• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are $5 each, and the pack of both is $10.

Guess I'll pick up the first one again. One of my favorites this gen I haven't played on PC yet.

ekim

Hidden message on the gravestone:
imageb7p4s.jpg

Copons

Games, of course!

France and Germany are sorted, so you were the missing piece of my painkiller-addicted, emotionally burdened puzzle!

I see MP1 and MP2 at 2,49€ each, both with this notice: "The Italian version of Max Payne 2 is playable in Italian language only."

But I'm not sure exactly what do you need. Knowing your MO, I can imagine you want them, but I want to be sure before I gift them to you. :D

denx

Well, a shit ton of games I've been neglecting to buy for a long time are in some pretty tasty sales.

This is gonna broke me isn't it. :(

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is 80% off.

It's a shitty game, but it's a license that will eventually expire. JaseC is probably already on it though.

Grief.exe

Wow, Sega went all out with this one

-Full and faithful port of the original PS3 edition of HOTD included in game

-Full Steam integration

-Plus more to come*

*Two-Player co-op multiplayer coming shortly after launch as free DLC

Dolor

Nothing interesting about it, they always have sales on their current Steam titles.

I agree. It was mostly a facetious suggestion; however, if EA were planning to become even less involved with Steam, I don't think they would continue to offer reduced prices on EA games on Steam. That makes this I think at least slightly noteworthy.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Fucking Sid Meier's Pirates is on sale!!!! And for 75% off, that game NEVER goes on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

header_292x136.jpg

BOUGHT.

Oh, and Shadowman is on sale for $2.49, that's BOUGHT too. Damn you Gabe, damn you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom