• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Any of these pirate games worth buying? I have risen 2 and the patrician 4 game. Thinking of picking up Sid's pirates.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
lol

header.jpg
That's more like it!
To celebrate TLAP Day, here's a giveaway. (a selfish one, I just want to see more people enjoying Monkey Island)
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle -- MB-98F573144DEAD058 - Taken by liezryou. 23 entrants total.

t1379615448z1.png

Okay, I'm not really into simulators at all. FTL was moderate fun for me and I can deal with some space sim stuff in more action oriented games. Is this X bundle really worth it for someone like me (disregard the fact it's only $6 please)?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Soo, did anyone play the Cognition games? The trailers look kinda cool.

Copons

Terran Conflic is more than enough. Most mods were devoleped for it. Though many of them work with Albion Prelude.

Ok thank you.

Am I wrong or Terran Conflict (and Albion Prelude too) are stand alone?

I don't need X3 Reunion, do I? Not even for some kind of plot reasons?

Tecl0n

I've never played one of these but X Rebirth looks hot. Should I wait for that or jump into one?

They are very time needy games. You have to spend a lot of time in them to actually have an impact on something. I find them very interesting, but they are not for everyone.

Can't say for rebirth since that's alrady diffirent form the trailer.

nexen

Jørdan;82714013 said:
Playing Freelancer for the first time just now, haven't played any others so this bundle made me weep tears of joy.

Except Freelancer is 1000x better than the X series.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Ok thank you.

Am I wrong or Terran Conflict (and Albion Prelude too) are stand alone?

I don't need X3 Reunion, do I? Not even for some kind of plot reasons?

Well the bad guys in X3 Reunion are called the kha'ak, so when doing the story missions you get to hear dudes say things like:

"I've got cock on my tail"
"oh my god, so many cocks"
"I can't shake this cock"

And so forth.

nexen

Did anyone else get it in on that SF X Tekken $3.59 deal before it went back to $40?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

made my day for some reason.

Well the bad guys in X3 Reunion are called the kha'ak, so when doing the story missions you get to hear dudes say things like:

And so forth.

bwhahahaha, I totally forgot about that.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
That's more like it!
To celebrate TLAP Day, here's a giveaway. (a selfish one, I just want to see more people enjoying Monkey Island)

Ahoy land lubber, I raise my grog to this fantastic giveaway. I hope someone (me) wins this fantastic buried treasure. Arr

I suck at pirate talk :(

Copons

And so forth.

AHAHA, oh god, I'm totally going
not, but still, this is priceless
to buy it again.

chronomac

As promised:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

X, Xtension, X2, and X3 -- MB-AD9E4245C898B915 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mystery game -- MB-FB249CCE03584001 - Taken by chronomac
BASTION -- MB-E9A1E35687660A25 - Taken by Mugatu
FEZ -- MB-539378FA2FDBA44A - Taken by RS4-
LIMBO -- MB-21B107FDE48B88ED - Taken by The-Bean

The_Monk

Fellow GAFfers, what did I miss? X Bundle? Pirate Stuff? What? When's that bundle with Sherlock and GoT coming out? I don't want to miss any news!

Tenrius

Would someone help me with Sid Meier's Pirates? It's unavailable here. I can paypal the $2.50 or maybe get you a TF2 key or a game of equal value.

chronomac

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mystery game -- MB-FB249CCE03584001 - Taken by chronomac
BASTION -- MB-E9A1E35687660A25
FEZ -- MB-539378FA2FDBA44A - Taken by RS4-
LIMBO -- MB-21B107FDE48B88ED - Taken by The-Bean

Thanks for Making History: The Calm & the Storm, a game I've never heard of. I'm guessing it's not great since you replied with "Ha Ha," but we'll see.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
X bundle? Finally! Instabought.

liezryou

That's more like it!

Thanks for this, can't believe i won. I feel like i should try my luck at the :weed: emote now that PR3 is on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom