• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Ended up getting:

- Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines
- F.E.A.R / 2 / 3
- The Swapper
- Typing of the dead
- Dead Pixels
- They Bleed Pixels
- Dungeon Hearts

The Typing of The Dead is so good. I tried the lightgun portion and ran straight back to the typing variant.

I really need to find that lightgun on PlayAsia for games like HOTD:O

PS: Avoid posting damage lists in this thread:

- Do not spam post your steam stats or post damage lists from sales.

Shout out to hinomura, thanks for dino d day, looked interesting but never bit bc of reviews lol but now ill get drunk and have a yee old time im a sucker for dino games

Turfster

Shout out to hinomura, thanks for dino d day, looked interesting but never bit bc of reviews lol but now ill get drunk and have a yee old time im a sucker for dino games

ackbaritsatrap.jpg

But seriously, Dino D-Day is incredibly bad. (Is anyone even still playing it?)
I got people to play it with me for one of the winter minigame achievements (remember when we had those? that was fun, wasn't it?), and they still want to kill me every time I even bring up the word dinosaur...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ackbaritsatrap.jpg

But seriously, Dino D-Day is incredibly bad. (Is anyone even still playing it?)
I got people to play it with me for one of the winter minigame achievements (remember when we had those? that was fun, wasn't it?), and they still want to kill me every time I even bring up the word dinosaur...

Not really.

Jawmuncher

If you want an awesome game with Dinos it's all about Primal Carnage.
If the 4 pack is cheap enough come the winter sale I gift copies of it out.
Really fun MP games that is still getting updated constantly.

Dec

If you want an awesome game with Dinos it's all about Primal Carnage.
If the 4 pack is cheap enough come the winter sale I gift copies of it out.
Really fun MP games that is still getting updated constantly.

Wow. I'll definitely keep an eye on it next month. I remember thinking it looked cool when it came out but never got around to trying it.

maneil99

This windows 'remove everything and reinstall windows' is taking almost 5 hours. Hope it doesn't downgrade me to 8.0.

Card Boy

Banned

103948.gif

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
This windows 'remove everything and reinstall windows' is taking almost 5 hours. Hope it doesn't downgrade me to 8.0.

I think you will be on windows 8 then you have to reinstall every single update before w8.1 :(. At least I had to when I refreshed my pc and it bought me back to w8.0

Jawmuncher

Once again it's The 39 Steps!
(This game is all over the place in bundles)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

39 Steps -- MB-0F84E32B704F3B94 - Taken by Colin.

Tellaerin

Happy Halloween all. Rather than letting them rot for all eternity in my unused key file, I thought they would be put to better use by you guys. They should all redeem fine, but if there is somehow any problems, let me know.

Just came home to find that I had won The Walking Dead. :eek: Thanks, man - I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype's about. (I'm a big fan of the TV series, but I'm probably the only person left on the planet who hasn't played the game yet.)

Teknoman

Ended up grabbing Darksiders II, Rise of the Triad 2013, and Swapper via the sale today.

Now to beat Darksiders 1 lol.

By the way, anyone have any suggestions for great pirate games on the PC? Action or RPG preferably with a great soundtrack. Black Flag delivers on atmosphere, but the combat and exploration is still too easy/automatic for my taste unfortunately (rented wiiu version).

Just came home to find that I had won The Walking Dead. :eek: Thanks, man - I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype's about. (I'm a big fan of the TV series, but I'm probably the only person left on the planet who hasn't played the game yet.)

congratulations your not
i still need to play it

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
By the way, anyone have any suggestions for great pirate games on the PC? Action or RPG preferably with a great soundtrack. Black Flag delivers on atmosphere, but the combat and exploration is still too easy/automatic for my taste unfortunately (rented wiiu version).

Risen 2 is pirate-themed, but by all accounts it's not great.

MNC

You can't use them without the security code on the back. Right?

Oh wait, Debits don't have those.
Amazon allows them without code. It did accept it as a correct card but did not buy anything with it. That is insane stuff. And people are really dumb.

Sajjaja

Amazon allows them without code. It did accept it as a correct card but did not buy anything with it. That is insane stuff. And people are really dumb.

lol buying from Amazon with one of those is just an arrest waiting to happen.

creamsugar

free game (should be work)

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Blackwell Deception -- MB-2A84C4EACA3D8790 - Taken by Blablurn

Happy halloween people, should have come earlier, but I was busy preparing dinner ( vegetable filled cannelloni with roasted red pepper and mozzarella cover )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom