• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Broken sword -- MB-2CE33B1A2466F5ED - Taken by Jawmuncher
Rig N Roll -- MB-72D07381F01CF5E6 - Taken by Purkake4
Trainz SImulator 12 -- MB-21DA57B4755DB20A - Taken by PriitV
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -- MB-F4054DACC351008B - Taken by Seagoon
Greed Corp -- MB-77D9B1C365741242 - Taken by Anustart

Happy halloween everybody.

Broken sword is not the triple pack, it's just the first game.

Dec

Yup. I don't have the game but I want it. I got the soundtrack though. Fantastic.

I might have to buy that next month.

Edit: :( no physical copies, only on Amazon or iTunes, both mp3. I guess this is why I haven't hopped on the whole digital music thing, buy physical and rip in flac.

Blablurn

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War -- MB-655EBBFF03780426 - Taken by Iron Badger

:)

guit3457

Hello guys. Looking at my Humble Bundle purchases I saw a lot of games I already had so I just want to give the keys of this games away. Although I don't post too much here (basically my first language is spanish) this is my favourite thread on Neogaf.

Vecks

Been playing some RE5 today. On my first run. I like the gameplay for the most part. Feels very similar to RE4, with a bit of arcade shooting here and there. But the knife isn't as fun to use as it was in RE4. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but it feels so weak.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hello guys. Looking at my Humble Bundle purchases I saw a lot of games I already had so I just want to give the keys of this games away. Although I don't post too much here (basically my first language is spanish) this is my favourite thread on Neogaf.

Thank you companion cube. :D

pmed for bastion thanks

Blablurn

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg

Medal of Honor -- MB-D435A718648DA5DE - Taken by Mengy

Forgot this one

Been playing some RE5 today. On my first run. I like the gameplay for the most part. Feels very similar to RE4, with a bit of arcade shooting here and there. But the knife isn't as fun to use as it was in RE4. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but it feels so weak.
Personally, both the gunplay and knife don't feel quite as nice as they did in RE4. It's still excellent, but I can't quite put my finger on what is worse. I want to say it's the sound effects?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
7th Guest was the first game I ever got on a cd-rom (on a 2X drive I think) in 1993.

Awesome that it has found its way to steam

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Here's a list of all the recently-greenlit games that have been in bundles.

So why did Rockstar think it was ok to make the mac versions of gta games the same name as windows versions?

Well, they're not supposed to show up in the Windows client. Somebody just needs to flag them correctly and they'll disappear, but file that under "it would've happened by now if it were going to happen at all".

Hasney

Fine, I bought Outlast. Are you happy now? ARE YOU GODDAMN SATISFIED?!

On the plus side, it will stop me buying spooky keys in TF2. I need help.

I see Valve pissed off a lot people? Well, together with Valve Time, their non-communicative ways are the most frustrating things about them.

tineladia

Neo Member
Wow, enter some raffles and go to bed then wake up to Ether Vapor (thanks Colin!) and Lucius (thanks Hinomura!). Sweet.

That Steam Spider is creepy.

erila

Neo Member
Thanks for Limbo, guit3467!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Rig 'n' Roll -- MB-6FBB65B3C3717FC6 - Taken by Hasney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom