• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Brothers, and that ending man
I just can't contain the feels.
It was a great experience, I found the landscapes really pretty for the most part, I'd take better art style over better graphics any day (why not both though ?).
The game really is great. It was such an awesome experience! Can't recommend enough.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay I just 100%ed Joe Danger (for the second time) and none of y'all even finished it :/ 7 friends "play Joe Danger" but only 2 or 3 even played the first level. *shakes fist* Card Idlers!!!

The_Monk

Okay I just 100%ed Joe Danger (for the second time) and none of y'all even finished it :/ 7 friends "play Joe Danger" but only 2 or 3 even played the first level. *shakes fist* Card Idlers!!!

I had on the PS3 back in the day but I was terrible at it. Anything similar to platforming I'm bad. I can manage playing let's say an FPS on Hard while shooting, covering and throwing a grenade at the same time but platforms with a jump from A to B? It's horrible.

MRORANGE

Thanks. So looks like it is at least a decent jump in "stuff".

12GB is probably just 'Call of Duty Dog' assets.

YSVXuWc.gif

I won't lie, this is the only reason why I might want the game, German Shepards are awesome.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
One shouldn't suffer like this for our entertainment!

Think of everything he's learning! By the time he upgrades, he'll be amazing at tweaking setting to maximize performance. We'd all benefit by going through the trials he endures.

Of course, we could use the generosity of the Steam thread to help him out. I do have an extra, barely used 650 laying around...

Think of everything he's learning! By the time he upgrades, he'll be amazing at tweaking setting to maximize performance. We'd all benefit by going through the trials he endures.

Of course, we could use the generosity of the Steam thread to help him out. I do have an extra, barely used 650 laying around...
He games on a laptop, so...

PS+ has shown me that I can remove Metal Gear Rising from my PC gaming wishlist because it's definitely Not For Me.

I think it could be quite good, but I don't think I'll invest the time to learn it.

Remember Me is the bigger letdown. It shows you all these amazing areas. But instead of exploring, it instead drops you into arena after arena to mash for 10 minutes.

It could have been something.

Turfster

I'm guessing a lot of people thought it was going to be like traditional Metal Gear games?

Do you like Devil May Cry Series?

I never got very far in the DMC I played, which was... 4? I think. I did finish Bayonetta.
MGR just pissed me off. Fight
a fucking Metal Gear
in the first 10 minutes, then
fight it again, only this time in a bullshit cramped location.
My brain is not wired for that.

Remember Me is the bigger letdown. It shows you all these amazing areas. But instead of exploring, it instead drops you into arena after arena to mash for 10 minutes.

Yes, I was incredibly disappointed in Remember Me's bullshit combat sections that sort of want to be Rocksteady's batman only with badly designed encounters. Still, the Remember Me story and setting were interesting enough for me to push myself through the shit combat (including the 2 boss fights I had to do-over because the game glitched on me) to finish it, and I'm glad I did.

MGR I just dropped the controller after the first half hour.

MRORANGE

I never got very far in the DMC I played, which was... 4? I think. I did finish Bayonetta.
MGR just pissed me off. Fight
a fucking Metal Gear
in the first 10 minutes, then
fight it again, only this time in a bullshit cramped location.
My brain is not wired for that.

Yeah I can understand, I couldn't play it more than 30 minutes at a time, I was just bashing away at the pad continuously.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
He games on a laptop, so...
Then the amusement continues.

I really do appreciate all the screenshots he uploads, though. It's impressive stuff, and knowing he can still play my favorite game ever makes me pretty happy.
I think it could be quite good, but I don't think I'll invest the time to learn it.

And in those 10 minutes, they interrupt you 5 times to tell you how to unlock a new combo. I wanted to like that game so much, but after 3 hours they were still stopping me mid-combo to force me through a tutorial in a menu. Infuriating.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Remember Me was a let down, but I still quite hope for a sequel. It's best aspects for me, being set in France instead of standard U.S./Japanese city and the rearranging of memories need to be expanded greatly. Perhaps have combat removed entirely (something I also want in L.A. Noire 2) and focus on it as a puzzle/adventure title using it's unique mechanic.

I only just got it on Steam from the recent sale. I'll get a 100%.

Joe Molotov

And in those 10 minutes, they interrupt you 5 times to tell you how to unlock a new combo. I wanted to like that game so much, but after 3 hours they were still stopping me mid-combo to force me through a tutorial in a menu. Infuriating.

And you can beat the entire game with nothing but the X-X-X combo.

zkylon

zkylewd
chris taylor today, less exciting for me personally but still pretty cool, and that's it for this year

now please bring tim cain

rybrad

I played about 6 hours of it and then I realized I sucked too much to finish it. I think I burnt myself out trying to get the Pro medals too.

sibarraz

Banned
Well after playing 348 hours I decided to uninstall dota

This month I had a heavy schedule on my college so I need to play something more flexible than dota. Plus next month I will leave for 3 months to work at a place than doesn't had a good internet connection, so I think that I will be done with it

Plus, my backlog is big and I want to play other things

Overall, I could say that the game is really good and that it changed my original impression of mobas, I made lots of friends and had great fun playing it

Now, I had to see what's next to play in my backlog

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

In my defence, I did play it!

On the PS3.

In 2010.

def sim

12GB is probably just 'Call of Duty Dog' assets.

YSVXuWc.gif

I won't lie, this is the only reason why I might want the game, German Shepards are awesome.

Yeah, I get the sense that people are making fun of the game partly because of the dog and that's kind of a bummer. GSDs are awesome.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yeah, I get the sense that people are making fun of the game partly because of the dog and that's kind of a bummer. GSDs are awesome.

People are making fun of it because it's Call of Duty and it's cool to make fun of it and you probably aren't gonna offend anyone you shouldn't offend.

Lain

Speaking of Vita, I didn't know Assassin Creed Liberation was getting a PC port. Makes me sorta glad, given how I had read it had performance problems on Vita. Maybe on PC it'll perform better.

marrec

Banned
People are making fun of it because it's Call of Duty and it's cool to make fun of it and you probably aren't gonna offend anyone you shouldn't offend.

It's not just cool to make fun of, it's also so easy, anyone can do it!

It also deserves it.

Speaking of Vita, I didn't know Assassin Creed Liberation was getting a PC port. Makes me sorta glad, given how I had read it had performance problems on Vita. Maybe on PC it'll perform better.

Eh, the performance problems were waaay overblown. The FPS was never even close to unplayable. Most of the major issues were bug related that have since been patched out. It's my second favorite AC though, so more people playing it kinda makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom