• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I think I might go on a GTA Marathon, GTA 1,3,4 will probably be the most tedious to play again, but the rest should be good, I've never played the Tales from Liberty City so that would be interesting.

I honestly think that 3 aged the best of the PS2 era trilogy. It's still an incredibly difficult trilogy to go back to though.

Grief.exe

Did Deadly Premonition have a steam store front before?

https://store.steampowered.com/mobileapp/247660/

5abd9c719b79e0d8a79295761b374b61be918f1d.jpg

Raytow

I put a link up to this interview a few pages back man, I'm guessing you didn't spot it since you put the Ethan Carter stuff up there, but if your interested in the game, you should give this a read. Gives some good info and links the excellent little prequel comic strip they made awhile ago for the game. Very excited about this one!

Click

Thanks for the heads up, that comic was all kinds of awesome, totally hyped for the game.

Joe Molotov

Checked my IndieGameStand page, boom Cognition steam keys. Checked my Groupees page, nada. I swear to God, Groupees goes out of their way to take as long as possible to give out steam keys.

louiedog

Checked my IndieGameStand page, boom Cognition steam keys. Checked my Groupees page, nada. I swear to God, Groupees goes out of their way to take as long as possible to give out steam keys.

The dev said in the Steam forums that they are waiting for a reply from groupees on how many keys they need.

I think it may be because of the volume of people both outfits manage. I'm not sure IGS needs to deliver over 10k+ Steam keys, right? So it's probably easier to hand over keys to them first. Just a theory I was thinking about.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Jesus, Scriblenauts Unmasked is 35% off for preordering on Steam. Alongside not having GMG/Amazon preorders, it's like they're cutting out the middle man.

It's showing up as 10% off for me. I'd definitely bite at 35%.

Despite never playing any of the X games, I was excited on behalf of all you guys that had been getting hyped for that a few weeks ago.

derExperte

Totally off-topic, but man, your avatar always reminds me of Jeff Lynne (ELO's frontman). I mean, just look at him:

Lol, true.

Guys I hope you've been talking about Ironclad Tactics 'cause it's goddamn amazing!

Unfortunately I still can't find any reviews, compare that to Foul Play and someone messed up there. Seems to be a sweet game after playing the first few missions but imo it needs a demo to show people how the game works exactly.

jediyoshi

Actually, it's 10% off, plus 25% for those who have Scriblenauts Unlimited! ;D

(I only have 10% D= )

EDIT: Kinda beaten, I guess... :p

Ah my bad, then that doubly makes it odd they aren't doing PC preorders elsewhere.
Especially since it looks like they're self publishing on Steam this time as opposed to going with WB (unless that's an oversight on the page).

Thanks for the heads up, that comic was all kinds of awesome, totally hyped for the game.

For real man. I read alot of comics, and this is exactly the kind of thing I'm into, so really excited about the game. I think the screens really deliver on the art style they were showing off last year, even better than I expected to be honest. It's gonna be good.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The developers of Scribblenauts Unmasked refused to answer whether Hemo-Goblin is in the game, so until I get a confirmation I'm ignoring the game.

Matchew

Any impressions for Risen 2: Dark Waters? The steam page makes it looks nice and fun to play. Any Gafers like it or no?

XShagrath

Just got home from class and found out I won Brutal Legend!

Thanks a bunch, Wok! I'm gonna go download it and do some headbanging now.

Whools

Some good deals tonight I see, already bought Monkey Island Special editions, tempted to check out the X bundle given how SteamGAF treats it. I have nest to no interest in the series though. Anyone care to explain why they're so loved?

Kifimbo

Update (post 2-4):

09/18/2013 - A-Train 8 - Simulation - Artdink/Artdink - $29.99
09/18/2013 - InFlux - Platformer - Impromptu Games/Impromptu Games - $9.99
09/19/2013 - Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Adventure - Phoenix Online Studios/Phoenix Online Studios - $29.99
09/24/2013 - Timelines: Assault on America - Strategy - Strategy First/4 Flash Ent - $14.99
09/25/2013 - Day One: Garry's Incident - First-person adventure - Wild Games Studio/Wild Games Studio - $19.99
10/01/2013 - Arma Tactics - Strategy - Bohemia Interactive/Bohemia Interactive - $8.99
2013 - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Action/Adventure - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Sofia - $XX.XX
2013 - Mysterious Cities of Gold: The Video Game - Adventure - Ynnis Interactive - Ynnis Interactive - $XX.XX
2013 - Plants vs. Zombies 2 - Tower defense - Electronic Arts/PopCap Games - $XX.XX

Ugh Origin are selling Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for $14.99. Have been wanting to get it for a while mainly because I wanted to try out Awakening. But I also want to have the game on Steam.

Decisions, decisions. Might have to hold the line till Steam put it on special.

Colin.

Wonder if this Scribblenauts game will go real cheap in the Amazon sale, like Unlimited last year. Think I will wait it out and see.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ugh Origin are selling Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for $14.99. Have been wanting to get it for a while mainly because I wanted to try out Awakening. But I also want to have the game on Steam.

I got my Steam copy of Dragon Age Ulitmate Edition on Steam for $7.49 on July 18, 2012.

It was $8.99 during the last Summer Sale.

If it were me, I would wait.

Jawmuncher

Definitely hold out. The Steam version has been pretty cheap numerous times.
Though usually from steam key sellers like gamergate and the like. Can't recall the last actual price drop on steam itself.

kurahador

The game has been on sale plenty of times cheaper.

If you don't mind Origin, Amazon has DA bundle (DA:O UE+DA2) for $10 last time. I'd wait for year end sale or something.

tempted to check out the X bundle given how SteamGAF treats it. I have nest to no interest in the series though. Anyone care to explain why they're so loved?

Same here. I know the X Bundle was a running gag, but don't know anything about the series. Dropping a dollar doesn't sound so bad, right?

Jawmuncher

Also this post reminds me how crap Origin sales are.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Any impressions on InFlux? I do like exploring game worlds and figuring out puzzles, but I can't really say any of the videos have really convinced me it's worth actually going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom