• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried giving games to ModBot from their phone?

If so, is it the nightmare I have it in my head to be?

Edit: correcting AutoCorrect...

Nabs

Maybe they got the OST on Steam.

It looks like Kalypso has a bundle coming up. Bundle 1: Anna, Sine Mora, Sky Drift, Tropico 3 Steam SE. Bundle 2: Tropico 4, Jagged Alliance BiA.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Maybe they got the OST on Steam.

It looks like Kalypso has a bundle coming up. Bundle 1: Anna, Sine Mora, Sky Drift, Tropico 3 Steam SE. Bundle 2: Tropico 4, Jagged Alliance BiA.

God dammit i'm buying at least 2-3 bundles per week now.

Jesus/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Back when indie bundles were an occasional thing, I'd pay $5 above the average; these days, however, with how frequent they are, it's wiser for me to just pay the minimum (or beat the average when there's reason to do so, which is often the case).

MRORANGE

Everyone should get Train Simulator 2013 from that bundle, managed to derail my train on the first go, was going too fast on a bend :|

Train Simulator 2013 upgrades to the 2014 for free as well.

PS: SalsaShark is back!

r3n4ud

Back when indie bundles were an occasional thing, I'd pay $5 above the average; these days, however, with how frequent they are, it's wiser for me to just pay the minimum (or beat the average when there's reason to do so, which is often the case).

In other words, you're now a cheapass :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I hope Salsa wrote posts while he was banned and combines them into one mega post to herald his return.

Anything less would be a disappointment.

Aaron

Stupid bundles have made it impossible for me to buy indie games when they're actually released. Heck, even on serious discount feels like a risk.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Stupid bundles have made it impossible for me to buy indie games when they're actually released. Heck, even on serious discount feels like a risk.

It's only really a risk if you're buying stuff you're not going to play for a while.

If I buy a game and play it to my satisfaction then 6 months later it's in a bundle, I'm not upset.

JaseC

So who'sbuying State of Decay today?

I need to cut down on my frivolous Steam spending. Next month's Halloween Sale is undoubtedly going to be noticeably larger than those of previous years, then just a few weeks later there's the Autumn Sale... and a few weeks later still, the Winter Sale.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Had an extra:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1 -- MB-9B75CE6DBCEE6709 - Taken by Addnan

Turfster

Cognition so far:
- Great music
- Nice artwork
- Non-stupid puzzles

The only thing I'm not entirely happy with, is the voice acting. I don't know what it is. Bad direction? The cadences are... often wrong, and it's jarring.
Also noticed a couple of pathfinding fails, but luckily, if the game gets stuck, it just teleports you after a few seconds.

Seems like Cognition is kind of messed up if you only have keys for some of the episodes. It won't let you buy the season pass for yourself, initially the way to do it was to basically gift it to yourself, but because of the discount you get they decided to disable gifting.

Turfster

Seems like Cognition is kind of messed up if you only have keys for some of the episodes. It won't let you buy the season pass for yourself, initially the way to do it was to basically gift it to yourself, but because of the discount you get they decided to disable gifting.
Yeah... Steam would be cheaper and less hassle than buying it through their site...
or it would be, if I could actually buy it. I want to give you money, why won't you let me?
Why couldn't they just add the 2-4, 3-4 options to the list at the discounted price as DLC, instead of doing this?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Just finished Tomb Raider Legend.
That finale was soooo rushed. Did they ran out of money or something? I don't want to believe they purposedly designed it that way. :lol

The game in itself was nice though.

r3n4ud

They want you to buy here

JaseC

Gifting would be useless, anyway: the problem is that the Season Pass sub only contains the base game. What the devs need to do is add the individual episodes to it, which are DLC items.

They want you to buy here

I'd advise waiting if you own the first two episodes on Steam as the Season Pass is 75% off for such users ($7.49).

r3n4ud

Yeah, but I don't want to sign up for yet another fucking store page. (And no, I can't use the "checkout using paypal", because that would send the key to the office email address =p)

Understood ;)

You could always do like me and wait until episodes 3 and 4 reach IndieGameStand or the other indie bundles. Only then shall I play the game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Waiiiiit.... is this the same train simulator that has like $100+ worth of DLC/trains to buy?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Someone talk me out of buying Guardians of Middle Earth. Raptr is working it's marketing magic on me. If I buy the game I can basically get 3 free pieces of DLC.

Waiiiiit.... is this the same train simulator that has like $100+ worth of DLC/trains to buy?

it's a bit more than $100....

d6VhzSF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom