• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
Not bothered by the slight DS2 delay since it seems like it's just a week or two. The more offensive news is learning that you can apparently be invaded while in undead form now. They've reduced me to playing it with my internet disconnected now.

Cody_D165

Banned
ec47f2d8db822395bd60cd6809277670d0c1e4fc_m.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Jawmuncher

I'm almost done idling all my gave that have cards. Just need Bastion which thankfully only has 3 cards to drop. Then i'm going to cut all the chaff and see what deserves to be sold and what deserves to be a badge.

Currently my only dilemma is Cherry Tree Comedy Club.
The cards prices are pretty high so it's a good profit, but I kinda want the badge for the game. What should I do GAF?

I'm almost done idling all my gave that have cards. Just need Bastion which thankfully only has 3 cards to drop. Then i'm going to cut all the chaff and see what deserves to be sold and what deserves to be a badge.

Currently my only dilemma is Cherry Tree Comedy Club.
The cards prices are pretty high so it's a good profit, but I kinda want the badge for the game. What should I do GAF?

spacebucks > imaginary prizes

i'm in a race to make another 30 cents to get psychonauts 'free'. i could just pay those pennies, but tbh i don't want the game unless it's funded by space dollars as i won't play it for a long ass time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom