• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

Short? Did you attempt the All Intensive Purposes levels?

Haha, yeah, I'm going through that. Some of those rooms are rage inducing.

I meant short main campaign/puzzles. The All Intensive Purposes levels will probably take a while, since from what I've played they are more about skill than puzzle solving

Momentary

Banned
Can't wait for Destiny Beta

2DPvHGR.png

Can't believe this isn't headed to PC.

So Costume Quest is 75% off at Green Man Gaming, and there's a 20% off code on top of that. That's probably as cheap as it's going to get, right?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hold on, I waited a day since the last give away so people who won yesterday could enter and this one ends in a day anyway so shouldn't you be able to enter this one?

I was under the impression that the exclusion would prevent any entry to the giveaway with when it started, not a blanket 24 hour period. Another example of me misreading and you being a good person.

I like Smash Mouth and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Am I cool, guys? AM I!?
Add Blink 182 and you are the coolest kid in middle school 15 years ago.

Wow, congrats! Have you tried TowerClimb? (Just Greenlit in the last batch)
I have not. Looks neat though, I'll keep my eyes on it.

I know it wasn't in the leaked docs or anything but I refuse to believe they're just going to pump out the sequels on PC. That just sounds too stupid to oh wait.

Hold on, I waited a day since the last give away so people who won yesterday could enter and this one ends in a day anyway so shouldn't you be able to enter this one?

Stump clarified how ModBot dealt with this recently. I may be misremembering but I think he said that ModBot only checked if the entrant had won anything recently at the time of the actual draw. So if say someone won something from ModBot ten hours ago but entered for yours now they should still be able to win something from your ModBot raffle as it would be several hours over 24 hours since they last won when ModBot did that check.

I think.

I regret not buying Outrun 2006. I actually quite liked the game on Xbox, I just didn't know that its last sale was quite literally its last sale. Coulda had it for 2.50$.

Zeknurn

Put me in the regret not buying Outrun 2006 camp. I guess it's more likely that that SEGA makes a sequel rather than we see it return to Steam.

Jzero

Is the Stanley Parable likely to go lower during the winter sale? I can't break my $10 limit. It just came out so i'm kind of doubting it.

Sajjaja

So guys, is "hue" pronounced like "hyou" or is it pronounced "who-eh."

I've always done the latter, but I'm not sure anymore. Who's Brazillian here? Salsa, you can clear this up right?

Jesus, the Strike Force missions in Blops 2 are brutal on Veteran. Just getting slaughtered. Infinite spawns, terrible teammate ai, ugh. 10 times harder than the actual campaign missions.

Dr Dogg

Are you using the arrow keys? That speeds up the scrolling quite a bit. It's not ideal but it's something :/.

Just in case the above is not obvious: select the entry you wish to move as normal and whilst holding the mouse key down to keep it selected use the arrow keys to move it up/down the list.

Apologies if I'm teaching my grandmother how to suck eggs :).

Sorry for the late reply but I've been afflicted with a horrible, self-inflicted vodka induced headache all day.

No, no I didn't know that either. Shackles did let me know that you can reorder via changing the numbers in the box and coupled with this is sort of a solution. Not ideal but better than the tedium of incredibly slow scrolling.

Cheers! (urgh that brings back memories.)

Is this like when Halo 3 was yet-to-be announced and Peter Moore and everyone was dancing around in tutus singing "Halo 3? What's that? Never heard of it!"?

Is the full Stanley Parable as bonkers as the demo? If so then that is a definite buy for me :).

Also, the narrator has such a sexy voice! *sigh*

If you enjoyed the demo, you will enjoy the full game, yes.

Sorry for the late reply but I've been afflicted with a horrible, self-inflicted vodka induced headache all day.

No, no I didn't know that either. Shackles did let me know that you can reorder via changing the numbers in the box and coupled with this is sort of a solution. Not ideal but better than the tedium of incredibly slow scrolling.

Cheers! (urgh that brings back memories.)

That's quite alright; I feel your pain. I'm still recovering from a night of Scotch and gaming a couple of nights ago :/. I don't feel like death warmed up anymore, YAY!, but my tummy is still a bit dodgy. I'm too old for benders :(. Hope you are fully recovered soon :).

Is this like when Halo 3 was yet-to-be announced and Peter Moore and everyone was dancing around in tutus singing "Halo 3? What's that? Never heard of it!"?

If you enjoyed the demo, you will enjoy the full game, yes.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
The facebook Grid 2 "challenge" to get a key for the game is completely screwed up and by that I mean non of the signs match with the actual video.

Grief.exe

Couple of updates for Arkham City and Asylum issues

Failed to Contact Key Server (Oct. 20, 2013)

This issue has been resolved.

Please exit Steam, restart your computer, and log back into your account.

This should allow you to launch the game.

Registering CD keys

We are aware of the issue some users are experiencing when attempting to register CD keys (retail, GFWL, etc) and are investigating this issue further. We thank you for your patience.

Storm360

The facebook Grid 2 "challenge" to get a key for the game is completely screwed up and by that I mean non of the signs match with the actual video.

I've been the fastest multiple times now (literally compared my time with everyone else's) and still don't have a key

Nabs

I've been the fastest multiple times now (literally compared my time with everyone else's) and still don't have a key

There may be a region restriction. edit: scratch that.

Honestly, trading 2 keys for a serial was a good deal. This contest is stupid.

Just checked and I'm getting the same shit.

Storm360

There may be a region restriction. edit: scratch that.

Honestly, trading 2 keys for a serial was a good deal. This contest is stupid.

Just checked and I'm getting the same shit.

I'm in the UK, so apparently valid, I'm tempted just to buy a key, but honestly, no cockpit mode is a deal breaker, so I don't really want to spend money on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom