• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriitV

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Batman Arkham Asylum -- MB-DFC41BF50DD8DD84 - Taken by Kirosia
It's something

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Are there new games being added next week?

Otherwise, I think I'll just buy the regular version for 1 dollar, because fuck the FEAR games (but I don't have them).

BHK3

Banned
JESUS JUST GOT THE BUNDLE FOR $3.30

I COULDN'T FIND MY CARD AT FIRST

This has to be a bug but whatever fuck yeah cheap games

Colin.

Shame it isn't Unmasked, already have Unlimited. Only game out the bunch I want, but don't have is Arkham City. So think I will give this one a miss.

Are there new games being added next week?

Otherwise, I think I'll just buy the regular version for 1 dollar, because fuck the FEAR games (but I don't have them).

Can you not just buy now for $1 to lock in the current low BTA price and then just increase your payment after the extra games have been added if you want them?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

a...er_292x136.jpg

Batman: Arkham City -- MB-465DD2053CFC01F4 - Taken by Faabulous. 9 entrants total.

t1383679378z1.png
Good luck!

Shame it isn't Unmasked, already have Unlimited. Only game out the bunch I want, but don't have is Arkham City. So think I will give this one a miss.

how come? i've never seen AC go less than $5, so i feel like 3.50 is good enough for that alone. still a decent deal for that then gifting the rest of the stuff or whatev.

Freezard

Bought for $4.10, I hurried before it would get way more expensive. Such a good price lol. One of the greatest bundles so far :)

EDIT: Dammit, no AA vanilla, only GOTY :(

KarmaCow

Aww I bought the Humble Bundle without even thinking and forgot they don't give out steam keys anymore and I already redeemed a GFWL Batman AC earlier.

koolaroo

Lets see if this works:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-25757693737AD6B3 - Taken by Cheddahz. 11 entrants total.

t1383679650z1.png

Turfster

My e-mail is taking forever to arrive...
(Like, over 5 minutes already...)
Edit: 10 minutes...
The fact that the Humble page keeps refreshing behind the stupid "processing" thing doesn't help.

rtcn63

It's something

Thanks yo, but I misread and thought it was AC. haven't clicked on the humble link, cool if I give it away (already bought the bundle)? If yes, first PM to me gets it.

EDIT: Wait, so if I bought the humble for $1 it locks the BTA? Mine shows as 21.12... I'm not happy with this.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It looks like the natural average price for the WB bundle will be around 5.00, so get in now, I think. I doubt it'll dip significantly.

Aww I bought the Humble Bundle without even thinking and forgot they don't give out steam keys anymore and I already redeemed a GFWL Batman AC earlier.

You can gift your individual games now by clicking the little present icon next to every redeem link.

Copons

So, how much fear there is in those FEAR games?

I mean, I'm not really into horror games (like, if now my cat jump me from the back I'm probably gonna shit my pants) but maybe that's more an FPS with some jump scares and a dumb acronym than an actual horror game...

I sent the gift to my own email through the Humble Bundle, but nothing on my inbox. Did I have to use another email or it is just slow atm?

I want to give the games I already have through ModBot.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Bought for $4.10, I hurried before it would get way more expensive. Such a good price lol. One of the greatest bundles so far :)

EDIT: Dammit, no AA vanilla, only GOTY :(

Um, wow, that bundle is kind of all manners of FANTASTIC. I don't need more games to play right now, but for that price I honestly can't not get it. I mean holy shit. And I don't own any of them either.

God, I both love and hate PC gaming. Love because of the prices and options. Hate because I simply do not have enough time in my world to enjoy it all.

ekim

Lets see if this works:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-25757693737AD6B3

t1383679650z1.png

How do you use the humble bundle games for the mod bot giveaway?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Also is modbot broken, I tried to do a giveaway 5 minutes ago but no reply...

There's weird unicode somewhere in your giveaway that is giving modbot conniptions. You didn't do anything wrong but I can't troubleshoot further right now.

Try pasting your whole PM to Modbot (The 39 Steps ... RAFFLE24 MULTIENTRY -- all the text) into this page: http://www.susurration.net/bng/unicode/index.php and then taking the result and PMing that to modbot. I added some debug code to help track it down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jusoni

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Batman Arkham City GOTY -- MB-62ECE896B9A48B08 - Taken by Eanan
F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-6FED1D365597A93A - Taken by ekim
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-B6144DBABED74DFA - Taken by Alessandro
Awesome bundle means awesome giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom