will add that is a game to be played almost only as coop, x1000 the fun.

JaseC

:'( I have the non-goty edition, either way I enjoyed Asylum a lot more.

Yeah, I prefer Asylum for its more focused Metroidvaniaesque nature. Hopefully Rocksteady's next Batman game, assuming it's working on one, gives Arkham as an open world a respite and returns the player to a smaller madhouse.

You never know, they could add it to RE.net like Revelations and 6. That and add the dlc that's only on consoles.

edit: Batman could use a three year break after Origins imo. I know the series is on a two year cycle but I have almost zero interest in Origins.

Turfster

LTTP, but I'm glad Hot Tin Roof got greenlit.
Couple of other things I'm interested in, but it does make me kinda sad other games 'lost out' slots on the Valve game mods.

Edit: Huh. The same flying bundle is back for another round?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You never know, they could add it to RE.net like Revelations and 6. That and add the dlc that's only on consoles.

Here's hoping. But knowing Capcom they'll make me repay the DLC despite Lost in Nightmares being the good thing besides Merc about Bio5.

Edit: Huh. The same flying bundle is back for another round?
The announcement on the bottom of the page
October 16, 2013:
We have received many emails from you asking for an alternate payment method. Finally, you can use your Google Wallet accounts to purchase our bundle. Flying "Welcome" Bundle will be live for 5 more days for those who couldn't get it.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is it bad that I want the Garshasp expansion from the Flying bundle? Something about a unibrow.

Nope, garshasp is totally fine for a character action game made by a small team.

I would buy it if I already didn't have all the other games in that bundle, except for Bridge It (which looks terrible).

Sajjaja

Nope, garshasp is totally fine for a character action game made by a small team.

I would buy it if I already didn't have all the other games in that bundle, except for Bridge It (which looks terrible).

I've got the first one. Got it cause it's made by Iranians and wanted to support them. I want the expansion.

Turfster

I've got the first one. Got it cause it's made by Iranians and wanted to support them. I want the expansion.

Pretty sure there's a bundlestars with it in it too...
Edit: Yep.
Pricier at 4.38€, but includes:
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition
  • JTF
  • ARES
  • Sanctum
  • Nexus: The Jupiter INcident
  • Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
  • Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
  • Battlepaths
  • Dear Esther
  • Reaxxion

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

The Void -- MB-6841337C060BD8BD - Taken by Turfster
Zombie Bowl o Rama -- MB-F4E9F8095B33CBF7 - Taken by bobnowhere
Exceed 3rd Jade Penetrate Black Package -- MB-3E3CB2486CEBB2D4 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Clutch -- MB-3AEFFE7A1A4D1301 - Taken by drizzle
Necrovision -- MB-A4669BBA0E58B4B6 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Exceed 2nd Vampire REX -- MB-B77FC4902408BFD5 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Necrovision Lost Company -- MB-5D39282E62AC5A68 - Taken by Apostate

Edit: I just realised I paid for the bundles using my debit card rather than my PayPal balance. I'm a doofus.

Grief.exe

Yeah, I prefer Asylum for its more focused Metroidvaniaesque nature. Hopefully Rocksteady's next Batman game, assuming it's working on one, gives Arkham as an open world a respite and returns the player to a smaller madhouse.

I'm always down for a more tightly tuned and well paced experience, especially one that has some Metroidvania elements.

I haven't played AC yet, but not everything needs to be open world.

Jawmuncher

Thanks for Necrovision Jase.

_____________________________-

Also random update if you see me on steam playing C&C or really odd game titles that is actually me on. I'm able to get some wifi here, not good enough to really download anything big but enough to run steam and the like.

I'm always down for a more tightly tuned and well paced experience, especially one that has some Metroidvania elements.

I haven't played AC yet, but not everything needs to be open world.

I'm with you. Maybe when I was younger and had an imagination it was ok, but it generally just feels like wasting time.

JaseC

Silly JaseC ;)
Thanks for the Void!
Fuck yes Jase, the only game I didn't have and wanted from that bundle!

Oh you beautiful freak.
Thx JaseC for Exceed 2nd :)
Thanks for Exceed 3rd, Jase! Shmups <3
Thanks for Necrovision Jase.
Thanks for Bowl-o-rama JaseC!

No worries. :)

is the void in a pack or something?

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/Bloodbath-Bundle/

You know I was thinking of buying State of Decay but I'd be more interested in early access games if there was some cool deals like Klei did with Don't Starve where you would get an extra copy for free.

It's really hard to justify a full purchase on a unfinished title with no incentive.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
You know I was thinking of buying State of Decay but I'd be more interested in early access games if there was some cool deals like Klei did with Don't Starve where you would get an extra copy for free.

It's really hard to justify a full purchase on a unfinished title with no incentive.

To be technical about it the game is basically finished except no M+KB support, and your getting an actual finished game unlike the 360 audience who basically paid for the beta and didn't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom