• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaeVictis

So apparently they are giving a free copy of Blackwell Deception today, but when you redeem it, you seem to get their whole publisher catalog

"1) Visit http://www.rosablackwell.com
2) Click Buy Now to add Blackwell Deception to the cart
3) Enter Boo in the discount code area and the price will change to zero"

Do all these steps, and you get a Steam key.

This deal is back up and now correctly gives the Blackwell Deception Steam key.

Deques

It also has Driver San Francisco. The site says uplay steam key, whatever it means..

Answering my own concern.

I did buy Driver. Was cheap anyway. It does not come with a steam key. At least I cant see any of the keys at all...
All keys are hidden, and each time I click on show key it says loading

Xanathus

Answering my own concern.

I did buy Driver. Was cheap anyway. It does not come with a steam key. At least I cant see any of the keys at all...
All keys are hidden, and each time I click on show key it says loading

I'm having the same issue, I managed to make a purchase and Gunslinger shows up in my games list but the Steam code doesn't load up.

Sajjaja

Hola plugin for chrome works great

this worked for me too. It doesn't have a Finnish VPN but you can use the Swedish one. Have to goto http://www.viagame.se/games/call-of-juarez-4-gunslinger/ and switch the Swedish IP thing.

From there, click Kop Nu and it should be in your cart at the top. Click "Till Kassan." Click Forrstatt which will take you to payment. From top to bottom it's "Card Number," "Card Holder (Your Name on the Card)," Expiry, CID (security number on back of your card).

Click the button on the bottom right and it should send you an email with an order confirmation.

To get the key, you'll have to goto your account page which is that box at the top that says "Mitt Viagame." On the left side there should be a panel and click the 2nd one down that says, "Mina Ledladdingar." And then you should see the game there. Click the yellow button and it should produce a key.

Hope that helps.

Well I thought I got my order to go through but it took me back to the main page with the items still in my cart. I was charged the two dollars and change but haven't gotten an e-mail and there's nothing in my order history.

Copons

I'm having the same issue, I managed to make a purchase and Gunslinger shows up in my games list but the Steam code doesn't load up.

Mmh, me too.
After clicking on the yellow "VISA NYCKEL" button, it remains stuck on "Laddar...".
I also tried both with a Swedish VPN and with my normal Italian connection. Nothing.

At least I hope their credit card gateway is safe. :D

zkylon

zkylewd
uhh that vpn thing is too hard for me, but I do have hola already

driver sf is tempting me to try and do it... we'll see

Wok

So apparently they are giving a free copy of Blackwell Deception today, but when you redeem it, you seem to get their whole publisher catalog

"1) Visit http://www.rosablackwell.com
2) Click Buy Now to add Blackwell Deception to the cart
3) Enter Boo in the discount code area and the price will change to zero"

Do all these steps, and you get a Steam key.

Thanks for sharing.

Lain

Thanks muchly for Hotline Miami, Lain. Very generous of you, sir!

Enjoy!

----

This is just the right time to give away horror games, so I'm giving away this Origin redeemable game, which should be horrific enough for you guys.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-C594C235B77FB694

t1383208042z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
fonvueeveope.jpg

Oh, region-specific apps, what would I do without you?

It also has Driver San Francisco. The site says uplay steam key, whatever it means..

It means we're one step closer to Steam keys for Tintin/King Kong!

uhh that vpn thing is too hard for me, but I do have hola already

driver sf is tempting me to try and do it... we'll see

Driver: SF is a ton of fun but also rather easy.

Deques

Hello hackers
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-1B8B3E941286A0BC - Taken by Milamber. 1 entrants total.

t1383208310z1.png

Knurek

I'm... I'm actually nearing the end of Black Mesa - wrapped up second section of Questionable Ethics yesterday... Only 3 stages to go! :)

It's... not that good of a game actually. Way too many monsters teleporting right in front of you, human enemies are way too good with shooting, loading times are terribad (Source issue I believe), platforming sections in FPS view never work good.

I think the game, given it's strong focus on narrative, would work better with regenerating health. Way less immersion breaking than constant quicksave/reload.

Arthea

How is MacGuffins Curse and Bloody Good Time?

MG Curse is not bad. It's funny at times, transforming and box pushing is nice, also junk refurbishing is hilarious idea, gives more depth to a game. Not really a horror game as such, but charming. I like it.

Thanks to this sale - achievement unlocked
iNyZ8VsmQRZDF.png

Well, it finally happened. I took advantage of that Blackwell Deception offer about half an hour ago and went to activate it... only to find I already own it. :facepalm:

So, for anyone too lazy too busy to get it for free from the site, here is one I made earlier.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg

Blackwell Deception -- MB-83B9B687A4712050 - Taken by erila. 4 entrants total.

t1383219875z1.png

this worked for me too. It doesn't have a Finnish VPN but you can use the Swedish one. Have to goto http://www.viagame.se/games/call-of-juarez-4-gunslinger/ and switch the Swedish IP thing.

From there, click Kop Nu and it should be in your cart at the top. Click "Till Kassan." Click Forrstatt which will take you to payment. From top to bottom it's "Card Number," "Card Holder (Your Name on the Card)," Expiry, CID (security number on back of your card).

Click the button on the bottom right and it should send you an email with an order confirmation.

To get the key, you'll have to goto your account page which is that box at the top that says "Mitt Viagame." On the left side there should be a panel and click the 2nd one down that says, "Mina Ledladdingar." And then you should see the game there. Click the yellow button and it should produce a key.

Hope that helps.

Doing this worked perfectly for me. Thanks for help.

Copons

Any advice?

Browser? Proxy? Like others here, the keys are stuck in the "loading" stage.

Something seems to be increasingly borked, at least at a Javascript level.
I tried to add a game to my cart, and I'm not able to remove it anymore (before, I actually was).
Probably they're still "ironing out issues" (I quote from their FB page) after yesterday redesign.

Deques

Something seems to be increasingly borked, at least at a Javascript level.
I tried to add a game to my cart, and I'm not able to remove it anymore (before, I actually was).
Probably they're still "ironing out issues" (I quote from their FB page) after yesterday redesign.

Same thing is happening to me to. Can't remove items from the cart. The cart wasn't even emptied after the purchase...

Adding coupons doesn't work too

Grief.exe

Call of Juarez: The Cartel and Gunslinger Steam keys 1 EURO each. Requires a VPN or Proxy to make purchases outside Sweden/Finland/Denmark/Norway.

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/121353

If anyone has the ability to take the site up on the offer I would reimburse you via paypal for a key.

I can't pass up one of the better shooters of the year for that cheap, would love to get my hands on it.

EDIT: Saj to the rescue. I might actually do this tomorrow since I'm stupid tired right now. We just lose complete track of time when playing Civ V with my friend.

Hope that helps.

Copons

If anyone has the ability to take the site up on the offer I would reimburse you via paypal for a key.

I can't pass up one of the better shooters of the year for that cheap, would love to get my hands on it.

EDIT: Saj to the rescue. I might actually do this tomorrow since I'm stupid tired right now. Playing Civ V with my friend, we just lose complete track of time.

I'd probably wait a couple of hours, just to see if they solve their site issues that are preventing some people here to obtain their Steam keys.

Grief.exe

I'd probably wait a couple of hours, just to see if they solve their site issues that are preventing some people here to obtain their Steam keys.

Thanks for the heads up Copons, I will see how the deal is going in the morning.

I'm headed off to bed, night guys!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I'm at 497 games right now (according to the games count in my Steam profile). Only 3 more to the special 500!

I gotta make those last 3 count. No bullshit, no indie bundle crap, no joke games, just a trilogy of amazing games to reach that magical number.

Deques

Guys, I'm at 497 games right now (according to the games count in my Steam profile). Only 3 more to the special 500!

I gotta make those last 3 count. No bullshit, no indie bundle crap, no joke games, just a trilogy of amazing games to reach that magical number.

How about Legacy of Kain bundle? It's not 3 games though

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Max Payne FR, IT and RU.

Arthea

Can I suggest you 3 awesome, but cheap games?
1. Sid Meier's Pirates!
2. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
3. Ys Origin

I can think of much more you don't have :)

Max Payne FR, IT and RU.

That was so expected, still funny

Ledsen

Hope that helps.

I'm Swedish and I love this explanation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom