• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Doubt it will happen, but I will mark if they release the first batman and mortal kombat

I think a batman game is a given.
(Of course, given the tone, it'll probably be LEGO batman)
Still, makes sense to promote Oranges by including Asylum at least.

Dawg

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

GRID 2 -- MB-2773646F18FB951E

t1383666819z1.png

Soon!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Anybody else seeing this on steamgifts?

M146uTu.png

Not sure what to make of it but I'm not logging in until I figure it out.

I can explain this--they manage their site's code on Google Code. When they moved code out of testing and into production, they forgot to move one of the assets. Something on that page is trying to load off the Google Code domain. Because that's password locked, you're getting a password prompt.

Yeah, seems to be a problem with SteamGifts Plus.

What's Steamgifts Plus?

fantomena

Hopefully someone will give me Hoard, Crusader Kings and/or Knights & merchants for this...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Battle Worlds: Kronos -- MB-82E1EF646E14D330 - Taken by Knurek. 34 entrants total.
Final Exam -- MB-DB8073ED13622CB1 - Taken by Milamber. 18 entrants total.

t1383674608z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A JaseC bundle would include only one game, but in as many different regions as possible.

Grief.exe

I own DE:HR but don't have the 75% discount. I don't have the Missing Link DLC though, maybe that's why?

Edit: I wasn't logged into Steam, ha. I get a 46% discount.

If you own vanilla Deus Ex HR you get 50% off.

HR + Missing Link is 75% off.

I honestly know nothing about the game aside from it stars Diesel and largely focuses on driving. Make a re-release happen, WB. Maybe I'll even forgive you for the whole Arkham Asylum thing.

According to WB support and Valve, something should happen this week.

Hopefully someone will give me Hoard, Crusader Kings and/or Knights & merchants for this...

Ouch I just gifted my CK1 Complete to my friend who didn't even really want it. I have Crusader Kings 2 though if you want it?

That WB bundle could be good or very good, I will buy it nonetheless. I don't have any LEGO games so will be nice to test them and other possible games are good too even if I own some of them in different platforms. First FEAR and Bastion I own on steam too so those I can't gift if the new HB rule is still in place (I presume it definetly is). But probably the value will be enough good that I'll buy it BTA price whenever it goes live (hoping its today)

Jawmuncher

I actually played Wheelman last year on PS3.

The game is all kinds of awesome and basically the F&F game we should've gotten from the get go. The driving can get absolutely nuts and is actually pretty similar to Sleeping Dogs in that regard. If that somehow does pop back up on steam at some point everyone should give it a go on the cheap.

Also as for what WB owns that have everything of Midway's right?
Meaning they have

The Suffering 1 & 2
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Because if they do those definitely need to be put on steam at some point.

Phinor

The curse of backlog. I was very excited about Lego Marvel Super Heroes but the release date was almost a month later here in Europe. Well around two weeks ago I bought the game from Nuuvem anyway and to my surprise it starts just fine. Now, almost two weeks later?

"You've played 3 minutes".

At least I got Batman out of my system (game queue). Arkham Origins was a disappointment, I don't remember the levels being that linear in previous games. The game just didn't try anything new - before release I thought I just wanted more of the same but having finished that game, it's clear that I didn't want just more of the same.

Nabs

You guys are way too caught up with the percentage off. It's basically 10 usd if you own HR and 5 if you own HR + ML.

MRORANGE

I wonder if Humble Bundle change in policies in giving keys was due to the fact that major publishers were unwilling to join unless they knew the keys weren't going to be free available for people to pile up and distribute.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So the COD Ghosts singleplayer has a separate achievement list from multiplayer as they have been doing for a while now, but this one doesn't include the co-op either and it has zero bullshit achievements (I'm looking at you Blops 2, with your complete all challenges nonsense).

So good. Gonna be my first 100% COD. Veteran feels fucking right too.

Sendou

I wonder if Humble Bundle change in policies in giving keys was due to the fact that major publishers were unwilling to join unless they knew the keys weren't going to be free available for people to pile up and distribute.

At the very least I think it will make it easier to find major publishers to participate.

Nabs

Could be. EA started doing that on Amazon recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom