• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia

Ooooo, disinfected Batman? Now, is there any way to mod the character models so that they don't look like Vaseline-covered, sinewy Locust Horde freaks?

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Daily: Endless Space Emperor Edition 75% off
Weekend deals:
  • Batman AA/AC GOTY 75% off
Stardock Weekend: 50% (DLC) - 75% (base games) off all Stardock titles
  • Fallen Enchantress
  • Demigod
  • Sins of a solar empire
  • Galactic Civilizations I & II
  • The political machine

I already own GC2 and all of it's expansions, but not on Steam. A part of me really wants to pay the $5 just to have it on Steam, but now with GC3 announced I think I an resist the urge. My discs are still in good shape.

But Demigod for $2.49, I may have to get that. It always looked kind of fun to me.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think AC has been patched as well.
Thanks for keeping us informed, Nabs.

I'm still holding out hope for an upgrade path, but I guess I shouldn't expect sanity to win out with the Warner brothers and the Warner sister.

Turfster

Thanks for keeping us informed, Nabs.

I'm still holding out hope for an upgrade path, but I guess I shouldn't expect sanity to win out with the Warner brothers and the Warner sister.

Yeah, an upgrade path would be nice. Even if it's just paying a couple of €/$ for the DLC or whatever. The current store page makes absolutely no sense.
5€ for the GOTY edition which includes all the DLC, or 7.5€ for the GOTY edition which includes all the DLC and the GOTY edition.
What?

Fixed1979

Sins is RTS, ES is turn-based, but my money (all of it) is on Sins. Sins is IMHO one of the best strategy games out there - on par with Civ and Total War series, but that's just me.

How hard is it to figure out without the paper manual? I've been wanting to try this game since it came out but I'm concerned about how hard it is to actually get into.

Tecl0n

How hard is it to figure out without the paper manual? I've been wanting to try this game since it came out but I'm concerned about how hard it is to actually get into.

Not at all, it's not as complex as other titles. But each game can take an eternity to finish. (And it's all worth it, such a great game). Also, mods.

Nabs

They added the GOTY edition of Batman AC to the regular AC GFWL redemption sub. I wonder...

edit: Yup! I now own the GOTY edition of AC. Nice.

Hoping that Hothead Bundle happens today, just tested Penny Arcade's on the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 that I bought on steam when it was on sale (also own PA4), seems very fun turn-based rpg with humor. So would be nice getting 1 and 2 too from the Hothead bundle to complete the collection, hopefully with soundtracks as well. Deathspank seems simple and cool game too so hoping this bundle to happen asap.

Also interesting to see if they do a Magic bundle, I already own Magic 2014 but none of the DLC so would be a nice spot to grab them as well.

Are any games from Stardock Pack worth it, other than Galactic Civilizations?

jediyoshi

N5uMfbE.png

Aww..
*click store page*

qruJxFv.png

xsJAphe.gif

spode

LfY20P6.png

WHYYYYYYY?? :(. I already have the game and 0 minutes played. I backed it on kickstarter (not really sure why...) and it's already sitting on my kickstarter and steam account, glaring at me with it's evil grin. Isn't that enough!? I'm trying to forget the game exists... :/

Sajjaja

LfY20P6.png

WHYYYYYYY?? :(. I already have the game and 0 minutes played. I backed it on kickstarter (not really sure why...) and it's already sitting on my kickstarter and steam account, glaring at me with it's evil grin. Isn't that enough!? I'm trying to forget the game exists... :/

Give it to me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom