• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Already did, but it's empty. Let's hope Detective-GAF can find out which games she likes, so we can start a gifting rampage.

Once again, thanks a lot Honorless. This was amazing.

I checked it out the day giveaway went live, but it looked like there might have been some outdated info.. I thought I PM'd to ask but my sent folder doesn't show..

Anyways thanks again Honorless!

I take back what I said modbot me and you, we're buddies again. Thick as thieves, blood not water, love no hate. Sorry for all of the people who lost when I won.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
:(

ModBot:

sFwcxxt.gif

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
It's a credit to Stump's robust coding that ModBot has withstood this onslaught and (seemingly) not missed a beat. Great work, Stump. :)
...Gotta admit, I was half-hoping I'd down him and someone would compare me to Sarah Connor... :)

Haha, Rayge won twice. Congrats.
I strongly considered putting NOWINNERSDAILY on so that it would only be possible for a person to win once, but changed my mind because there were 50-some games and was concerned about not having enough entrants for some of the less-wished-for titles...

In this case though, AVNT's been given away in this very thread like eight times just today so I hope no one's too upset.

FAKE EDIT: Hmm, Wok too. Maybe I shouldn't have given away quite so many titles at once. I'll have to keep the fifteen-minute rule in mind!

Li Kao

Ouch, our dear woo and indeed hoo... is not our dear anything anymore. This person that I should not name anymore is a member of the two wins club.
Despicable. Simply despicable.

DaBoss

I strongly considered putting NOWINNERSDAILY on so that it would only be possible for a person to win once, but changed my mind because there were 50-some games and was concerned about not having enough entrants for some of the less-wished-for titles...

In this case though, AVNT's been given away in this very thread like eight times just today so I hope no one's too upset.

FAKE EDIT: Hmm, Wok too. Maybe I shouldn't have given away quite so many titles at once. I'll have to keep the fifteen-minute rule in mind!

Well, on the bright side, it will help Stump figure out what is up with ModBot.

Thanks again honorless. Very generous of you.

The Cowboy

Ohh yay, I win - I WIN!!!.

In your face non believers, its true - if you love modbot enough he gives you presents.
---
Thankies honorless.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
...Gotta admit, I was half-hoping I'd down him and someone would compare me to Sarah Connor... :)
Someone should turn this scene (warning: Terminator 2 spoilers!) into a .gif with your avatar as Sarah's face, Modbot's as the T-1000 (which would be weird, since he's actually based on the T-800), JaseC's (or Xelios') as John (they own all the games, therefore they must be protected from the angry robot) and Stump as the T-800.

Li Kao

And there goes Anodyne and my last hope, I think.
Was a lot of fun watching this live.

Thanks a lot Honorless for a so nice raffle !

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I won Papers, Please and I just wanted to rub it in thank honorless. Thanks, man.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I won Electronic Super Joy! For some reason the Humble store didn't sent me the key, though. Maybe they're getting hammered because of the games added to the bundle.

Thanks, Honorless. Great giveaway.

edit: yep, there it is. Just had a bit of a delay.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Entered first for the THQ bundle and won :). Thanks honorless.

Can't believe Pac-Man had 105 entrants. Figured it'd have less which is why I entered :p

Ouch, our dear woo and indeed hoo... is not our dear anything anymore. This person that I should not name anymore is a member of the two wins club.
Despicable. Simply despicable.

:'(

http://starwars.com/watch/encyclo_its_not_my_fault.html

Wok again. *shakes fist*

ModBot has a fetish for cute cat avatars. QED.

Congrats to all those who won and commiserations with big manly hugs to all those who didn't.

Thank you honorless for being totally awesome and Stump for making all this possible [and also for being totally awesome].

It's 03:15 here so I'm off to bed to cuddle Edward the teddy.

N'night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom