• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Fog6240.png

"Oh no! Now I have to miss out on this game!" - said no one

I would've liked to get on PC for $10 =/

AHA-Lambda

There's new DLC for Magicka? That kind of came out of nowhere =/

EDIT: Wait it's a part 2 of some other DLC I hadn't heard of either o_O

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Is the Secret World worth getting these days or is it too late? I've always been very interested in it.

Martian

Has anyone ever got Fallout 3 to work on steam and windows 7 64x?
Everytime I load it up I start the game, but before I can enter my name (after the birth) I get booted

Downloaded Dota. Deleted it after 90 minutes. I'm soooo bad ;_;

Said everybody when they played this game for the first time.

Give it some time. I'm old. I've been playing games for many years. I like to say I was a Pong Beta tester :D Dota 2 is without a single doubt the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

BorntoPlay

New Humble Team17 Bundle!!

Pay $1 or more
Superfrog HD,
Worms Blast,
Worms Crazy Golf,
Worms Ultimate Mayhem,
Worms Armageddon
and Worms Pinball!

Pay $6 or more and you’ll unlock
Alien Breed: Impact,
Alien Breed 2: Assault,
Alien Breed 3: Descent
and Worms Revolution Gold with four packs of DLC!

Colin.

The Humble weekly wasn't what I was expecting, in a good way. Been keen on getting the other Worms games, especially Armageddon.

Pleasant surprise! Got it for a dollar now, but will be thinking upgrading that to BTA amount. Didn't do it yet because I already have Worms Revolution (not the DLC though), and I have played Alien Breed demos and didn't quite like them - could be wrong though as it has been a long time since I briefly tested one of those demos. So dunno if they are any good. Anyhow, my steam account is now inflated with worms :)

Martian

Holy shit, is it bad that I am extremely bothered by the fact that Total War: Shogun 2 and Total War: Rome II are spelled like that. Fucking make up your mind CA! I either want numbers or roman numerals, you cant have it both ways dammit

Also: where did Spiral Knights come from? I dont recall buying that

Pay $1 or more
Superfrog HD,
Worms Blast,
Worms Crazy Golf,
Worms Ultimate Mayhem,
Worms Armageddon
and Worms Pinball!

No Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust? I'm sure that is just a mistake. ;)

Nymphae

Banned
Holy shit, is it bad that I am extremely bothered by the fact that Total War: Shogun 2 and Total War: Rome II are spelled like that. Fucking make up your mind CA! I either want numbers or roman numerals, you cant have it both ways dammit

They went with Roman numerals for the Rome game, makes sense no? lol they should keep things consistent though.

kulapik

A couple of common ways of getting around this is purchasing Steam Wallet cards at specific retailers, or setting up Paypal with your bank account.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8360-wejc-2625#PayPal

I can buy PaySafeCard coupons for that, but I'm studying college in a different city so I don't know where they sell them. I have a PayPal Prepaid Card, but I fucked it up when setting it up so I can only charge it on retail shops, so same.

koolaroo

It's a free to play game.

Grief.exe

I can buy PaySafeCard coupons for that, but I'm studying college in a different city so I don't know where they sell them. I have a PayPal Prepaid Card, but I fucked it up when setting it up so I can only charge it on retail shops, so same.

New Paypal account and attach it to your bank account, or call up customer support and get the issues with your current card sorted.

Where there is a will there is a way, and there are certainly plenty of ways here.

fantomena

Pay $1 or more
Superfrog HD,
Worms Blast,
Worms Crazy Golf,
Worms Ultimate Mayhem,
Worms Armageddon
and Worms Pinball!

Perfect bundle for me.

sibarraz

Banned
I hope to see the "Sega bundle" soon, but know with the new way of giving games in HB, maybe it will not be worthy since I already own all the potential games (I was hoping for some surprises, oh well)

Copons

What the hell Humble?
What's the point in not allowing people to donate stuff?

They should just come here and see how many more bundle where bought just to flood good guy ModBot. :/

I hope to see the "Sega bundle" soon, but know with the new way of giving games in HB, maybe it will not be worthy since I already own all the potential games (I was hoping for some surprises, oh well)

It's already live, on Sega store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom