• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

How is MacGuffins Curse and Bloody Good Time?

MacGuffins Curse is a puzzle game that could be called "Pushing Boxes the game".

You are a thief who can transform into a werewolf and back to human form only under the moonlight. These two forms have their restrictions like only being able to push boxes as a werewolf, or swim and pick locks as a human.

The puzzles are not bad but after a while you get tired of doing the same thing over and over. Another thing that I didn't l like is that you can only move in 4 directions, making everything extra slow.

In it's place I would recommend something like Ittle Dew which has more variety and isn't very long

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Watch Dogs already has store assets uploaded to Steam:

http://steamdb.info/app/243470/
http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/243470/header.jpg
http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/243470/page.bg.jpg
http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/243470/page_bg_generated.jpg

quabKRJ.jpg

I was hoping Rise of Prussia would show up on store today, but alas.

check the hub

Civilization V: Brave New World Language Update
There's a small update coming through today that includes:

[LOCALIZATION]
- Added support for Traditional Chinese

[BUGS]
- Fixed some issues with the Pitboss server.
- Corrected some multiplayer lobby issues related to WorldBuilder file names.
- Corrected a multiplayer exploit that could allow humans to steal other humans tradable items.

Thanks, I always forget about that part of Steam. I may have been using it for a few months now but I'm still finding out new aspects to it. Extra thanks for not being a jerk.

Chronoja

It's still available in the US. Konami has just removed purchase options from the PAL Land sub for some reason.

<3

re-quoting but according to the Saw community hub and a reply I got on steam trades even the U.S. can't successfully purchase it. A shortage of keys suggested as the culprit. I can't state this as a fact, just what I'm reading.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
re-quoting but according to the Saw community hub and a reply I got on steam trades even the U.S. can't successfully purchase it. A shortage of keys suggested as the culprit. I can't state this as a fact, just what I'm reading.

Just tested. While I can indeed add it to my cart, it doesn't let me complete the checkout process (I'm in the USA)

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Grief.exe

Witcher 3 going to be on Steam.

No-DRM_720x405.jpg

I&#8217;d like to say it loud and clear: The PC version of The Witcher 3 will have absolutely no DRM from day 0. Zero. Zip. Nada. It doesn&#8217;t matter if you choose to buy it on GOG.com and support us directly or buy the game in box format, you&#8217;ll still get the 100% DRM-free experience. And this goes for the whole world.
We&#8217;ve fiddled with DRM in the past (Oh boy! How young and naïve we were;)) and that&#8217;s enough. Lesson learned.

UPDATE:
It&#8217;ll be on Steam; the team isn&#8217;t going to exclude that community by any means. Gamers have a choice in where they buy their games, but where CDPR does have control &#8212; like GOG.com &#8212; there will be absolutely no DRM.

http://cdpred.com/no-drm-in-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-an-open-letter-to-the-community/

Some stuff

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Angelica Weaver -- MB-4ED5AD2116ED8B2B - Taken by deejay
Glowfish -- MB-37B52DE351B2C911 - Taken by Camel Master

Gregorn

I'm 15p away from being able to buy vampire: the masquerade and no one is buying my cards. I have't spent any money on a game since like May and I don't want that to change.

Grief.exe

Updating to next page

No-DRM_720x405.jpg

I’d like to say it loud and clear: The PC version of The Witcher 3 will have absolutely no DRM from day 0. Zero. Zip. Nada. It doesn’t matter if you choose to buy it on GOG.com and support us directly or buy the game in box format, you’ll still get the 100% DRM-free experience. And this goes for the whole world.
We’ve fiddled with DRM in the past (Oh boy! How young and naïve we were;)) and that’s enough. Lesson learned.

UPDATE:
It’ll be on Steam; the team isn’t going to exclude that community by any means. Gamers have a choice in where they buy their games, but where CDPR does have control — like GOG.com — there will be absolutely no DRM.

http://cdpred.com/no-drm-in-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-an-open-letter-to-the-community/

Dolor

Day one purchase for me. Not even going to look for discounts. I loved both Witchers (both are in my top 10 RPGs of all time with Witcher 2 vying for the top spot). Everything about Witcher 3 looks even better. My most anticipated game possibly ever.

Really hope I'm not let down.

I need to replay the Witcher 2.

Some more

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Rig 'n' Roll -- MB-25F912C621B4882A - Taken by Crentist the Dentist. 5 entrants total.
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-EE1BFF80EC43A695 - Taken by Purkake4. 8 entrants total.
Air Conflict Secret Wars -- MB-007408C816C96F46 - Taken by Mengy. 4 entrants total.

t1383172803z1.png

random

Of course this is going to be in a bundle, the day after I bought it on Steam.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-488543E97EE88424 - Taken by Kifimbo. 27 entrants total.

t1383173973z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom