• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Playing Civ that late is not good for anyone's health lol. You don't lose track of time in any other activity like you do when playing Civilization.

One minute, my friend and I are rushing to some new military technology to skip over our lack of iron resources. The next minute we are wiping out a dangerous Iroquois nation from the face of the planet using a combination of musketmen and cannons. The next minute its 4 am....

The only reason I even remembered that Call of Juarez deal existed is due to Todd booting it up. Unfortunate that I missed that one.

83684-indian-crying-commercial-gif-e-KDct.gif

Dr Dogg

Playing Civ that late is not good for anyone's health lol. You don't lose track of time in any other activity like you do when playing Civilization.

One minute, my friend and I are rushing to some new military technology to skip over our lack of iron resources. The next minute we are wiping out a dangerous Iroquois nation from the face of the planet using a combination of musketmen and cannons. The next minute its 4 am....

The only reason I even remembered that Call of Juarez deal existed is due to Todd booting it up. Unfortunate that I missed that one.

I knew it Grief's a tech whore :p. Civ has always had that dangerous "one more go" nature and the next thing you know it's 5 in the morning.

thx tried for Bastion

No probs. Good luck.

Colin.

I caved and got Typing of the Dead from GMG while the offer is still going, as it seems unlikely now to appear outside of the expensive Sega spooky pack. If it does somehow show up in a cheap bundle, I wont be pleased.

Thank you for McPixel. :)

Enjoy! It is one wacky game, that's for sure.

FloatOn

Finally beat gta5. Ready to get serious with steam again.

Now I'm watching ghostbusters with my wife.

Happy Halloween steamGAF.

Li Kao

Happy Halloween guys !
Here in France it's not really a thing, just had a whopping one group of kids. Anti-climactic. But your enthusiasm is contagious, I think I'm gonna play some spooky game now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Happy Halloween GAF

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Huntsman The Orphanage -- MB-ED2CE2391557BE31 - Taken by trailmix16. 9 entrants total.

t1383267082z1.png

The_Monk

I caved and got Typing of the Dead from GMG while the offer is still going, as it seems unlikely now to appear outside of the expensive Sega spooky pack. If it does somehow show up in a cheap bundle, I wont be pleased.

I won't get it for now, but for much it goes (need to check it in €) for Typing of the Dead on GMG?

Now I'm watching ghostbusters with my wife.

Happy Halloween steamGAF.

Indeed, Happy Halloween to all the amazing GAFfers in Steam-GAF, may Gabe keep on haunting your wallets for many, many years!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought the Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2 for the Lucius key. That, along with Burn Zombie Burn, brought my games count to 499. Now I can't afford to add any other game unless it's an extremely awesome one.

This will also be working in Firefox in the next upcoming version. I'm working on re-writing a lot of the code to make it "cross browser" compatible.

EDIT: YESSSS on my user tag
Great tag. Congrats man, you totally deserve it!

ArjanN

Starting new games while in a bad mood is awesome for clearing one's backlog.

Starts new game....finds it incredibly irritating.....perseveres for a bit.....still finds it incredibly irritating....perseveres for a bit more as one is aware that one is in a foul mood so one's judgement is impaired....still finds it incredibly irritating....decides "fuck it, it's not worth it".....sticks it in the "I'm done, turn it off" category.

Starts new game....

etc

It's awesome!

Giving up on a game does not remove it from your backlog, them's the rules. :p

The_Monk

Just bought the Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2 for the Lucius key. That, along with Burn Zombie Burn, brought my games count to 499. Now I can't afford to add any other game unless it's an extremely awesome one.

HNNNG...

I was just about to click it "buy" so I could send you as a small/humble thank you gift since I saw that you had that game on your wishlist since September. I was too slow... :(

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
You guys are crazy generous, in the past thread you gave away 885 games through ModBot. CRAZY.

denx

Happy Halloween everyone! I'll be away from the internet for most of the weekend, so I won't come too often here.

So Lone Survivor got updated to the Director's Cut edition. I guess I know what I'll be playing tonight.

Grief.exe

There wasn't one left to cry after last night's slaughter ;)

Actually there are two cities left that need to be razed to the ground. The nation was ridiculously dangerous. After a very rapid expansion on our tightly-packed continent, they systematically took up all of the iron, then militarized.
They actually declared war on the Chinese first due to territory disputes and the fact that I had been trading with both nations from the start and was friendly with both civs.

That gif seriously made me laugh though, I'm going to show it to my friend that I was playing with.

I knew it Grief's a tech whore :p. Civ has always had that dangerous "one more go" nature and the next thing you know it's 5 in the morning.

Had to be done, we had no iron and a war was on the horizon.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
...The original Ragnarok Online is now on Steam. Weird.

Memories of attempting to download the client while on dial-up for a free trial have come rushing back.

Li Kao

Ok Gaf, it was ample time for some gifting (while I rarely win anything at these shitty raffles and I hate my life and you are all bad people for entering the same raffles as me).
So it's my first, and I wanted to make a good one, and an appropriate one for today wouldn't hurt too. Hope it work out smoothly, and above all, enjoy and thank you for being a community this good.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines -- MB-CD3A4934CA1FBEA7 - Taken by Miker. 14 entrants total.

t1383269332z1.png

Turfster

Ok Gaf, it was ample time for some gifting (while I rarely win anything at these shitty raffles and I hate my life and you are all bad people for entering the same raffles as me).
So it's my first, and I wanted to make a good one, and an appropriate one for today wouldn't hurt too. Hope it work out smoothly, and above all, enjoy and thank you for being a community this good.

This is an amazing giveaway...
Thank you for being part of the community.
Whoever wins this will be one lucky SOB.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
HNNNG...

I was just about to click it "buy" so I could send you as a small/humble thank you gift since I saw that you had that game on your wishlist since September. I was too slow... :(
Hahaha, thanks a lot Monk! But luckily I posted that before you had to spend your money. You have far more important things to spend money on than gifting me games, you know, like building a new computer or increasing your own Steam library.

Don't let me catch you threatening to gift things again, young sir!

Thanks very much for Obulis Hinomura :). I totally missed that the first time round; only saw it in an old bundle just the other day and was sad to have missed out on it so am very glad to have it now :).

Hahaha, thanks a lot Monk! But luckily I posted that before you had to spend your money. You have far more important things to spend money on than gifting me games, you know, like building a new computer or increasing your own Steam library.

Don't let me catch you threatening to gift things again, young sir!

You tell him!

Seriously

Sarcasm

Walking Dead Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Contagion and Sniper Elite: Zombie Nazi 2 look good, any one tried it/interested?

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Right, the last dreggs of my keys. Metro 2033 might be used though.

The key worked, thanks a lot Dr. Dogg! This is the perfect Halloween game; heard about the comparisons made to Stalker and I'm looking forward to experiencing it myself. Too bad I have to wait a few days because I hit my monthly bandwith limit, bah.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
...The original Ragnarok Online is now on Steam. Weird.

Memories of attempting to download the client while on dial-up for a free trial have come rushing back.
Ragnarok Online? Isn't that the MMORPG that a friend of mine always told me about, back when we were on high school? Isn't that the game I tried making him to drop and pick up WoW instead, only to fail and watch him go back to it like a drunk man to his Grog XD?

I'm staying the hell away from that. I don't want to become addicted too.

cmon irish luck let me win dmit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom