• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokiDoki

Wanted to get something from the sale , either one of these are in my thought .

Outlast , RE :Revelation , RE 6 , or Amnesia AMFP .

Hmm .. most probably end up with none .

So Sega has the time and resources to port HOTD Overkill to PC BUT NOT JSRF?!

s9vMnB4.jpg

DukeBobby

Wanted to get something from the sale , either one of these are in my thought .

Outlast , RE :Revelation , RE 6 , or Amnesia AMFP .

Hmm .. most probably end up with none .

Best choice. None of those games are particularly good.

Resident Evil: Revelations is probably the best of the bunch, though.

Nabs

Anyone have any Foul Play coupons left? I had 3. Now 0.

Guess I'll be waiting until it gets bundled down the line.

FloatOn

Playing the first level in typing of the dead before bed feels so appropriate

motherfucker.

and btw if you people don't buy this game you are my enemy. dreamcast nostalgia is strong with this one.

Echoplx

motherfucker.

and btw if you people don't buy this game you are my enemy. dreamcast nostalgia is strong with this one.

I don't know man, it's just another zombie game. i will make an educated guess and say it's going to be bad.

Colin.

Just noticed how cheap the Giana Sisters bundle is. Wish I had waited now, standalone DLC is only 50% off as well, which is odd. Definitely recommend it, if you like platformers.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So Sega has the time and resources to port HOTD Overkill to PC BUT NOT JSRF?!

I want Skies of Arcadia more than ANY OTHER SEGA GAME. With Steam achievements, and all the improvements they made to the Gamecube version.

Oh, and Shenmue 1 and 2. In hi-def. Oh and Shenmue 3.

Nabs

They ruined the Foul Play discount. It was coming out to $2.47 earlier but now it's $5 with the coupon.

Oh well. Back to waiting for a bundle.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

motherfucker.

For some reason, I can't picture people playing that game unironically. Is it actually a good game?

I mean, I liked HotD: Overkill on Wii, but this is a typing game, not a shooter.

FloatOn

But mah 1080p

you can set it to 1080p but wii assets are wii assets. and you type to kill zombies. what more can you want?

I don't know man, it's just another zombie game. i will make an educated guess and say it's going to be bad.

sorry I dissed your favorite vin diesel game bro.

vin_Diesel_232070y.jpg

I'll play butcher bay whenever I feel like playing a decent to good movie tie-in game.
never!

Nabs

For some reason, I can't picture people playing that game unironically. Is it actually a good game?

I mean, I liked HotD: Overkill on Wii, but this is a typing game, not a shooter.

It's both. You have the option to play HotD or TotD.

Is there a way to force a game to start windowed? When I got The Swapper to work, I did the IsFullScreen True/False trick, then set it to full screen in the settings. But I had to close the game and now every time I try to play, it crashes again and I can't get it to start windowed. That seems to be the problem, because the game runs smoothly with no issues so it's not a performance issue

And it was getting good too, just learned how to swap between clones

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone has any words on ninja blade?

I like armored core, I like demon's souls, but I know from isn't the most consistent dev

Nabs

anyone has any words on ninja blade?

I like armored core, I like demon's souls, but I know from isn't the most consistent dev

Do you like QTEs? because that's it. It has a 60fps option, but it will break certain jumps (... sounds familiar).

So steam is not recognizing my Steam library on my second hard drive?

I have like 20 games installed on it already. Would reallly like to NOT have to download them all again.

Any solutions/suggestions?

FloatOn

One last thing:

The order of Sega steam releases should be as follows

Chu Chu Rocket

Skies of Arcadia

Valkyria Chronicles

Jet Set Radio Future

we already have JGR so that makes JSRF last on the list of priorities.

Turfster

I have like 20 games installed on it already. Would reallly like to NOT have to download them all again.

Restart Steam. Go in/out of beta.
If it's still fucked, try and download something to that drive.
If that still doesn't fix it, delete the .blob file.
Still nothing? Delete every file in the Steam directory except the exe. (back everything up first of course)

Ezalc

So Costume Quest, Legacy of Kain Collection, Skulls of the Shogun, and Monaco. Are these games worth it on PC? They look pretty fun. Also considering that HoTD.

maneil99

So I added the Star Wars games to my library. They show up on my profile but not under my library. Also when I press play now on their steam page steam freezes and stops responding for a while and resumes but does not download. Tried restarting steam.

jediyoshi

kskm6bh.png

The deed is done

Settings -> Downloads tab -> Steam Library Folders

Restart Steam. Go in/out of beta.
If it's still fucked, try and download something to that drive.
If that still doesn't fix it, delete the .blob file.
Still nothing? Delete every file in the Steam directory except the exe. (back everything up first of course)

Worked thanks much!

Also, just an aside. I have my PC hooked up to my HDTV and ever since getting Windows 8 (and now happening more often during the 8.1 preview) I am having issues where the Steam client is very small, and when I Maximize it only takes up like a corner of the screen, not the whole screen.

Anyone else notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom