• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Daily: % off
Weekend:
- Company of Heroes 33% off
- Street Fighter x tekken 66% off
- The Showdown Effect 75% off, now with cards

Jawmuncher

Yes.

Same with State of Decay, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Toy Soldiers, and so many more.

Makes me wonder why Ska Studios doesn't want in on that Steam money.
I'd think Charlie Murder and both Dishwasher Samurai games would do pretty well on steam especially with trading cards to boost appeal.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey.

Anyone preordered Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures? I have it preordered, but it wont show when it will be released.
It just shows "September 2013" and that the discount will be gone on 23rd.

What I am wondering though is, that I dont have it in my library, but the shop-page shoes I own it and also my activity-log shows I purchased it.
Same here. I'll appear eventually, I'm sure of that, because the shop page says we own it.

catabarez

I'd think Charlie Murder and both Dishwasher Samurai games would do pretty well on steam especially with trading cards to boost appeal.

The dev said on GAF that he is working on a PC release of the Dishwasher games.

Ardvent

guys cross tekken is like 3 bucks

$10 on the deal, ~$3 for each costume pack (3 packs).

Prices should be swapped, game should be $3 and $10 for the game + all costumes. It's a waste that I highly suggest you avoid. The netcode is abyssal (even after their patches). The PC version is quite out of date compared to the consoles and the game play is adequate as best.

Nabs

SFxT is a lot of fun. They fixed a lot of the issues with the most recent patch. It still has crummy online if you're going up against a toaster on mars.

nexen

$10 on the deal, ~$3 for each costume pack (3 packs).

Prices should be swapped, game should be $3 and $10 for the game + all costumes. It's a waste that I highly suggest you avoid. The netcode is abyssal (even after their patches). The PC version is quite out of date compared to the consoles and the game play is adequate as best.

I only play these things SP or local multi. You online fighter people just make me cry no matter how good the netcode is.

Tizoc

SFxT is not in my region so it doesn't show in the steam store for me, if the game+dlc characters are both discounted, I'd like to trade for them for however much they total (I'm gonna assume $17-ish).

EDIT: I have a Steam Key for Cognition I can trade SFxT for, as I already have all 4 eps. DRM free~

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I love you, Capcom.

ZKWvIMH.png

Anteater

Yea, I'd play it out of boredom for SP at best, I'd definitely pick it up if it were 3 dollars, but not anything higher, already have sf4 on ps3 and it was just kind of unplayable given that I live on the other side of the globe away from my friends.

Grief.exe

My guess is ignorance.

Many companies seem to be stuck in the mid-2000's way of thinking, and have no idea how huge the PC market is right now, especially for indie games.

Guys, which is better as a gateway drug into the genre/series, Europa Universalis III or Crusader Kings II? I'm not a huge strategy gamer and I enjoy Civ5's simplicity as far as strategy games go.

CKII is supposed to be the easiest way to get into the genre.

Tomodachi

Guys, which is better as a gateway drug into the genre/series, Europa Universalis III or Crusader Kings II? I'm not a huge strategy gamer and I enjoy Civ5's simplicity as far as strategy games go.

Ardvent

I only play these things SP or local multi. You online fighter people just make me cry no matter how good the netcode is.

KoF has been making me feel like that lately, only people still playing post-release seem to be level 20+.

Skullgirls always seems even, I sometimes get into a higher bracket after not playing for a week or so, but the ELO seems to rapidly compensate for it.

Also, local multiplayer is the best way to play a fighting game, even if the matches aren't even, online just can't compare.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I imagine that bells rang and confetti exploded from your ceiling.

I thought I bought all the individual pieces of DLC earlier in the year, but apparently not. I actually kept an eye on my Community profile to ensure my DLC count went up accordingly, fearing that, for some inexplicable reason, Steam was allowing me to purchase 60 things I already owned.

Tizoc

Posting for the new page:
Anyone want to trade Coginition Season Pass Steam Key with Street Fighter X Tekken+character dlc? I could always trade with another game whose price matches the stuff I want as well.

Gbraga

Posting for the new page:
Anyone want to trade Coginition Season Pass Steam Key with Street Fighter X Tekken+character dlc? I could always trade with another game whose price matches the stuff I want as well.

Is Cognition for sale on Steam already?

EDIT: Oooh, they're already sending keys, nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom