• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Dammit Naruto! What the hell is wrong with your sound!? It's like I'm watching a badly mixed movie.

Great comic. Trying to enjoy horror movies while also not being an asshole neighbor is really difficult. I'm surprised the batteries in my remote are still working after the workout 28 Weeks Later gave them the other night.

Card Boy

Banned
There is a game called Poöf coming out on Steam. Poof is a slur to describe homosexuals in Australia/UK.

This is what the dev wrote on Steam

Poöf is in no way referring to the British slang!
The title's origin is not glorious but certainly not homophobic!
Actually, it's the contraction of Poo and Woof...Poof ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

At least abdul's heart is in the right place. God bless him!

He still liked it enough to use it as his profile pic.

Or he just likes how suave Jensen is. :p

Edit: Does anybody else have an issue with AoE 2 HD in that it's not possible to increase the game speed unless you save, quit, and re-load? Every time I start a new map, it's locked to Normal and the only way to unlock the option is to run through the aforementioned steps.

Jawmuncher

Only thing i'm grabbing from the halloween sale is House of the Dead.
Everything else just isn't anything i'm craving. Also WTH Activision Prototype is still only 66% off? Throw me a bone here, you make it 9.99 and i'll buy it.

Tellaerin

I was thinking of something along the lines of Saorsie Ronan dinosaurs.

saoirsesaurv6iie.png

I blame you for this, Sajjaja.

JaseC

It doesn't seem to work for saw if I'm doing it right. The button appears but can't add to cart.

Hmm, I tried it with Rayman Raving Rabbids again and it worked. I think it may be playing up with Saw because it has a PAL Land-specific sub, so when the region switch occurs, Steam trips over itself because the US sub can't be purchased from Australia or any other countries in Europe.

Hmm, I tried it with Rayman Raving Rabbids again and it worked. I think it may be playing up with Saw because it has a PAL Land-specific sub, so when the region switch occurs, Steam trips over itself because the US sub can't be purchased from Australia or any other countries in Europe.

I think you're right, the app id is different in the store. Probably a good thing I suppose.

Knurek

There is a game called Poöf coming out on Steam. Poof is a slur to describe homosexuals in Australia/UK.

This is what the dev wrote on Steam

This is the last Arkedo game, right?
Boy oh boy, this is so
wishlisted and
bought
on sale

Tak3n

Banned
sorry for being OT, but I woke to this email this morning...

PLEASE NOTE: The Multiplayer Pack pre-order bonus (Watchdogs) has been cancelled by Ubisoft

have they changed the game significantly so it is only a single player game?

JaseC

sorry for being OT, but I woke to this email this morning...

PLEASE NOTE: The Multiplayer Pack pre-order bonus (Watchdogs) has been cancelled by Ubisoft

have they changed the game significantly so it is only a single player game?

I wasn't even aware that Watch Dogs had an MP mode.

mrgone

Hack your friends! Or, maybe not now. :( I hadn't heard much about it, but it seemed like there was a lot of potential there for interesting ways to mess with people before you eventually, inevitably shoot them. Like Dark Souls with Gibsons to hack

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Tempted by Aliens Colonial Marines.

What is wrong with me?

Don't do it. No matter how cheap it gets, it will never be worth the time you'll have to invest to play it. I love the Alien IP. I've managed to find some enjoyment in all of the mediocre games. Colonial Marines has nothing. It's just pure shit.

Arthea

I went through all usual stuff, "may be I should by Aliens CM, Ninja Blade, Alien Breed", decided not to, it felt so good, and then it occurred to me that I still bought about 10 games (so much for holding up till Xmas sale for the 3rd time), then I checked Jasec's batch and felt good again.

Milamber

C'mon Namco Bandai Games, give us the rest of the Ace Combats. I don't care if it's 30 fps.

EDIT: And your 'Tales of' series too, while you're at it.

I believe it was designed to be like Dark Souls MP. You seamlessly enter someone's game world and then you're given a contract(?) to hunt him down or something like that. Not a traditional MP mode like TDM etc.

Arthea

I don't remember any Tales being on PC ever, so that's really unlikely.

I probably need some US steamgaffer help to buy me Alice already, not likely ridiculous EU price will ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom