• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

So anyone got "Journey of A Roach"? Is it any good?

edit: btw - how do I buy a game on Steam to just get a key? Gift option is obvious but which of the 3?

DOA

Just realized I passed the 300 posts mark a little bit ago and am now an honest-to-goodness member!

Since most of my posts were in here, thanks for putting up with me, Steamgaf!

congrats :) I can't remember how much posts i've made (i don't have the will to check)

maneil99

So the COD Ghosts singleplayer has a separate achievement list from multiplayer as they have been doing for a while now, but this one doesn't include the co-op either and it has zero bullshit achievements (I'm looking at you Blops 2, with your complete all challenges nonsense).

So good. Gonna be my first 100% COD. Veteran feels fucking right too.

How is the game

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
How is the game

I think the campaign is fantastic so far. I'm a total whore for COD campaigns as they generally have the best scripting on the market. The guns have a really nice punch and kick here and the pacing feels quite a bit slower than Blops 2's campaign.

I come to you, SteamGAF, to repent.

I bought the Gamefly DeusEx bundle 2 weekends ago from my phone, as I was out of town, without visiting this thread. Only Invisible War has a Steam key...

I've said three Hail Marys and seven Such Doge Wows.

ekim

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-5B86544A0F9EFD5A - Taken by TouchMyBox. 54 entrants total.

t1383669477z1.png

:)

Tellaerin

I wonder if Humble Bundle change in policies in giving keys was due to the fact that major publishers were unwilling to join unless they knew the keys weren't going to be free available for people to pile up and distribute.

Yeah, I suggested it might be something like that when the news first hit.

Also as for what WB owns that have everything of Midway's right?
Meaning they have

The Suffering 1 & 2
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Because if they do those definitely need to be put on steam at some point.

That would give them Area 51, too, wouldn't it? Always wanted to play that. I wish Psi-Ops had gotten a sequel, too. I enjoyed the hell out of that game.

!

Entered. Most generous, sir!

kennah

Nice surprise this morning - had a TF2 Booster - so they are still being sent out!

(three cards, no foils, but at least they were worth more than selling just the booster)

Jawmuncher

That would give them Area 51, too, wouldn't it? Always wanted to play that. I wish Psi-Ops had gotten a sequel, too. I enjoyed the hell out of that game.

!

I would assume so.
Damn looks like WB is sitting on a lot of potential in rereleases alone.
Both Area 51 games were pretty fun for what they were. I absolutely loved Blacksite

_machine

Great giveaway, ekim! Twin Peaks in game form already sounds like a weird concept, but then it's made by japanese devs with a quite low budget for a console makes it even more weirder, but also awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom