• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm at 497 games right now (according to the games count in my Steam profile). Only 3 more to the special 500!

I gotta make those last 3 count. No bullshit, no indie bundle crap, no joke games, just a trilogy of amazing games to reach that magical number.

Based on your wishlist:

Escape Goat, Volgarr, Papers Please.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
How about Legacy of Kain bundle? It's not 3 games though
Bought it 2 days ago!

Max Payne FR, IT and RU.
Mmm... One of the best games ever made. Sure it's tempting... Wait, what are you trying to do here? I'm not gonna go down that road! I saw where it leads to and it isn't pretty.

Can I suggest you 3 awesome, but cheap games?
1. Sid Meier's Pirates!
2. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
3. Ys Origin

I can think of much more you don't have :)
Thanks for the suggestions! Sadly, #1 isn't available on my country, and I'm not a fan of strategy games. I've no idea what's #2, I'll look into that one tonight. And I have a mutual hate relationship with #3, after I tried the demo and disliked it. But the worst part is that it decided to stay in the games list in my Steam profile, forever tainting it.

Fake edit: I just checked, and the Ys Origin demo disappeared from my profile! Apparently it sacrificed itself so that my profile would be pure again. Thank you, your death won't be in vain.

Based on your wishlist:

Escape Goat, Volgarr, Papers Please.
But they aren't cheap right now, are they? :(

But yeah, this sounds like a solid choice.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Papers, Please is cheap on GOG at the moment, was hoping that they'd reduce the price on the Humble Store too so we'd get a cheaper Steam key, but no such luck.

I enter credit card details on viagame and it comes to the part where it says it is processing and it just returns me to the main page without any message... and the game is still in my cart... using hola

Arthea

Thanks for the suggestions! Sadly, #1 isn't available on my country, and I'm not a fan of strategy games. I've no idea what's #2, I'll look into that one tonight. And I have a mutual hate relationship with #3, after I tried the demo and disliked it. But the worst part is that it decided to stay in the games list in my Steam profile, forever tainting it.

Well, if you don't like strategy games (I couldn't say from your list, you even have a few of my favourites), I have to change my tactics:
new 3:
1. DmC
2. Fallout 3 (I can't believe I'm suggesting it, but it's cheap)
3. Darksiders II

Not as good as my first list, but cheap too.

Copons

So, anyone's having any luck with Steam keys on Viagame?

Goddamit, this Halloween Sale days are taking huge hits in my wallet, between helping JaseC, Monk fund, this Swedish conundrum and 200€ to repair my scooter, and I still havent bought anything on Steam. :D
Holy shit, I hope for Autumn and Winter sale my outside-Steam-spending pace will be a bit slower!

EDIT:

Viagame just answered me on FB about the keys issue: "We are aware of the issue, and our techs are working relentlessly to solve it."

Deques

http://steamdb.info/sub/33119/#section_apps

http://us.download-shop.sega.com/buy-download-pc-games/SEGA-Spooky-Pack-4085-13.html - $27.99

edit:
uk link - http://uk.download-shop.sega.com/buy-download-pc-games/SEGA-Spooky-Pack-4085-13.html - £19.99

Related?

Edit 2: THE SEGA SPOOKY PACK INCLUDES
  • Typing of the Dead
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins
  • Total War: Shogun 2
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC
  • Hell Yeah! Collection
  • Aliens vs. Predator Collection
  • Altered Beast
  • Alien Storm
  • Decap Attack
  • Golden Axe
  • Wonder Boy in Monster World

edit 3: I was going to buy Typing of the Dead, but it seems I might buy this bundle instead. Only got Hell Yeah from this bundle :)
I hope GMG will have the same deal ;)

So, anyone's having any luck with Steam keys on Viagame?

Goddamit, this Halloween Sale days are taking huge hits in my wallet, between helping JaseC, Monk fund, this Swedish conundrum and 200€ to repair my scooter, and I still havent bought anything on Steam. :D
Holy shit, I hope for Autumn and Winter sale my outside-Steam-spending pace will be a bit slower!

EDIT:

Viagame just answered me on FB about the keys issue: "We are aware of the issue, and our techs are working relentlessly to solve it."

Nope...it comes to processing your request and nothing happens... Can't even get the game out of the cart.

I enter credit card details on viagame and it comes to the part where it says it is processing and it just returns me to the main page without any message... and the game is still in my cart... using hola

It did that to me, including the game still in the cart, but it definitely went through. I thought it hadn't until I saw I had a confirmation of purchase email.

Nillansan

zfX2Wcx.png

For those of you in the UK that are interested in picking up Valdis Story: Abyssal City, the game can be had for £9.36 (versus £11.99 on Steam) through the Humble Store Widget on the developer's site.

This might (to some extent at least) apply to other European Countries as well.

Thanks, done.

I briefly went back to vanilla steam while updating and ugh, I'm so used to Air, I really can't stand anything else now. It's so elegant.
Metro came pretty close in terms of aesthetics, but I switch back to Air because the author is slow when releasing updates.

backdrifter

Neo Member
Got enough trading card cash to get either A Machine For Pigs, Outlast, or Resident Evil 6 Complete.

Any recommendations? Leaning towards Outlast at the moment...

I guess the Uplay Steam games on Viagame is only a Uplay key? Pretty funny, if you click "how does it (Uplay) work?", the first line in their explanation is "Origin is a platform created by Ubisoft...".

Hasney

It's Hong Kong and China only, otherwise I'd be all up in that.

EDIT: Oh godammit, why did this have to be brought up? Went over on the community page and the game is goddamn GORGEOUS on PC.

Category G

Neo Member
I really wish Tecmo Koei would put all their PC ports on Steam proper. I was so tempted the other day to purchase some of the old PC ports via Amazon but felt it was too much hassle in the end. Really hope they get an eventual port of 8 onto Steam (though I'd easily settle for one of the earlier ones; can honestly never get bored of DW style stuff). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom