• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Deadly Premonition 10% discount. Is that a release discount (was it on sale on pre-order) or a Halloween one that screwed everybody that pre-ordered it?

Ninja Blade is a bad game, but it's like 4 bucks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I see MP1 and MP2 at 2,49€ each, both with this notice: "The Italian version of Max Payne 2 is playable in Italian language only."

But I'm not sure exactly what do you need. Knowing your MO, I can imagine you want them, but I want to be sure before I gift them to you. :D

I sure do! Since they're separate apps, they'll increase my game count. ;)

The_Monk

So many 75% OFF goodies! But I must remain strong, 2013 is going to be the year of getting the means to play them, need to set my priorities.

Chronoja

how are the alien breed games? good in coop?

I can't speak for the coop, but when I played them I actually enjoyed them somewhat. They are solid games, the worst thing you could say about them is they are fairly boring though. Like the definition of mediocrity, but enjoyment can be found in them.

kuYuri

Question, anyone here use GFWL? I can't sign in when trying to play Fallout 3 or Dead Rising 2: OTR. Is it just me or anyone else having problems?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it.

Milamber

Fucking Sid Meier's Pirates is on sale!!!! And for 75% off, that game NEVER goes on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

header_292x136.jpg

BOUGHT.

Oh WTF!? It's not available in my region!?

I can't speak for the coop, but when I played them I actually enjoyed them somewhat. They are solid games, the worst thing you could say about them is they are fairly boring though. Like the definition of mediocrity, but enjoyment can be found in them.

are any of them particularly better than the others?

Cheddahz

Banned
The first giveaway already ended!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Another Spooky Halloween Game -- MB-CB82CE99D2DF11BB - Taken by trailmix16. 102 entrants total.

t1383154343z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Oh WTF!? It's not available in my region!?

It's only available in the US, UK, AU and EU.

What was that trick that JaseC posted about buying things from other regions on your account and being charged the US price? Add is to cart with ?cc=us, go to cart and pay anyway?

Omega

Banned
I just wasted $10 amazon credit on Max Payne 3. Why is it in the Halloween sale. It's not creepy or even remotely close to Halloween themed.

This is why I rarely buy things. I could have used that credit towards something else.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

What was that trick that JaseC posted about buying things from other regions on your account and being charged the US price? Add is to cart with ?cc=us, go to cart and pay anyway?

It won't work if the game doesn't have a store page in your region. It also won't work if the game has a price in your region -- it's solely for that awkward middle ground where there's a game technically available in your region but there are no purchase options.

Milamber

Haha, very funny. Tried that like 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom