• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadstar

PSA: Primordia is $2.49. Anyone interested in point and click adventure games should buy it. The voice acting is incredible and the world has a very unique feel to it. Basically the idea is that humans are long gone and only robots remain. It's very fun.

Sendou

PSA: Primordia is $2.49. Anyone interested in point and click adventure games should buy it. The voice acting is incredible and the world has a very unique feel to it. Basically the idea is that humans are long gone and only robots remain. It's very fun.

Yeah it's a good game. Definitely worth it for that price.

DukeBobby

I was disappointed when it lost the community vote in the summer sale, so I'll definitely pick it up now.

Chronoja

PSA: If anyone has coupons for Foul Play, they stack with the current discount

(if it's been mentioned before sorry I overlooked it. Edit: louiedog mentioned it on the previous page)

So help me out GAF... what do I buy from F.E.A.R. series. I have no idea whether I like them or not. First one is the best? Or should I just go all-in and get that collection?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I just wish Van Helsing went for 75% off already. There's always the other sales.

Brothers 50% is nice, but I'll wait for 75% as well.

I'm still debating Ninja Blade for 80% off. I know it's a bad game, but I want it for some reason I can't fully grasp.

I wish I could buy Sid Meier's Pirates. I will exchange for anything of equal value on Steam if anybody wants to help me out.

fantomena

One is Bad Rats.

maybe, I don't know, can't remember. :(

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Secret Game -- MB-2B1671CDAF836D90 - Taken by Kirosia
Secret Game 2 -- MB-81654255801D6264 - Taken by Cheddahz

Man I wasn't expecting to see such a high number of games I want to buy, instabought Typing Of The Dead from GMG. Don't even know where to start with the rest of the deals.

Salsa

half life 3 is out

ss_a357183faa9fa35e1de6ade3fc113313642e1e94.1920x1080.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247730/

Knurek

Crap, I don't have any monies, paycheck will come on 7th...
Still bought TOTD, need to show Sega their PC support is highly appreciated.
Vampire: Bloodlines will go on sale soon-ish, right? Right?

HALLOWEEN SALE INCOMING, BE HYPED.

happy birthday woo. :)

Happy birthday woo and indeed hoo!

The cheapest place for Rise of the Triad at the moment seems to be GMG with the coupon.

Eh, in fact I have had a link to one of your post on my desktop for 15 days named "NeoGAF - Woo birthday 29 october".

Happy Birthday, you adorable chap.

As for the gift, well, unfortunately we will see. I had a few ideas but the end of the month is tight, as in will I be able to buy thing in the Halloween sale tight. Still, I've got dome ideas so if I can... no promise though.

Happy birthday man! Now to read the last few pages to see if there's a Halloween sale or not...

Many thanks to you all :D.

Oh and thank you very much Li Kao for Amnesia! *wibble*

Turfster

Speaking of Alice, it's hilarious that the European version is still 12.5€ discounted
(basically almost 4 times as expensive as the US price, so if you want it, get someone to gift it to you)

Cheddahz

Banned
I can tell you one thing about BOTH of my giveaways

One of them may be Bad Rats, the other one isn't Bad Rats. I made it so you can enter both of them, so you might as well try!

I've got $2.85 in Steam Card Money.. any suggestions? :D

I Have No Mouth

Cth

I've got $2.85 in Steam Card Money.. any suggestions? :D

EDIT:
Maybe a little more.. apparently RISEN has cards now.

Turfster

Wonder if the Sega Halloween bundle will drop today (or thursday), or if it's something else.
ToTD just got added to it too, so if it is a humble bundle...

Miker

Wonder if the Sega Halloween bundle will drop today (or thursday), or if it's something else.
ToTD just got added to it too, so if it is a humble bundle...

ohhhhh shiiiiit. ToTD, Condemned, and Shogun 2? God yes. I guess I'll wait until November 1st or whenver the sale ends before I make any purchases.

Danj

Hi GAF, The Swapper and Primordia, yay or nay? They are cheap in this so-called "sale" thingy, should I get them?

Also picked up Typing of the Dead from GMG where they have a further 20% off courtesy of the coupon. £6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom