• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

New Humble Weekly Sale:
THE X BUNDLE
THE X BUNDLE
THE X BUNDLE
THE X BUNDLE
THE X BUNDLE
THE X BUNDLE

Extra pirate stuff:
Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ)

HOLY SHIT

X BUNDLE

Guys...we made it

X
X- Tension
X2 : The Threat
X3 : Reunion

BTA (flat $6)

X3 : Terran Conflict
X3 : Albion
X : Superbox bonus material

dancewnxfr.gif

Lint21

Neo Member
I'll be the first to ask: should I buy the BTA X Bundle or just get the cheap version. Never played any of them before.

Copons

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anf

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, now. 6$ for BTA games yay or nay? :D

EDIT: ah fuck, beaten by a bunch of seconds. :(

Retne

Hah! Finally the X Bundles has arrived.

I still don't think I'll pick the games up since I already have X3:TC and the game was way too dense for me. If I had more time an a smaller backlog I might get back into it since I found a decent explanation of the systems on another forum.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Why all the excitement over an X bundle?

Each game completely invalidates the previous, so owning all of them is beyond pointless, and they've been on sale a literal million times.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anf

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, now. 6$ for BTA games yay or nay? :D

EDIT: ah fuck, beaten by a bunch of seconds. :(

we made it this far....go all in.

Each game completely invalidates the previous, so owning all of them is beyond pointless, and they've been on sale a literal million times.

My thoughts exactly, not to mention the super incredibly hard to get into part ;). Worth it though.

I'll be the first to ask: should I buy the BTA X Bundle or just get the cheap version. Never played any of them before.

You want to BTA. X3:AP is basically X3:TC with tons of extra features and X3:TC is X3 with tons of extra features.

If you want to dive into X3, get Albion Prelude

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Terran Conflict is the one you want to play, so yes, you will have to beat the average.

I also highly suggest the X3 Rebalance Mod. It's a complete, awesome overhaul.

Or just wait for Rebirth if you don't think you can get past the learning curve.

The Cowboy

So how much was SFxT before it was pulled?, I want to build up my fighter collection but just don't think SFxT is worth the asking.

I figured it was a joke at this point, but maybe some were really excited about it? No clue why.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Yeah it seems to me to be a weird thing. Like, would anyone besides someone obsessed with raising their number of games owned count want a FIFA sale that included FIFA 98, FIFA 99, FIFA 00, FIFA 01, and FIFA 02?

Buy X SuperBox

Lowest Price: $39.99 at Steam (Info)
Historical Low: $7.50 at GamersGate on Mon Aug 13 2012 (Info)

oh, ok.

If you want to dive into X3, get Albion Prelude

Terran Conflict is the one you want to play, so yes, you will have to beat the average.

thisisneogaf.gif

Copons

I figured it was a joke at this point, but maybe some were really excited about it? No clue why.

It was kind of a joke, sure, but now that it's here, I just cannot refrain to buy it. :D

So, anyway, some X veteran care to explain the whats and hows?

I'm assuming X3 Terran Conflict is the one to start with, better with X3 Rebalance Mod.
Any other suggestion and advice for an X newb?

Jawmuncher

Thanks SteamGAF on the tip for using Steam Achievement Manager to idle games that aren't installed. Currently using it for Showdown Effect which just got cards. Makes life so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom