• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC:GOTY is BTA along with Scribblenauts:Unmasked...Standard Bundle=Fear 2:pO, Fear 3, LOTR:WitN and Batman AA:GOTY. Starts today.

https://twitter.com/jsteed/status/397791325698793472

I've had a pretty lousy day but this bundle definetly helps it. So bought even if I already have both batmans (vanilla tho) and lord of the rings on console - I wanna taste them in glorious PC gaming, bundle coming just in time for my new gaming pc.

Also worthy to note that this bundle will probably have 2nd week games? Could be LEGO ones or maybe Fear 1 / Mortal Kombat...

Also is modbot broken, I tried to do a giveaway 5 minutes ago but no reply...

Whools

Could one play just the DLC of the AC:GOTY having played the rest of the game on PS3? I assume so, but just want to be sure.

The_Monk

If anyone is interested you should check Lord of the Rings War in the North in that upcoming Bundle fellow GAFfers. Here's a old post of mine in the last Steam Thread regarding that game:

---

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

It has a metascore of 66/100 and Steam says I have 27 friends that have the game and 5 who want it. The game is not great gameplay wise. It might have poor mechanics but if you like Lord of the Rings you may like this game.

It have a nice setting to be played in the Winter with the Night town pouring rain like crazy and some quests with the world full of Snow. You can play Co-op with a friend.

The soundtrack is really nice too, they even had an Orchestra during E3 in 2011! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSMfNACvGGA

Better one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA-8gxzQHZs

The Art is very nice too. In game you can think it's simple but there are some details here and there that show that there was talented people working in the game.

Here's the picture of my Soundtrack and my own Art Book too:

bz1UczT.jpg

damn the whole YDKJ series on steam, and the new humble coming in is great. fantastic day. just bought batman AA but i'll still bta for scribbles and AC since i don't have them.

edit: WTF $21 for bta? naaaah

Derrick01

Banned
How is the final version of State of Decay?

I watched my brother play it on the 360, and it looked unplayable.

It's a pretty bare bones port but it's obviously better than playing it on 360.

The game itself is fun but the survival elements are pretty shallow and become repetitive after a while. It's like the game wanted to be a hardcore PC sim or a CRPG but didn't go further than ankle deep. Unfortunately they kept the jank that's in those kinds of deep and complex games.

Freezard

Grim Dawn! Man I want that game right now. Is it just me or is there no release date? If it's coming after D3 expansion, I most likely won't get it.

ekim

The WB bundle will be mine. I will probably also gift one. Can you somehow use the modbot for giving away the bundle since they changed the redeem process?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BTW the video says BTA is 21.40$ before its released.

Check your sources guys!

As long as it's not a fixed BTA, I'm fine with that. I already own all of these games though.

DukeBobby

The game itself is fun but the survival elements are pretty shallow and become repetitive after a while. It's like the game wanted to be a hardcore PC sim or a CRPG but didn't go further than ankle deep. Unfortunately they kept the jank that's in those kinds of deep and complex games.

Thanks.

From what I've seen, it looks like fun, despite the jank. The frame rate was abysmal on the 360 version, though. 15-20fps at best, I'd say.

I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale.

Turfster

Humble Bundle
Warner Brothers
TIER 1: 1$
  • F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
  • F.3.A.R.
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
TIER 2: BTA (starting at 21.12$)
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I hate the fact that, to get the "extra games" in Humble Bundles from now on you have to BTA before they're out.

Not because I could get them for cheaper, but because I have to wait for them to come out if I don't want the initial BTA offerings.

Oh well.

so is that average fixed or will it divebomb? have they ever done things like this before? i don't get how the average could move down if it starts fixed, like how does that work

Derrick01

Banned
Thanks.

From what I've seen, it looks like fun, despite the jank. I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale.

It's definitely a good game for the size of the team they had and it has ambition behind it. I got enough enjoyment out of it to justify the full price I paid for it and I'll probably even have it on my GOTY list at the end of the year.

It really helps that Dead State likely isn't coming out this year. It saved this game.

Agreed, the game is simply too easy right now...there is never any sort of struggle.

I'm still having a lot of fun with it though, I think the world is well realized.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Jesus Christ is this the first bundle for some of you?

The number goes down if people are spending less. Of course it starts high.

On a less angry note: I for one hope they add those Watchmen games because I'm not going to get them any other way.

Colin.

Over $15 for a BTA? Bloody hell, definitely not worth that. Lower tier is good though. Too bad I already have Batman, as it's the only game there that would interest me. Edit: going down now, had me scared for a moment humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom