• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syril

Grim Dawn says it has local co-op. Do they mean LAN games? The interface doesn't look like it's set up for more than 1 player on a computer.

Grief.exe

A game called Gentlemen! just added to the registry.

Is it this? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luckyframe.gentlemen&hl=en

EDIT: Yep

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253570/

zxpIiHNJjBwqacCehkYz8Rhz1zFdzollUa-dyF0r-1WBOmmU-TJNiXS6epcGNkg_VA=h900-rw

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hrm... chances of this being fake are great, but...
http://i.imgur.com/8Ds3XTP.jpg

Edit: it's real.

Gifting steam keys is a good balance, I think. And it should make everyone happy. But why not just issue keys? I guess they want your friend to sign up for a Humble account (and possibly newsletter)?

More importantly, I guess they just leaked that Batman: Arkham City GOTY will be in that WB humble, huh?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If you're wondering about You Don't Know Jack, Volume 4 (The Ride) is probably your best bet if you only want to buy one.

bender

What time is it?
I own all the discs but I'll purchase the Steam bundle when it goes on sale. /cheapass

The Ride brings back so many good memories. If you are only getting one, go with that.

fernandes

Have I mentioned how amazing Pinball Arcade is? Because it is. Very.

The table recreation is really good but they really need to improve the interface and options of the game. Still a bit rough around the edges. It's also a shame that the leaderboards and online stuff doesn't have Steam integration.

nexen

The table recreation is really good but they really need to improve the interface and options of the game. Still a bit rough around the edges. It's also a shame that the leaderboards and online stuff doesn't have Steam integration.

needs portrait monitor mode too.
but still...
amazing.

Is buying from members allowed here? I'd ask for a L4D2 Key if someone got a spare one.

There is a buy/sell/trade thread for that. I think there is a link in hte OP. Or you can just wait for the Steam holiday sales that are coming up.

If you are asking because you live in a country that has a censored version of L4D2 just send me a pm and I will get you an uncensored version.

Dahaka

thanks guys, and sorry for ignoring the OP. :[

There is a buy/sell/trade thread for that. I think there is a link in hte OP. Or you can just wait for the Steam holiday sales that are coming up.

If you are asking because you live in a country that has a censored version of L4D2 just send me a pm and I will get you an uncensored version.

Thanks for the offer but it's 20€ at the moment, at least in Steam. Oh and you nailed it. I'm in Germany and want to get a friend an uncut version.

FloatOn

King Arthur's Gold also came out today but whenever I try to go it's page it bounces me back out.

edit: it's working now.

this game looks pretty great. anyone play it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom