• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whools

Anyone know how many people would be qualified for the nolurkers rule? seeing the numbers for honorless' crazy giveaway and realising that that must be only a fraction has blown my mind.

Retne

I'm almost done idling all my gave that have cards. Just need Bastion which thankfully only has 3 cards to drop. Then i'm going to cut all the chaff and see what deserves to be sold and what deserves to be a badge.

Currently my only dilemma is Cherry Tree Comedy Club.
The cards prices are pretty high so it's a good profit, but I kinda want the badge for the game. What should I do GAF?

I hate when that happens. I'd really like the badge for Skullgirls but the card prices are far too high for me to be able to justify it. I guess it really depends how much you love the game and whether it's worth dumping in the extra cash or not. I couldn't justify it personally but everybody is different.

spacebucks > imaginary prizes

i'm in a race to make another 30 cents to get psychonauts 'free'. i could just pay those pennies, but tbh i don't want the game unless it's funded by space dollars as i won't play it for a long ass time

Ah man c'mon. Psychonauts is one of the best games ever made full stop. That game will sit in my all time top 10 forever more than likely. Such a great game. I have no idea how many times I've played through it.

Jawmuncher

spacebucks > imaginary prizes

i'm in a race to make another 30 cents to get psychonauts 'free'. i could just pay those pennies, but tbh i don't want the game unless it's funded by space dollars as i won't play it for a long ass time

That is a good point. I'm also sitting on a bunch of wallpapers and icons I could care less about. Thinking of selling those to probably will. Only keep the ones that are actually worth a damn.

I hate when that happens. I'd really like the badge for Skullgirls but the card prices are far too high for me to be able to justify it. I guess it really depends how much you love the game and whether it's worth dumping in the extra cash or not. I couldn't justify it personally but everybody is different.

I haven't even played much of the game yet. But the what I have has been fairly enjoyable.
Also I did get the skullgirls badge and geez was that a pain. Got the level 1 and went well that's it for that. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't freaking 13 cards. Which is absolutely terrible to deal with when you have no drops or boosters.

---
Well I lost for Brothers which I was hopping to marathon if I won.

Whools

I'm almost done idling all my gave that have cards. Just need Bastion which thankfully only has 3 cards to drop. Then i'm going to cut all the chaff and see what deserves to be sold and what deserves to be a badge.

Currently my only dilemma is Cherry Tree Comedy Club.
The cards prices are pretty high so it's a good profit, but I kinda want the badge for the game. What should I do GAF?

I'd sell 'em, and if/when they drop to rock bottom just buy them all, you'd still probably turn a profit

The Cowboy

o shit I won

wahoo

slap.gif

It was mine :(.

:D

Cth

Congrats to the winners.. please consider paying it forward for people who are generous like this. If you feel charitable, check out the wishlists for people who make giveaways like these happen!

oipic

It's a credit to Stump's robust coding that ModBot has withstood this onslaught and (seemingly) not missed a beat. Great work, Stump. :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to the winners.. please consider paying it forward for people who are generous like this. If you feel charitable, check out the wishlists for people who make giveaways like these happen!
Already did, but it's empty. Let's hope Detective-GAF can find out which games she likes, so we can start a gifting rampage.

Once again, thanks a lot Honorless. This was amazing.

I won Volgarr the Viking, thanks a bunch honorless! I will admit it'll be a day or two before I try it though as I'm currently quite into GTAV

JDHarbs

We should do more massive giveaways like this. Have a bunch of us contribute keys to the same giveaway so its not up to one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom