• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexen

I thought I bought all the individual pieces of DLC earlier in the year, but apparently not. I actually kept an eye on my Community profile to ensure my DLC count went up accordingly, fearing that, for some inexplicable reason, Steam was allowing me to purchase 60 things I already owned.

I wish I was fast enough to get the extra character pack before the discount was fixed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Are we sure it will become unplayable? I don't care about online, I just play SP and local multi.

It'll be unplayable for those who didn't register their GFWL key; others could presumably continue playing SP by using an offline profile.

nexen

It'll be unplayable for those who didn't register their GFWL key; others could presumably continue playing SP by using an offline profile.

Hmm.. until you change your hardware, I'd wager. Oh well, someone will probably post a crack for that.

Grief.exe

This is old, but is it known?

slDUWOa.png

Fake

One famous Dark Souls youtuber fell really hard for this one. To this day he hasn't admitted to it being a fake.

Tizoc

Wait, they're handing those out already?

Yup got mine in my e-mail, of course redeeming it won't do anything as the game isn't on Steam ATM.

I'm a sucker for pretty curios. :p

Gems don't do much Jase, just make sure you have the 'Get 30% defense boost if opponent activates Pandora' Gem and you're pretty much fine.

Capcom has ~9 months to do something.

They had longer than that to get Street Fighter III 3S' latest patch on PSN, but have done nothing so far =_=

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hmm.. until you change your hardware, I'd wager. Oh well, someone will probably post a crack for that.

Yeah, I think you need to log-in with an account that has the game before you can opt for an offline profile on a given system/Windows install. I may be wrong as I haven't played many GFWL games.

Tomodachi

Quoting since no one read this :p

Woke up to an email containing a steam key for Cognition (Season pass), since I backed the game on kickstarter. Check your emails backers, it's finally happening!

Yeah, they already started shipping. You can redeem them as a "Steam subscription service #something". I think the game will appear on your library as soon as it's live on Steam if you redeem the key now.

Tenrius

Can't run Showdown Effect, get the "failed to contact the key server" error. Oh well, there are other games to idle for cards.

I am honorless is giving away 2 Steam keys.

To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-36BB00C12A7FBED4 - Taken by Fox318
To The Moon -- MB-667F2B6AC1E006D4 - Taken by Iron Badger

To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-36BB00C12A7FBED4
To The Moon -- MB-667F2B6AC1E006D4
I already have the games but just wanted to say thanks for the awesome giveaway, both games are really fantastic and highly recommended.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I love you, Capcom.

ZKWvIMH.png

...wth

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Goddamn ppl are fast, thx though.

Fox318

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Key doesn't work for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom