• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

So yet another Enhanced Steam feature that Valve utilizes (market links on badge progress page).

Enhanced Steam did it better.

Just got back home, no Halloween Cards?

sIBXipg.gif

jediyoshi

Damn. Hopefully they polish it up...it's probably my most anticipated indie side-scroller. What other action side scrollers are really good right now? Not into the puzzle ones and side scrolling action games (really good ones), don't seem to be that common.

Shank 2, Castle Crashers, Shoot Many Robots are pretty good. Haven't played Foul Play but it looks alright. The only others I can think of are Fist Puncher and Final Exam, but I'd check out the others first.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This is like that shitty matrix movie where that dude kept copying himself, isn't it? Except instead of Elrond we get a hot actress.

I'm ok with this.
I can't read "shitty" and "Matrix Reloaded" in the same sentence. Sure, that movie had an extremely annoying scene (who thought the party/fuck scene was a good idea?), but it was still good.

Thread needs more Volgarr

ibcLpjzIzlc9B1.png
I swear, that's a crappy and extremely blurry version of Claw through and through.

Cheddahz

Banned
My two other giveaways. One of them ends HERE IN A FEW MINUTES and the other ends tomorrow afternoon!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Crossdressing Halloween! -- MB-99B4563F33C485DB - Taken by Colin.. 76 entrants total.

t1383176934z1.png

maneil99

So I was getting weird issues with CSGO. GPU went into low power mode after bring up steam in game. Only went away after bringing it back up and down.

Steam is acting up for me. I bought Fallout 3: GOTY Edition, and it won't show up in my Games library. Also, my profile says I only have 39 games and no recommendations, even thought my Games list registers 126. Tried rebooting Steam, doesn't help.

Steam is acting up for me. I bought Fallout 3: GOTY Edition, and it won't show up in my Games library. Also, my profile says I only have 39 games and no recommendations, even thought my Games list registers 126. Tried rebooting Steam, doesn't help.
I'm having the weird reduction in game count as well. All the games I've tried have launched though. I wonder how it's getting the count it has right now? Going from 81 to 28 for seemingly no reason, I don't get it.

They aren't big or anything, but I figured I would be nice! This is going to be the last one anyways (I think), but I guess I'll let you guys on the info of the games

One of them is a horror game and one of them is a gag present
One of them is Bad Rats, isn't it?

Edit: 666 posts. Welp, I had a good run, GAF.

nexen

I can't read "shitty" and "Matrix Reloaded" in the same sentence. Sure, that movie had an extremely annoying scene (who thought the party/fuck scene was a good idea?), but it was still good.

I like you, but ... No.

The whole thing was wrong headed. I loved the car chase though.

The_Monk

Back for a few GAF minutes before getting some sleep.

The Walking Dead Season 2 is up for Pre-order? HNNNNG, feelings. Play as Clementine? HNNNG, more intense feelings.

Need to check if Overkill is any good.

chronomac

I couldn't get Fortix 2 to load (failed to load error), so I deleted the appcache folder and restarted Steam. Now it only shows that I have 120 total games when it should be over 280 and some of those that are download and were installed are not any more. Do I need to uninstall Steam and then reinstall? If so, should I just move the Steamapps folder out of the directory first?

Grief.exe

Clementine dies in the first or second episode.

She actually isn't a very compelling character and would set off season 2 with a bang.

Cheddahz

Banned
Congrats to mannerbot for winning Bad Rats! May he experience the HORROR of that game! There were 129 entrants total, which is pretty shocking!

I can now assure you that none of the other giveaways are Bad Rats and the games I chose are personal favorites of mine

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Huge thanks to Drizzle for helping me get Silent Hill for cheap!

It's no Shattered Memories (I may have to fire up an emulator once I get a new PC, and try the Wii version there in 1080p goodness), but I hope it's good anyway.

I like you, but ... No.

The whole thing was wrong headed. I loved the car chase though.
Nah, the clone fight blew my mind back then, and the fight in the mansion was great too.

Just emptied my Steam Wallet on TWD Season 2. Telltale hasn't let me down yet and I'm making sure to go into this one with no spoilers (last time some huge moments had been spoiled for me before I played). The cart screen said November for release so we don't have long to wait

Now I need to play 400 Days

nexen

Huge thanks to Drizzle for helping me get Silent Hill for cheap!

It's no Shattered Memories (I may have to fire up an emulator once I get a new PC, and try the Wii version there in 1080p goodness), but I hope it's good anyway.

Nah, the clone fight blew my mind back then, and the fight in the mansion was great too.
ok. I'll give you the mansion fight, but the clone fight was terribad.

But the fight scenes aren't why I hate that movie. I hate it because of the story and dialogue. The setting and plot had so much potential and then it turned into a pseudo philosophical cluster fuck.

edit: I'll actually pop in the dvd just to watch (most of) the fight scenes. They are great.

Echoplx

Why are there two Star Wars games in the top sellers list right now? Might just be in Australia but still, doesn't make any sense.

nexen

Why are there two Star Wars games in the top sellers list right now? Might just be in Australia but still, doesn't make any sense.

Scorsese Romulan was just confirmed as the lead in Episode VII so JaseC is powerbuying Star Wars games.

I know this makes no sense but damn it I'm posting it anyways

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought a bunch of stuff from the Halloween sale and only about half of the games showed up in my library. Anybody else having this problem?
Apparently it's not working properly at the time. I had to restart in order to make Silent Hill appear in my library, and every time I try to download it it's stuck in the "Preparing files for install..." screen.

Guess we'll have to try again later.

ok. I'll give you the mansion fight, but the clone fight was terribad.

But the fight scenes aren't why I hate that movie. I hate it because of the story and dialogue. The setting and plot had so much potential and then it turned into a pseudo philosophical cluster fuck.

edit: I'll actually pop in the dvd just to watch (most of) the fight scenes. They are great.
Nah, the one that had too much philosophical bullshit was Revolutions, what with the karma talk and all that. I still loved that movie (and for a long time considered it my favorite of the trilogy, though now I'm not so sure anymore, because the first one is AMAZING), but the
war at Zion and flight to the machines' city
scene went on tooooo long.

mrgone

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to a lot of bad game purchases

Scorsese Romulan was just confirmed as the lead in Episode VII so JaseC is powerbuying Star Wars games.

I know this makes no sense but damn it I'm posting it anyways

This is probably it :)

Just emptied my Steam Wallet on TWD Season 2. Telltale hasn't let me down yet and I'm making sure to go into this one with no spoilers (last time some huge moments had been spoiled for me before I played). The cart screen said November for release so we don't have long to wait

Now I need to play 400 Days
It's not too long, unless you wanna replay to get the achievementsoutcomes that you want. Took me a little over an hour to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom