• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzero

My Arkham Asylum save is gone.

ibrmyKuzIXemnn.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sweet, Batman: Arkham Asylum got cards as well as GFWL dropped. Rejoice!

The_Monk

Just arrive home my good fellow GAFfers, did I miss anything? Bundle with Deathspank, Batman AC GOTY with a nice tempting price and GFWL will be gone from Capcom games but I still need to know how Online will work. Anything else?

fantomena

Just arrive home my good fellow GAFfers, did I miss anything? Bundle with Deathspank, Batman AC GOTY with a nice tempting price and GFWL will be gone from Capcom games but I still need to know how Online will work. Anything else?

Half-Life 3 was secretly announced. But not much else.

Grief.exe

GFWL/Securom also gone from AC/AA

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=698911

So do I need to launch Batman Arkham City or the second entry Batman Arkham City GOTY (because the second entry has the CD Key)?

Vanilla entry hasn't been touched and is still GFWL.

The_Monk

One more thing Monk, Bunge name dropped at Nvidia conference. More evidence for a Destiny PC port

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=698878

Thank you kind sir. Destiny is out of my league, however. I really need to know if I will get my PS4 for 20€ on November 29th or not, otherwise I'm going to stick with my low-low settings on everything regarding PC Gaming.

Also, when is your birthday? I believe it's very close to mine and close to Dark Souls II release date which is why I was saving for a PC and now, I'm starting from scratch, all over again. It needs to happen.

Thank you kind sir. Destiny is out of my league, however. I really need to know if I will get my PS4 for 20€ on November 29th or not, otherwise I'm going to stick with my low-low settings on everything regarding PC Gaming.

Also, when is your birthday? I believe it's very close to mine and close to Dark Souls II release date which is why I was saving for a PC and now, I'm starting from scratch, all over again. It needs to happen.

A PS4 for 20€? Who are you robbing?

Grief.exe

The vernal equinox!

I forgot to contribute to your PC, let me check if that is still up.

If you bought The Getaway Bundle from Indie Royale last year there is a Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Steam key for it. If that's old news, apologies.

Accoun

I just got into the family beta :D

Me too. Also, not exactly Steam, but Av3k just destroys today on 125 FPS October League duels (Quake Live). Currently straming vs bpatela, all today's matches were great. I'd recommend checking out VODs on Twitch or YT (zootlive/zootQL respectively IIRC) when they'll appear.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If you bought The Getaway Bundle from Indie Royale last year there is a Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Steam key for it. If that's old news, apologies.

In case you're like me and you don't remember which ones you have and which ones you didn't and it's hard because you can't ctrl+F because the Indie Royale page uses images not text, it's the line with Oktoberfest (beer cup) and Back to School (bookbag) and the bundle contained Shattered Horizon, Analogue: A Hate Story, and Waves.

In case you're like me and you don't remember which ones you have and which ones you didn't and it's hard because you can't ctrl+F because the Indie Royale page uses images not text, it's the line with Oktoberfest (beer cup) and Back to School (bookbag) and the bundle contained Shattered Horizon, Analogue: A Hate Story, and Waves.

Hah, I just save the e-mails and after awhile I request an e-mail to have all of my bundles listed in a single e-mail.

I tried on several computers, just in case there would be something wrong with my own computer, and it seems that I've really lost all my Steam cloud saves... I don't know how that happened, but I'm pissed off.

Im_Special

Is there a Steam market page for the Batman: AA and AC cards or is it currently down? I want to offload mine sooner rather then later before they tank hard, but I can't seem to load up the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom